[Drama 2015] Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra 칠전팔기, 구해라 (Min Hyo Rin, B1A4 Jin Young, Kwak Si Yang)

ainissky

Guest skeletonworks

Makjang much episode 10???????????????! It's really a tiring episode -_-
  1. Father didn't want to give up the song, then got threaten then died because of the heart attack? Is it worth it? You can just write a new one, can't you?!?!??!
  2. Ray & Sejong fought like they were in UFC but later we can see they are perfectly fine. They even got hit by a chair. Nope that didn't hurt at all.
  3. Kijoon what is UP with you?! Lack of love or something?! There are not enough cuss words out there to cuss you. So lame. Go die already. Hit by a truck or something.
  4. I'm friggin' tired of Haera. She wouldn't let go of Ray but she also can't get over Sejong. You better off alone girl. I'm so sick of it.

@heartoppaya
Of course I remember you!! Yeah this drama shares so many resemblances with R94 but the only major difference is Najeong's heart in R94 has never waver while Haeras's is confused as hell. Don't know who she likes more (or is she being stubborn or don't wanna hurt Ray.. I honestly don't know) so I'm also unsure who she'll end up with in the end. I'm #teamsejong from the 1st episode with or without Sechan ^^ I'm really a sucker for this kind of love. 

Sejong is just like Trash oppa in which he started to fight for his love when another man declared his love for the woman he loves secretly. He's a frustrating character I admit. But the fact that he loves secretly and rather be misunderstood for what he didn't do is endearing to me. Anyway, I believe in if he/she is meant for you, then whatever obstacles ahead, they will still be together. The two of them have so much chemistry together. It's obvious that these two are in love with each other. But if Haera is so stubborn in doing "well" with Ray, then Sejong can run to me anytime. LOL. Seriously though, when she said that to Sejong, I'm like "girl, you're with the wrong guy"..... It's like she's forcing herself to be with Ray, to make this relationship work and not to hurt Ray who's been there for her when Sejong was not around.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you @skeletonworks. Haera is trying to prove to him and herself that she is doing well, but she doesn't know that she is kidding herself and Se Jong as well.

This girl should watch R94. Or just let SJ go...... to the two of us.....

#teamsejong all the way!!!! :-)

I'm at the point where I think Sejong is better off with Grace (or that other girl at his old uni) seeing how much effort she is putting in for him. She does not have the best personality or anything, but comparing her to Haera, she's just someone who has low self-esteem who needs someone to support her to be who she is. While Haera can continue brooding over who she likes.

AND Henry! What was that poor thing doing alone singing by himself on his birthday? I know the show portrays both him and Ray to be best buds or something but I've never gotten that feeling since his appearance earlier in the series. Heck, if you always spoke English to begin with, why change the language you speak in private? I know people who are trilingual/biligual and they stick to the same language even if the other person knows another language. You don't just change your preferred language that easily. Henry started off with English on the phones, why change to Korean when Ray arrived?

Guest skeletonworks

@lemontehping

You mean Scarlet right? Yeah I also feel that way at some point. Scarlet is a spoiled brat but she seems to genuinely like Sejong and she listens to Sejong well more than she listens to her own father.

This drama has so many weak points to pick on. One of them is the one you mentioned. I have never heard Ray spoke even one sentence in English to Henry. It's so weird that he automatically changed to 100% korean even with Henry. I also wonder whether Henry and Ray are really best friends. The meeting between Haera and Ray was a coincidence. It wasn't even Henry who brought them together. What's the point of Henry in the first place anyway?

@skeletonworks

Ah yes Scarlet. I was rereading what I wrote and was like whose Grace again? (She is Grace before though =p)

Anyways, I was really annoyed with Henry's characterization. They could've gone many directions with him but no.. they made him look like some rude foreigner who likes to kiss anyone he meets (this is possibly Henry's RL personality so anything goes) and sing alone again. 

I think the only reason I'm gonna sit through this series is for the music..

Please director-nim and writer-nim, play nice for the upcoming episodes? (wishful thinking)

After watching episode 9, I've jump ship from Ray x Hae Ra to Se Jong x Hae Ra.

I love Jinyoung but now I love Se Jong's character. It's about time he man up and confess to Hae Ra. It's been a frustrating 8 episodes of him being silent about what he really feels.

I'm currently watching episode 10 without subs but I'm getting annoyed with some characters.

Namely, Hwang Je Gook, Heo Myeong Ran and that manager of Sa Ki Joon. I want to bury them alive. They make me so annoyed.

Father didn't want to give up the song, then got threaten then died because of the heart attack? Is it worth it? You can just write a new one, can't you?!?!??!

Since I can't understand much about this episode since there's no sub yet, I'm just sure that Hwang Je Gook is afraid of Goo Hae Ra being known to the public. I'm presuming about the song her father wrote?

Ray & Sejong fought like they were in UFC but later we can see they are perfectly fine. They even got hit by a chair. Nope that didn't hurt at all.

It's really interesting that they're fine after that fight. I mean like you said. They've been hit by a chair and they act like it's nothing. Like nothing happened. It just a figment of their imagination. Haha!

Kijoon what is UP with you?! Lack of love or something?! There are not enough cuss words out there to cuss you. So lame. Go die already. Hit by a truck or something.

Sa Ki Joon. I want to like you but then you do things that make me hate you and want you to bury alive just like your company president.

I'm presuming him and Jang Goon were friends before? But maybe something happened between then in the past that made him hate Jang Goon.

It could also be also because he is jealous of Jang Goon? I mean Jang Goon have friends and he don't have. I think he's not getting enough love from people around him.

I'm friggin' tired of Haera. She wouldn't let go of Ray but she also can't get over Sejong. You better off alone girl. I'm so sick of it.

Her heart is being shaken by Ray. That's from what I can understand. She wants to depend on Ray just like her promise in one of the episodes. But then after the things are happening now, Se Jong is suddenly openly confessing his feelings when he keeps on brushing her off before.

But I like Se Jong's determination now. He better keep this up now that I'm rooting for him.

And Scarlet! You're like Yin and Yang. One day you're good and the next day you're bad.
I wonder if she's going to reveal Se Jong to her appa or not?

And what's the matter with Henry? Why Hwang Entertainment is contacting him? Is he going to debut as as solo act under them and betray Perserverance?

Guest lovingit143

I like Haera and Ray together. For me, they have much better chemistry. He won Haera's heart fair and square. He was honest with what he feels and sincere to support Haera. He knows that Haera is not yet there 100% (and that is awesome honesty) but it is great that he stands firm to beside her (hopefully till the end). 

For some, they think Ray just popped out from nowhere. He was looking for family. When he learned he got a brother he went searched for him though he was late he wanted to do something for him. He also worked hard to be the Team Perseverance. Remember, he also saved SeJong from the doubts of the others members esp with the stolen song. So let's give him credit. 

Aside from the love triangle, i would like to see the SeJong and Ray bromance reconciled beyond 10 bottles of soju. 

The tease of Henry being tempted to go to Emperor Entertainment will unlikely happen. He will come to realize how bad the people in that company. President Hwangjie and Ki Joon need to realize what karma means ha. President Hwangjie know how to capitalize (abuse) people's desperate moments when your are more emotional than rational e.g. SeChan signing the contract to save his mother's resto; Haera's mom needing money his husband's operation. 

Most of all, i love the music. They sing beautiful music together (or individually). I won't mind the last episode (even half of it) will turn out to be like mini concert. :)

Guest skeletonworks

@xiashenghan

There's already sub in the viki but I'm not sure you can access it or not. I'm not entirely sure what's so scary about the song. It's just a song for Haera that his father wrote. But since her mum signed a contract so that Hwang can support the medical fee for Haera's father's heart surgery. Apparently the contract states that all the songs produced by Haera's father belongs to the Emperor Entertainment. So his father got a heart attack when Hwang demanded the song and told him about the contract signed by his wife. Honestly though, everything happened in the past and now because of a song? Seriously?

Kijoon wasn't Janggoon's friend. In fact, he was a school bully who always bullied Janggoon when they were in middle school. He's a natural bully. Very despicable.

I feel like Haera doesn't even know what she really wants. lol

At this point, I'd rather she just end up alone, concentrating on making her father's compositions public.

& Sejong and Ray need to develop a bromance with each other. They are honestly nice and great individuals who only developed a friction with each other just because of their feelings towards the same girl and ofcourse, Sejong's non-acceptance of Ray's sudden appearance to take over his place as a hyung(to Sechan) as well as Sechan's place(in the hearts of others). If only Haera were not to be in the picture, I feel that both Sejong and Ray could definitely get along and might even develop a close friendship. They are actually quite similar to each other in some ways as opposed to Sechan who is complete opposite of his brother or brothers, now that Ray's in the picture.

I'm not gonna say who deserves Haera the most or whatever because love doesn't work like that. No one is more deserving or less deserving of love. The most important thing is the individual's heart. And Haera's heart right now is totally unreadable and confused. First, she needs to figure out what her priorities are, who she really wants and listen to her heart. 

But there is one thing I would applaud Haera for, and that is she really did give a Ray a proper chance. Not many would do that, atleast those who are still stuck to their first loves. She even rejected Sejong. But still, if her heart is for Sejong then she needs to stop soon. Not only is she lying to Ray and Sejong but she is also lying to herself. Girl needs to figure out where her heart is.

@xiashenghan

There's already sub in the viki but I'm not sure you can access it or not. I'm not entirely sure what's so scary about the song. It's just a song for Haera that his father wrote. But since her mum signed a contract so that Hwang can support the medical fee for Haera's father's heart surgery. Apparently the contract states that all the songs produced by Haera's father belongs to the Emperor Entertainment. So his father got a heart attack when Hwang demanded the song and told him about the contract signed by his wife. Honestly though, everything happened in the past and now because of a song? Seriously?

Kijoon wasn't Janggoon's friend. In fact, he was a school bully who always bullied Janggoon when they were in middle school. He's a natural bully. Very despicable.

Sadly I can't access that one. :(

Anyways subs are up now so I'm watching the episode again with subs. Maybe there's something hidden about what happened in the past with Hwang Entertainment and Hae Ra's father that wasn't mentioned in the episode.

Thanks for clarifying that Jang Goon and Ki Joon are not friends at all. So I guess Ki Joon is just someone who loves to make people suffer. He must be a really sad kid. Well judging from what happened to his mom and dad's marriage.

But there is one thing I would applaud Haera for, and that is she really did give a Ray a proper chance. Not many would do that, atleast those who are still stuck to their first loves. She even rejected Sejong. But still, if her heart is for Sejong then she needs to stop soon. Not only is she lying to Ray and Sejong but she is also lying to herself. Girl needs to figure out where her heart is.

I do agree with you about that. She's really keeping up about giving Ray a chance and make the relationship work. And she's firm with that decision, on top of Se Jong's confession and being persistent with her.

I like their rendition of U Go Girl though sad that it's short and Se Jong didn't dance. But the made it to their own flavor.

How many episode are there for this drama? I hope they won't make it an open ending just like what they did with Monstar (I love that drama too!).

I was wondering... Does Ray knows Robin Cha? I'm really curious with his background since we don't know much about him.

Ooh... Just finished watching episode 10. So I guess as a revenge for Empire Entertainment, Goo Hae Ra will release her dad's so since she said in the last scene that shw has a special talent on writing music after hearing a song.

Do it Hae Ra! Hwang Je Gook deserves to go down.

By the way, I just noticed while checking Kwak Si Yang's profile that this is his first lead role. I hope he gets more lead role in the future.

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 10: To You Who Wish Me Despair

The secret behind Hera′s father and Empire Entertainment′s CEO has been revealed, opening up new possibilities to where this story could go and adding revenge into the mixture. 

40365381.jpg

Things aren′t that wonderful within the 789 team either. Se Jong being honest in all the wrong settings, putting Ray in an uncomfortable spot, while poor Henry is put out in the cold by his friends and Sa Ki Joon is about to ruin Jang Goon′s life. 

Too many conflicts happened in episode 10, leaving this dirty, unsatisfied bitter taste in our mouths. 

Music Covered in Episode 10

Cho Yong Pil - Bounce (789 performance at university event)
Kim Hyung Joong - She′s Smiling (Hera, Ray, Woori, Jang Goon performance)
Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl (789 performance on music program)
miss A - Bad Girl, Good Girl (Hera and Woori′s performance at restaurant)
g.o.d - Road/Lie (Henry′s solo performance)

46603559.jpg

Filming Staff: An Impact member provoked another star in the middle of filming and filming stopped. 
He said the star talked informally to him and started cursing. It′s not a variety, it′s UFC!

This jab at the recent Lee Tae Im cursing incident. 
And parody of tvN Three Meals′s Ssancho. (so adorable!)

49108713.jpg

Ajusshi: Your father made a special request for his one and only son going out on broadcast!
You know, delivery all the way from Incheon is quite tough, 
But he said eat well and sing well!

Jang Goon′s face lighting up hearing that his father supports his music career.
That definitely put a smile on our faces.
Along with the jealousy written all over Sa Ki Joon′s face.

95939312.jpg

We asked for a cute drinking scene between Se Jong and Ray again, but this was not what we expected. 

The world′s most awkward drinking setting... and poor Ray for having to sit through Se Jong and Hera′s drunk confessions.

91564301.jpg

And then...we find out what a @#$#!#% the Empire Entertainment CEO is. 

As if he couldn′t get any more evil.

We can′t wait until he goes downhill.

97357422.jpg

Henry′s amazing solo deserves to be spotlighted, because it was simply beautiful. 

We would have remembered your birthday, Henry. TT^TT

80509858.jpg

OMG Scarlet, we never really liked you, but if you just overlook this once, we′ll take back all the things we said about you!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89310/singagainheragu-episode10

Guest adikkeluangman

New episode tonight happy watching to all. It's second last episode.

오늘 저녁 11시 20분, #민효린 의 Mnet '칠전팔기 구해라' 11회가 방송됩니다. Tonight at 11.20PM(KST) 11th ep. of #Minhyorin's Mnet 'Sing Again, Hera Gu' will be on-air

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS)

March 20, 2015

Just left two episodes... I can't even predict the result, who will end up with Hae Ra. but still I hope it is happy ending, and clear end. For 11th episode, I really want see Hae Ra determine the one she loves, the one she will loves, and the one she will choose np matter happened. Beside the drama, why I end up thinking that Min Hyo Rin getting prettier by the day (episode) haha

Guest adikkeluangman

Shim Hyung Tak Says Fans Get His Autograph Then Ask About SUJU-M’s Henry and B1A4’s Jin Young
Shim Hyung Tak shared some bitter moments he had with the fans.
Hong Jin Young and Shim Hyung Tak were guests on the March 20 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show.
89730002.jpg

One listener said to Shim Hyung Tak, “I saw you filming Sing Again, Hera Gu and you looked really handsome,” before adding, “Fighting, Henry.”
Shim Hyung Tak bitterly said, “After fans get autographs from me, they always say, ‘Please take care of Jin Young,’ or ‘Please take care of Henry.”
Then Cultwo tried to cheer him up by saying, “But you still have a fan club,” and Shim Hyung Tak happily said, “That’s right. It already has over 200 fans,” bringing out laughter.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89730/shim-hyung-tak-says-fans-get-his-autographs-then-ask-about-suju-ms-henry-and-b1a4s-jin-young
-----Henry and Yoo Sung Eun are a cute couple in 'Love+' MV and Team Never Stop drop 'One Candle' MV
Despite Yoo Sung Eun's sweet and innocent look in 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra,' she has a lovely, strong, and husky voice that will take you by surprise in her duet MV for "Love+" with co-star, Henry!  It meshes beautifully with Henry's equally sweet vocals.

The drama dropped the MV for the drama featuring this adorable couple in which they do such sweet couple-y things that you are sure to get a toothache... In addition, the channel dropped Team Never Stop's "One Candle (featuring Shim Hyung Tak)" MV that shows the teamwork and camaraderie among the characters.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/henry-and-yoo-sung-eun-are-a-cute-couple-in-love-mv-and-team-never-stop-drop-one-candle-mv
-----Min Hyo Rin and Seo Min Ji battle in sexiness while dancing with Sunmi
On the recent episode of 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra,' the two sexy ladies, Min Hyo Rin and Seo Min Ji, faced off, competing in sexiness on the same stage!
At first, Seo Min Ji enjoyed hogging the spotlight, looking like a classy actress in a tasteful long skirt that accentuates her figure, but her pleasant demeanor quickly turned unpleasant at the sight of Min Hyo Rin joining her belatedly on the stage.  Min Hyo Rin wears a more revealing, short skirt that fits her more petite and child-like figure, but she rocks it like a sexy, mature woman on stage.  
CAkg1q6WUAA4a1d.jpg

After their performance of AOA's "Miniskirt," the two serve as backup dancers to Sunmi, who makes a cameo on the show to perform "Full Moon"! 
Which woman do you think won the battle?  Maybe Sunmi beat them both?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/min-hyo-rin-and-seo-min-ji-battle-in-sexiness-while-dancing-with-sunmi

One episode left and hope that Hwang Je Gook get's his deserved punishment,well things already started from yesterday episode with Scarlet scandal about her past and her voice,the foreign producer wanting Team Perseverance in his show and not any of Hwang Je Gook's and with Tae Poong already making calls(funny with JYP) to find out how to prove who is the original composer if a song is stolen and like that already creating a buzz in the comunity already...From what i understood from Se Jong all his hit songs that made the company were Hae Ra's father compositions and the one who was to be used was the one that Hae Ra recently re-made and Henry was humming...so he did all teh stuff preventing Hae Ra path for him to keep the secret about the compositions and it coudl ruin him if anyone even suspected about the true origin of the songs...Really liked the moment between Henry and Woory,love this couple,so adorable and the party surprise...I was quite astonished a few seconds in the ending of the episode because i didn't espect them to pull one of that with an episode left but i'm sure Se Jong will be safe and sound and suspect this will make Hae Ra realize(if not till now)that she loves him and can't loose kim and cut all the stuff and accept him...i also see what will happen with Ray after the prologue and i must say it was quite touching seeing him taking that decision and accept his Dad offer just to save Hae Ra with the necklace...Hmm i must say i'm kinda sad if Team Perseevrance disband because i like them just the way they are...i would have loved more Henry-Woory scenes from some episodes before because their story really had potential for even better but good than nothing i guess...I also liked the scene with Jang Goon Dad and Gi Joon,very touching and showed how much he loved his son...Hope that Manager also get's his taste of punishment for his move making those crazy girls(refuse to call them fans because people like taht aren't and shame others)do something to stop the team,he knew very well when he said what he said those fans will take matter in their own hands,they could harm more than one person if the leak of the gas caused an explosion,man hope peopel like this get prison time without bailing(tehy think can do anything and get away-it goes in real life cases even more)...And indeed Min Hyo Rin get's even more pretty,love her hair now and Yoo Sung Eun is also very pretty...hope to see Seo Min Ji(Scarlet) in a  positive role next time because she is so pretty 

Archived