[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

'Fall in Love with Soon Jung' drops posters and teaser featuring Jung Kyung Ho, Kim So Yeon, and more

March 26, 2015 @ 8:13 pm

JTBC dropped two posters that show their playful and cute personalities with the tag line, "There is Soon Jung for every person", playing on the character's name, Soon Jung, which means "pure love",

The production company rep for the drama stated, "The main poster released exudes more the romantic healing nature of the drama than the teaser poster.  The viewers' interest in Jung Kyung Ho, Kim So Yeon, and Yoon Hyun Min's lovable image is explosive.  In order to reach the high expectation, we are doing our best." Full article: Allkpop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bityxu

2015.3.29 Kim So Yeon posted a selfie via her Instagram

11084935_1581967958732710_1846718613_n.j

sysysy1102: ‪#‎어흥‬#4월3일#순정에반하다 #
--> # Ohho # April 3 # Falling For Innocence (Soon Jung) #♥

The message on her face: '동욱 이꺼' --> Dong Wook yikkeo (what's this? it?)

And the scene of her message face has been appeared in Trailer 3 ;)

i1uHScjA9HQnr.jpg
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1"

@bityxu: Thanks! I saw the Instagram selfie and I thought it is just a promotional message. I did not realize that she had the message on her face in the trailer.   :) I totally love the relationship between Soon Jung and Dong Wook. :x

Oh. So the final leadsare now confirmed. honestly, i dont know who they are. The female is familiar, i think she is the villain in All About Eve which was shown in our country more than 1 decade ago! No idea who is the male lead. Hesitant to watch this drama when i dont have a driving force to begin with. But let's see....

@mrslee Hi chingu :) if you want to up your excitement and anticipation for this one you can watch certain excerpts from Cruel/Heartless City to get to know what Jung Kyung Ho can do. If you like action/ noir even a bit you will surely like that drama :) As for Kim So Yeon there are a lot of good dramas of her but you can try I need romance 3 if you want to see her romantic chemistry (off the charts with Sung Joon) or you can take a look at IRIS to see her being all badass :)

mrslee said: Oh. So the final leadsare now confirmed. honestly, i dont know who they are. The female is familiar, i think she is the villain in All About Eve which was shown in our country more than 1 decade ago! No idea who is the male lead. Hesitant to watch this drama when i dont have a driving force to begin with. But let's see....

mrslee said: Oh. So the final leadsare now confirmed. honestly, i dont know who they are. The female is familiar, i think she is the villain in All About Eve which was shown in our country more than 1 decade ago! No idea who is the male lead. Hesitant to watch this drama when i dont have a driving force to begin with. But let's see....

I just watched  the episode of JTBC talk show Non Summit where Kim So Yeon was the guest and I saw a new teaser, with new scenes. I can`t wait to watch this drama. Please, get the license, Viki! [-O<

I saw a shower scene.  :D Guess who was the protagonist. Yes, Yoon Hyun Min. :))
A running Elsa Soon Jung, the first meeting scene, the marriage proposal, Min ho collapsing in Soon Jung`s arms ( it was a brief scene)

From shark to sappy romantic in Falling for Innocence by girlfriday | March 30, 2015 | 9 Comments

Innocence20_1.jpg

Every time I see more promo materials for JTBC’s new heart transplant melodrama Falling for Innocence, the funnier and cuter it looks. The drama is about Jung Kyung-ho literally trading hearts with Kim So-yeon’s boyfriend (played by Jin Gu), which makes him go from a cold corporate shark that she finds insufferable, to a sappy romantic whose heart beats only for her.

A twist of fate crashes Jung Kyung-ho into the love of Kim So-yeon’s life, and after receiving Jin Gu’s heart, the hero suddenly starts to act oddly — he’s sweet, he’s kind, and he’s keenly interested in Kim So-yeon, when he was once the assiest a.s.s who ever lived. From the teaser it looks like he actually starts to relive Jin Gu’s memories with her, which seems like a magical stretch, but then again, so is the transplant-and-replacement-boyfriend premise to begin with. Yoon Hyun-min co-stars as the heroine’s best friend, and the boys will become rivals for her affection.Read more Dramabeans

@Iaruswow, pretty faceKang Min Ho it is definitely a good looking man

ONZrxmy.png?1

but before he  looks like thishe is necessary to be like that
10499138_1381578735498412_290184918_n.jp

미남이 되야지
This is how it is handsome
said the Prince JKH on instagram!!!

=))
btw, how much time is left until "ZERO" hour ?
patience no longer here!!!

Archived