[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello everyone newbie here.  :-h  Actualy JCW's serious looks & their off screen chemistry bring me here. I usualy don't ship drama couples but ChangMin how can I not ship them.   Addict to this couple & to this drama! ChangMinners Fighting! :x

Guest gdvip1808

Thanks everyone for sharing amazing pictures and videos  :x

Like some people mentioned here i also never liked JCW leading ladies before.And JCW always had amazing chemistry with his male co stars more than females lol
Also someone mentioned Empress Ki,honestly only because i love JCW so much i could finish this horrible 50 episodes historical makjang    X_X
There are people who ship Ji Chang Wook with Ha Ji won,but i watched all BTS and its so obvious that JCW only treats her as great senior in industry and also like cute younger brother towards older sister.He also said in interview after drama finished that he completely refuse any possibility to date her and wishes that HJW will find Mr.Right and get married soon lol Its understandable she is almost 10 years older than JCW. And yes, he can be honest like that.

While with PMY he no doubts finds her very attractive as a woman thus always praising her and saying that she is very pretty,lovely and cute.He also feels warm and fuzzy in romantic scenes with her.They also almost the same age and match each other perfectly.This is why i think so far he has the best chemistry with PMY.Hope we will see more amazing scenes in coming episodes.

Amazing fanarts

12_zps71381c3e.jpg

11_zps6d1acbfd.jpg

1_zps5f635597.jpg

14_zpse9a1580a.jpg

13_zps526af920.jpg

credit DC

@seungzy_kangdamshipper I like all your ChangMin collagez :x If i have to pick one i'll choose the second photo which JCW for Musical "The Days" and

PMY for Duani 8-> :) ChangMin look so much alike in this photo and they're just perfect for each other ;)) ;)

gdvip1808 said: Thanks everyone for sharing amazing pictures and videos  :x

Like some people mentioned here i also never liked JCW leading ladies before.And JCW always had amazing chemistry with his male co stars more than females lol
Also someone mentioned Empress Ki,honestly only because i love JCW so much i could finish this horrible 50 episodes historical makjang    X_X
There are people who ship Ji Chang Wook with Ha Ji won,but i watched all BTS and its so obvious that JCW only treats her as great senior in industry and also like cute younger brother towards older sister.He also said in interview after drama finished that he completely refuse any possibility to date her and wishes that HJW will find Mr.Right and get married soon lol Its understandable she is almost 10 years older than JCW. And yes, he can be honest like that.

While with PMY he no doubts finds her very attractive as a woman thus always praising her and saying that she is very pretty,lovely and cute.He also feels warm and fuzzy in romantic scenes with her.They also almost the same age and match each other perfectly.This is why i think so far he has the best chemistry with PMY.Hope we will see more amazing scenes in coming episodes.

Amazing fanarts

Guest blossomnagr

Fan Arts of ChamMin couple are everywhere. People are talking about their great chemistry all the way. SNS is full of positive comments about ChangMin couple. Lets see how it develops. 

B607I7tCIAAxI2V.jpg:large

Guest snowhite1989

I gave myself 3 weeks to get over this couple but it's not happening. I am sure there is a medical term for my obsession with this couple, if there are any medical professionals on this thread please give me a diagnosis so I can get the proper treatment. I have never shipped a couple as much as ChangMin. So please ChangMin if you come across this thread just get together and procreate some cute babies for your fans sanity sake!

Their chemistry is just too strong and it feels like they are falling in love in real life right in front of us. Wahhhh What a mess I am with this couple. b-(

snowhite1989 said: I gave myself 3 weeks to get over this couple but it's not happening. I am sure there is a medical term for my obsession with this couple, if there are any medical professionals on this thread please give me a diagnosis so I can get the proper treatment. I have never shipped a couple as much as ChangMin. So please ChangMin if you come across this thread just get together and procreate some cute babies for your fans sanity sake! Their chemistry is just too strong and it feels like they are falling in love in real life right in front of us. Wahhhh What a mess I am with this couple. b-(

Guest snowhite1989

@tianashi I have to agree with you PMY was a good match with LMH in CH but it was not like it is now with JCW. PMY and JCW are sizzling on screen. Combine that with JCW's honesty and praises for PMY is probably what made me ship this couple so much.

snowhite1989 said: I gave myself 3 weeks to get over this couple but it's not happening. I am sure there is a medical term for my obsession with this couple, if there are any medical professionals on this thread please give me a diagnosis so I can get the proper treatment. I have never shipped a couple as much as ChangMin. So please ChangMin if you come across this thread just get together and procreate some cute babies for your fans sanity sake! Their chemistry is just too strong and it feels like they are falling in love in real life right in front of us. Wahhhh What a mess I am with this couple. b-(

Guest snowhite1989

@cristurbat thank you for this beautiful video of JCW, you just added to my craziness with this video. Can you please send me a link to this video so I can have it on replay please? ^:)^ =P~  :-bd

Lovely Chingus-shippers charming ChangMin Couple, I suggest we all happy with an open heart and just enjoy our very, very beautiful couple ChangMin, their charm, their positive and very harmonious and cordial relations, I think for all of us, and this fact has already means a lot that we can observe absolute comfort between them and the happy time that they spend together is very precious time for both of them, I am sure that such a relationship because they are fast and direct way to arrive at true love, I have a rule, if already shipping couple to reality, it is always only think of the happiest events for them, and do not even think about what might be ahead there someday, I just want to enjoy the moment and be the data and with each passing day fall deeper and deeper into love with them right at the moment, as well as I've never had to take offense at your favorite pair, if something is not the way we would like it to be, it is a life and everything in it is possible, only fate knows someone who is over, and I believe that those couples who have perfect chemistry and in which there is also a magic attraction to each other (in the words, gestures, body language) does not happen by accident, and I also love to download only those couples who have really chemistry (between actors, and not only between their characters) and absolute harmony, special couple, it's always just the ones where you can feel the sincerity in their relation to each other (as in this instance, with sincerity JCW always says how beautiful PMY and that he was very comfortable with her shoot romantic love scenes) behind the scenes is also very strong sweet chemistry with them, their playful mood even shoot the whole team is sent (as mentioned in some news about the drama earlier) as long as I'm just happy to be there at all this drama healer and a pair of Changmin, usually only a couple of special and unique for me, where I feel now, only those I can ship to reality, I do not want to think about here in this warm and loving stream, I just want to love this beautiful couple and any talented creative about them though here on soompi I now only two of the most favorite place is now a new thread Changmin was one and a half years and also Joe and all thread other places, even a thread separate actors not yet visited, and as a whole, as well as other couples shippers never compared to anyone, I think everyone has the right to send your favorite actors, who are pleasant and with whom someone says heart and hope for them, but the important thing is that all of this, of course, all good things and love, so more positive and happy days together in Changmin thread here already very warm and the people are very good, thank you all for inviting atmosphere of love and kindness to our Healer pair, our thoughts about our lovely couple should be just about the most good for them every day, and always make sure that our own feelings about them offer us all right, the eyes can not deceive, and with JCW looks at PMY is very sincere and this look with love and pride that I almost always look forward to your favorite pair, and I also believe that a pair of dramas that really special for each other and it shows the naked eye, even for the crew only those couples receive the title of best pair (even just 8 episodes of the drama) I was very pleased that ChangMin got this high rank and recognition of their particularly beautiful chemistry and magic as the best couple and for me it is the highest award for a really very nice and committed couples, I am very pleased no longer need to worry about this, as a healer OTP, already recognized as the best couple, and I think it is very important evidence for us and a perfect chemistry, their absolute compatibility, for me personally it is very important that favorite pair was adequately assessed audience.I am sorry that other (European countries, such as my regret, and with good intentions, can not affect the rating of the drama healer, and would like very much, judging by how many people from different countries are now watching this drama and if only it were possible to influence the rankings and all of us, of course, the healer, of course, have the highest rating among all the others, even going in Korea is currently the drama exactly, we have all the social networks now healer drama and everything always easy to say how perfect and beautiful OTP our favorite drama drama, probably the whole world at the moment, but hopefully it will give the viewer and Korean high ratings for the rest of the series healer, I think next week and all subsequent series will be very, very interesting and exciting romantic moments of love between our OTP, from any touch them, I just goosebumps and butterflies fly, and I have enough of this fact, which shows them the perfect chemistry and, in addition, if ChangMin so comfortable with each other well, it seems to me they are kindred spirits as well (even a moment offscreen their sleep next even better than most series was) if it is so easy and carefree, they were able to sleep next to them is very nice to just be together at any time of the shooting, and for me, this is the most important fact.Now Chingus just all together with love and anxious wait for the excitement to preview Healer 11 episodes and just even the expectation of new personnel and any possible (offscreen) tidbits ChangMin, so nice and causes heat itself, the fact that while there is what to expect look so very much want it to happiness drama called Healer lasted as long as possible and to make it as much as possible magical scenes of love between our romantic-sweet OTP!Lovely Chingus-shippers-ChangMin,Fighting!ChangMin, Fighting! Healer OTP, Fighting!:x :x :x
b0e55ce51781.gif22722b00ebc3.gif
b7b0739ca50f.gif
c3c9e06d0853.gif
7a136e258c00.gif
ba84c8fe90cc.gif
72f93ebc5ed8.gif
94ee10c192ea.gif
2c8ca8a79dc9.gif
pg09xcg8szoe.gif
Soul Mate is the man who holds the key to your heart, and one that you would like to invite him / her to get into your heart (soul mate)These two are too adorable!God I love how he always looks at her!f0265r5x4w4c.gif 9vlulps9ylym.gif

• Like 1