[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Our ramen lover! Never see him flirt openly like that with a costar! That line of his...

Our soldier seems to be out on a vacay! In Ninja style of course! Who would blame him, he needs total concentration on his loved ones! Especially now that our girl may need to go on a new drama.

• Like 2

finally found an interesting IG post to post here and thanks to the chingus. Woke up to see all the hoopla about our soldier seen at a dermatologist clinic! Anyway I forgot to mention yesterday that our actor chose like a week and few days to be on vacation after our girl’s birthday. The gift of himself, I guess cannot be missed with other gifts she received, perfect timing. Our girl also has been MIA for reasons known to her and loved one. I am sure a visit now will be welcomed. I am waiting for our girl’s fan signing event tomorrow, and I hope she posts something.

• Like 2

Finally I decided to post these on this forum, our soldier enjoying his break! While we wait for our girl’s’ fan signing event! I don’t like to do useless coincidences, but this month is our girl’s birthday, signing event tonight and one of those people in the musical is her dear friend too! Happy shippers, everyone has been happy since yesterday! We miss you our girl so please post something today! 

• Like 2

Wow @intrariverthanks for your analysis! We have decided to just ignore all other ships on this ship because we know what we know, until they declare for someone else will continue to be a changminer! Our girl’s fan signing event was successful, she gorgeous and charming! Glad to see out and she posted on her IG. I was grateful to see her pictures 

Waiting till the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 2

I remember this interview too and we all know who he was talking about! Anyway our soldier is back in his base, serving his country. We wish him sound health and happiness, serve well and come back to us. We miss you dearly, we’ll wait for you. 

• Like 3

Hi @youngatheart!

Thought to drop by to give you a big hug. I never miss to come over and check out the thread. Thanks dear for maintaining it. And congrats for being the Mod. :)

Love all the updates last weekend. Changminers were on a roll! Haha! JCW was having a low-key outing this time around. He has less than 10 days vacation left I think, excluding leave given for special occasions e.g. chuseok. Our girl has gone back to her silent mode. Maybe we will hear from her again once she accepted any drama offers or when she is vacationing.

Not sure if I should write this, but, oh well, I will put it in the spoiler:

Spoiler

Went to write about JCW past works at his thread... I was prompted as I see a member was misunderstood on her post and got some backlash(?)... then today I visited to see any updates on the military musical (will be on my road trip to the famous Changmin's Geoje, Tongyeong and Namhae. Might catch the musical if the time is right and that if it is opened to general public). I read something about Wookie's involvement in the musical being described as the army taking advantage of his talent. I am disappointed that this remark was made. I find it a bit childish and it gives out hostile vibe. On the contrary, I like to think JCW accepting it has nothing to do with being forced to do it. He may participate because first, he was one of the candidates the army chose and also he wants to do it to show support to the army musical event. I liken it to us student joining the events that our school conducted because we want to support our school and of course because we have what it takes to participate. He was chosen because he is talented and he has musical experience. We knew there are so many actors in the MS now but yeah, JCW and KHN came out as the ones with some musical experience and talented young actors. Besides, other recruits will also be joining these two...hmm.... 

Anyway, hope MY will be invited by JCW to the musical. :wub:

Till then, take care.

• Like 3

Thanks for stopping by @MiracleI am grateful to all the changminers on instagram that provide all the motivation for keeping this thread going. I just wanted to update us on what’s on IG, thanks to all the chingus 

On a snowy day here in my neighborhood this next IG fits perfectly 

• Like 2

Still on the on the memorable day of our actor first movie premiere! How could she not go, in the the future when that story will be told  it should be told properly that she was there!

Edited by youngatheart
Incomplete
  • Like 2