[Drama 2015] Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra 칠전팔기, 구해라 (Min Hyo Rin, B1A4 Jin Young, Kwak Si Yang)

ainissky

Guest skeletonworks

Great that it ends well :) Love the ending song (Kim Wonjun's Show), which is also the starting song of the very first episode!!! Of course Haera is meant for Sejong and vice versa. Childhood love always end up together in the end :-D R94, R97, Stairways To Heaven, Autumn In My Heart.... to name a few. I would like to see one that don't end up together hahaha.
I still hate the lame suspense they attempted like when Haera forwarded the plane ticket to both of them, then Sejong took the ticket. They're trying to make a twist which is not really a twist which is sooooo damn lame... We all know who's flying and who's staying in Korea for God's sake!
Now... who wants Kwak Siyang to be casted in Reply 1988???MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
kbye

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skeletonworks said: Great that it ends well :) Love the ending song (Kim Wonjun's Show), which is also the starting song of the very first episode!!! Of course Haera is meant for Sejong and vice versa. Childhood love always end up together in the end :-D R94, R97, Stairways To Heaven, Autumn In My Heart.... to name a few. I would like to see one that don't end up together hahaha.
I still hate the lame suspense they attempted like when Haera forwarded the plane ticket to both of them, then Sejong took the ticket. They're trying to make a twist which is not really a twist which is sooooo damn lame... We all know who's flying and who's staying in Korea for God's sake!
Now... who wants Kwak Siyang to be casted in Reply 1988???MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
kbye

Guest adikkeluangman

Min Hyo Lin leaves comments for finishing 'Perserverance, Goo Hae Ra'
Min Hyo Lin left comments for finishing 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra.'
The last episode of channel M.net's drama, 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra,' aired on MArch 27th, and actress Min Hyo Lin left brief comments after the last episode was broadcast.
Min Hyo Lin said, "'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' was a huge gift in my career, because I always dreamed to become a singer when I was younger. I could sing and dance as much as I wanted, and I would like to express sincere thanks to the director and other staffs."
20150328154536_55164e106c95d_1.jpg

Min Hyo Lin played in 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' as a girl named Gu Hae Ra, who becomes a professional singer and records songs written by her father.
Kwak Si Yang (played by Kang Se Jong) and B1A4's Jin Young (played as Ray) played in the drama with Min Hyo Lin, and she succeeded in showing a completely different side of her through the drama.
Meanwhile, the last episode of drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' aired on March 27th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=368779

Hi allsilent lurker hereI have a question to all fans
so I know they released 12 OST and there are one to three songs in one OSTbut so far, there's many songs that're shown in the drama that is not released as on OST ?
can any kind soul give me the list of the songs they cover in the drama that is not released as an OST ?i really wish they release the song 'show' .. I really like it....

Guest skeletonworks

@Kdorama_addictI only found the playlist for episode 1 - 5:https://followingkpop.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/playlist-perseverance-goo-hae-ra/

Guest kgirl0910

@Kdorama_addict hi~ so far i know, they already released an album which is including all the song they've covered..the album has 2 CD.. but i guess not all the covered song is released as an official ones.. i have a few list of the song that they perform :- U go girl (When they have their debut stage)- Big Mama Refusal (When they renovate the house)- Fate (Kwak Si Yang sings it on Heejun's Radio)- Caution (Kwak Si Yang sings it for his MV)- Steal Away (It is when kang sejong vs impact)- Miniskirt (Scarlett and Haera as hot diva) etc
hope this is help you :)

Guest adikkeluangman

B1A4's Jinyoung and Kwak Si Yang sing a sweet duet for 'Perseverance Goo Hae Ra' OST
CBpaLJ4UkAAeQFo.jpg

B1A4's Jinyoung and Kwak Si Yang have released their "Station" MV for the 'Perseverance Goo Hae Ra' OST! 
In the MV shown above, the boys can be seen sitting outside on a balcony. While Jinyoung strums the guitar, Kwak Si Yang starts off with his deep vocals, singing as the two portray their characters reminiscing their time together as friends. The two take turns singing verses, before finally joining together in sweet harmony. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/b1a4s-jinyoung-and-kwak-si-yang-sing-a-sweet-duet-for-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-ost

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Final Episode: To a Present Like You
And we have finally come to the last episode. Loose strings have been tied, justice has been served and love has been found.
81644137.jpg

Did you enjoy the series? What was your favorite music cover?Let us know in the comments section!
Music Covered in Episode 12
Noh Young Shim - Only Longing Piles Up (Kim Feel performance)Jo Jang Hyuk - Addicted Love (K.Will performance)Lim Jae Bum - For You (Ali performance)Kim Gun Mo - Beautiful Good Bye (Kim Tae Woo performance)N.EX.T - To the Struggling Lovers (789 performance)g.o.d - Friday (Impact performance)Kim Won Joon - Show! (Closing scene performance)
84402080.jpg
Ray: I′ll do it, Doctor!I′m type A. Because Se Jong is Se Chan′s older brother. Because he′s the older brother of my younger brother.
A sweet move from Ray. Do they count as blood brothers now?

51087885.jpg
When all of these amazing singers made cameo appearances. 
Kim Feel, K.Will, Ali and Kim Tae Woo!
36199054.jpg
When Team 789 persevered even with Impact cheating. But serious, that was a cheap move. Impact should be embarrassed with themselves.
52561791.jpg
FINALLY this crook CEO getting what he deserves. We can′t even explain how satisfying this is.
58065005.jpg
And all the good things happen to the right people
15716568.jpg
A nice return to the opening scene of this drama,except with a little change in the spotlighted stars!
And that′s a wrap!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90639/singagainheragu-final-episode-highlights

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the readers of this thread would like to know about a podcast that is all about K-drama and that talks about "Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra" in its latest episode. ^_^

You can download it for free via iTunes (the name of the podcast is "K-drama Addiction Therapy")
or via the website: http://kdramapod.com/episode-8/

We hope you'll enjoy it!

Direct link to iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/k-drama-addiction-therapy/id957840613?mt=2&ls=1

• 3 months later...

Oh hey I search for this thread!! Ha ha. Just because. I have no idea why but I keep humming that this drama's opening theme and I'm LSS  for "Station".

If you must know...  I watched this drama from beginning to end when it premiered but mostly I'm tweeting after the raw. I'll prolly marathon this again, most likely.  Oh and yeah the ep 8 epilogue is still fav scene, simple and poignant. and Jongski - my name I owe it to se-jong lol.  KSY tho. :)

• 1 month later...

I just finished watching this drama and i do it in less than one day. I am so hooked with everything that this drama sells. The first 2 episodes are so strong, i might say that these are the strongest first 2 episodes from the drama I've ever watched. Watching this drama somehow reminds me of AM Series which I also love. This drama is so under-rated, i hope more people watching in the future. They are doing a tremendous job with the music, so damn good every song in this drama. Jinyoung really a win in this drama for me, he really shines. Hope he get more roles in other drama or movie. 12 hours full of tears and joy, love this drama! :D

Archived