[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A picture of Gong Hyun Joo and Lee Si Un holding the 6th episode script.

Gong Hyun Joo is very elegant in this drama. I already love her few outfits I`ve seen so far.

https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11024135_1424080147888771_184606448_n.jpg
photocredit

GHJ reading the script.

https://igcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10735377_1661578104072739_634164517_n.jpg

Kong Hyun joo`s Instagram

">

DRAMAFEVER started a page for this drama. (Finally!!!! Why so late?) Let`s hope they`ll get the license as well.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4693/Falling_in_Love_With_Soon_Jung/#/info

class="entry-title"‘Falling For Innocence’ Jung Kyung-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyun-min share selfie! Posted by: Veronica Choi , March 24, 2015

Actors Jung Kyung-ho, Kim So-yeon and Yoon Hyun-min of JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday television series ‘Falling For Innocence’ shared a selfie taken from the shooting set.

Jung, Kim and Yoon are the main cast of ‘Falling For Innocence’. Jung Kyung-ho was cast to play the role of ‘Min-ho’, a selfish and coolheaded takeover artist. Kim So-yeon was cast as ‘Soon-jung’, a warm hearted and lovely woman, and finally, Yoon Hyun-min was cast to play the role of ‘Joon-hee’, a man who has everything: good looks, wealth, talents, and a good heart.

It is said that the two male characters are going to show conflict over Soon-jung. Another intriguing love triangle is expected to draw viewers as they will start fighting over one woman. Read more GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Kim Jong-hak Production Inc. / Doremi Entertainment Inc., English Translation by Veronica Choi

Hi @everyone :)

On behalf of our President @valsava unni here is an invitation to PAC members and other chingus to join us here at Falling for Innocence :D Gosh it sounds so formal :)) just like a club invite :D

@onnififi , @nazzy1109, @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @sa0irse , @alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen , @Aeliana , @moodypie, @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14, @missnona, @bebebisous33, @sadiesmith, @icemaid, @sgxa, @selenette, @UnniSarah, @cityhunterlee, @mrslee

If you have ever liked Jung Kyung Ho and fallen for Paksa adeul or you have loved Kim So Yeon you can check this one out guys.....its a romantic healing drama :) with a bit of "drama" (I hope its only a bit [-O< ) but from all the promos I believe it will be hilarious as well :))

But the real enticement is here-

W2DDjX9.gifcRrk6Nn.gif cr: @larus

The boys are all ready to "BITE" our heroine here =)) =)) even before the drama airs :))

littleloony said: Hi @everyone :)

On behalf of our President @valsava unni here is an invitation to PAC members and other chingus to join us here at Falling for Innocence :D Gosh it sounds so formal :)) just like a club invite :D

@onnififi , @nazzy1109, @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @sa0irse , @alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen , @Aeliana , @moodypie, @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14, @missnona, @bebebisous33, @sadiesmith, @icemaid, @sgxa, @selenette, @UnniSarah, @cityhunterlee, @mrslee

If you have ever liked Jung Kyung Ho and fallen for Paksa adeul or you have loved Kim So Yeon you can check this one out guys.....its a romantic healing drama :) with a bit of "drama" (I hope its only a bit [-O< ) but from all the promos I believe it will be hilarious as well :))

Thanks @littleloony for the invitation :) I accept it!!!

Definitely I will watch this drama because Kim So Yeon is one of my fave Korean Actresses. Hated her in All About Eve but started to like her in Iris then really like her in Prosecutor Princess. I Need Romance 3 sealed the deal with me, she became one of my favourites.

As for Jung Kyung Ho, hmmmm he's not one of my fave actors yet. But I do notice him because he's SNSD Soo Young's boyfriend :x.

I like Yoon Hyun Min in I Need Romance 3, he was hilarious there. Omo that means he meets KSY again in this drama. This time rival for her love :)). Interesting..................now waiting for 3 April to come.

@larus said: First, I love the relationship between Soon Jung and Dong Wook. What a perfect boyfriend. It will be a big loss for our heroine and I will miss him too. Hope that Min Ho will be able to win bit by bit her heart and ours.

Yes chingu :) I sooo agree with you. I may just ship Dong Wook with Soon Jung as an alternate ship :D they are that cute in the teaser :x Min Ho has a big task ahead of him :)

littleloony said: Hi @everyone :)

But the real enticement is here-

The boys are all ready to "BITE" our heroine here =)) =)) even before the drama airs :))

Welcome everybody!  Hope you all enjoy this show.

@kyunii88: It`s not a melodrama but we expect some sad scenes in the first two episodes when the our heroine`s fiancee dies.
alekaonu said: I like Yoon Hyun Min in I Need Romance 3, he was hilarious there. Omo that means he meets KSY again in this drama. This time rival for her love :)). Interesting..................now waiting for 3 April to come.

@larus i am sorry...actually im not saying this is melodrama, i know a bit about this upcoming drama and been bookmarked by me weeks ago.haahaha..i just mentioned @littleloony about "drama" thing.....mian...mian :D:D Ohh i almost forget....where is my manner...thank you @larus for starting this thread....and chingu deul who had already camped here...i am waiting for this drama for kim so yeon :x :x fighting!!!! \m/ \m/

Archived