[Drama 2015] Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra 칠전팔기, 구해라 (Min Hyo Rin, B1A4 Jin Young, Kwak Si Yang)

ainissky

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

′Sing Again, Hera Gu′s Kwak Si Yang Hopes You Have a Great Year of the ′Yang′
With the year of the ′yang′ or sheep, beginning, actor Kwak Si Yang sent his new year′s greetings to his fans.
44692250.jpg

Smiling adorably for the camera, Kwak Si Yang held up signs from a sketchbook, written in his handwriting, saying, "2015, the year of the ′yang,′" "Have a happy new year with Kwak Si ′Yang.′"
88436666.jpg

Kwak Si Yang is seen writing the greetings down and playing with the word ′yang,′ as he writes, "Seol, 2015, the year of ′yang.′ Everyone be happy~!" 
"Have a great seol~" wrote Kwak Si Yang. Then referring to his drawing of the sheep, he wrote, "That′s a sheep....not a poodle." 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87610/kwaksiyang-lunarnewyear-message
-----Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 1 - The Day I Met You
There′s a drama series that we′ve been dangerously hooked on, and we want to share it with all of you! 
10335626.jpg

Mnet′s new music drama, Sing Again Hera Gu or Chil Jeon Pal Gi, Gu Hera. (Chil.Pal.Gu, also meaning 7, 8, 9), kicked off on January 9, 2015, airing once a week, every Friday. 
For the past month or so, we′ve just been silently watching and squealing over all the juicy goodness, but we just can′t hold back our excitement for this drama any longer, so we′re going to share our favorite moments from each episode. 
Music Covered in Episode 1
SNSD - Way to Go (Drama opening credit)Kim Won Joon - Show (School opening number)Lim Jung Hee - Music is My LIfe (Superstar K2 auditions)Gummy - Memory Loss (Hera′s audition song)Lim Ki Hoon - The Day I Met You (Hera and Se Chan′s duet song)SNSD - Into the New World (Empire Entertainment trainees)Lee Seung Hwan - As Much Love There is Sprinkled In the World (789 mission song)
68371742.jpg
Let′s now forget all of the things that happened in the pastThose days that were filled with unwanted meetingsNow let′s sing togetherOn this day that I finally met youDon′t think about the days of the past that can be forgotten and erasedSince I′m happy on this day that I met you
The Day I Met You by Lim Ki Hoon
When we found out they have a song together, and it′s one of our old school favorites.

99617022.jpg
When a cricket can cause so much entertainment (and make a shower scene last extra long).
59152161.jpg
Se Chan: Fate is something you can′t choose. The day that Hera moved in front of my house. The way Hera sang with sad eyes on the day she moved,And how I saw Hera in that way weren′t chosen by meBut, there are times when I wish I could choose fate. The day that we met, I selected my fate.
Gu Hera: My 11th birthday that I thought would no longer be happy. A kid who seemed like a present appeared before me.A kid who had the same eyes as my dad. A kid who had the same eyes as my dad.
When paths don′t cross each other. 
57496424.jpg
Great cameo appearances by ZE:A′s Hyung Sik and Dal Shabet′s Woohee!
21765808.jpg
Gu Hera: It′s not wrong. And I was actually upset. To you, am I just a friend? I knew for sure today. Now I… don′t want to be just friends with you.
Se Jong: That…
Gu Hera: Think about it and let me know after Superstar K
Confession made, and we′re only in episode one.
64334255.jpg
Gu Hera: You′re going way too far with your jokes
Se Chan: Does me liking you seems like a joke to you?
Gu Hera: Kang Se Chan, you and I are just friends.
Se Chan: Just…friends?
A first kiss... then immediately friendzoned. Oh heart break.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87503/singagainheragu-ep1
-----Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 2 - Don′t Say It′s Good-Bye
We could barely keep up with everything that happened in Episode 1, but the ending to Episode 2 had us in a complete state of shock. 
36304300.jpg

Jin Young really did a good job keeping that big secret. 
Music Covered in Episode 2
Tashannie - Warning (Se Jong′s MV song)Panic - Bus Station (Se Jong and Se Chan′s duet on the balcony)Lee Jang Woo - After Meeting You/S.E.S - Oh My Love (Se Chan and Hera′s audition song)R.ef - Brilliant Love (Taepoong′s song)Fin.K.L - To My Boyfriend (Taepoong′s plagiarized song)Sechs Kies - The Way This Guy Lives (Taepoong′s plagiarized song)Shim Soo Bong - I Only Know Love (Se Chan′s song in the hospital)
33842129.jpg
When Se Chan parodies that amazing scene from Temptation of the Wolves, and he′s still friendzoned by Hera. Why girl, why?

91364777.jpg
Se Jong: That day, it was me first. That day, the person who saw Hera first was me.But Se Chan confessed first. 
The moment you realize when it′s not one, but two hot brothers who love Gu Hera.
66391907.jpg
Just…everything about Taepoong… even his plagiarized music and the ridiculousness of it all..
52727731.jpg
Se Chan: Mom, I want people to call me superstar.
That′s my wish.
Mom, I have another wish. I want you to live in luxury.
Mama Kang: Stamp it well. You better not say something else later. 
Just a sweet moment between a mom and her son.
16119331.jpg
When the drama killed Se Chan off in the second episode and everyone had a WTF moment
52485372.jpg
And then, Se Chan comes back alive (?), and we′re just completely confused.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87505/singagainheragu-ep2

Kropikko said: Hello everyone, it's my first post on this thread ;)
I started watching this drama some time ago, I've seen 1st & 2nd eps and somehow stopped watching...
But recently I did some kind of marathon and watched all the newest episodes ;)

First thing, about Ray... I really like him. Well, I have to admit, that the whole thing about death of his brother, then him appearing and let's call it 'taking his place' may sound creepy. But I see it just as a coincidence, he met Hea Ra and all the crew accidentally while chasing thieves. It's natural that he is curious about his brother, TWIN brother - it's acceptable that he read Se Chan's diary - which is why he saw the bucket list. He feels good with Hea Ra and her friends, I guess that by spending time with them he can somehow feel connected to his brother, like he really had a chance to know him.

Also, I don't think of him as a copy of Se Chan - he acts differently, sends a totally different vibe. I guess most of the similarities are because of Hae Ra's memories, it's obvious that he is somewhat a trigger to her memories about Se Chan. Like when they sang, when they ate chicken - his expression was totally different than Se Chan's - though he still brings back her memories about his dead brother. But I really see him as a totally different person - and I see him as a nice person with good intentions. I look at it like he just wants to make his brother's wishes true.

So generally, I root for Ray. BUT honestly I guess that at the end Hae Ra will be with Se Jong. I think that Ray will be only a motivation for Se Jong to finally confess to Hea Ra. Se Jong will get jealous sooner or later so... ;) What I hope about this drama is that they won't make Ray a bad person (like revealing a big bad secret which could make him an enemy of the crew... I really don't want that :D) just to make Se Jong obvious partner for Hea Ra. I hope that both guys will find happiness at the end ;)

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 3 - I Hate You, But One More Time
Getting over the death of a loved one is never easy, and our characters go through a lot of heartbreak, tears and misunderstandings in Episode 3, but just as this drama has yet to disappoint with its twists and surprises, this episode was no different.
37485167.jpg

Music Covered in Episode 3
H.O.T - A Warrior′s Descendants (Young Jang Goon on the rooftop)Lee Seung Chul - Jasmine Flower (Woori′s solo)Park Ji Yoon - Steal Away (Empire Entertainment trainees)Big Mama - Rejection (789 singing in the practice room)
45558331.jpg
Se Chan: Because you′re not around, I′m really lonely. Without Se Jong, there′s no Se Chan, and without Se Chan, there′s no Se Jong.
Se Jong: Hyung is sorry.
The devastating moment when you lose your twin.

24223766.jpg
Se Chan: 1. Become a singer and make Ms. Kang Soon live in luxury. 2. Hera′s wish! Get number 1 with Hera′s dad′s song. 3. Clear up Se Jong hyung′s misunderstanding. 4. Become a proud son to our mom like hyung. 5. Fulfill one of hyung′s wishes. 6. Reunite with the 789 team and become famous as superstars.
The bucket list that re-starts it all.
31823833.jpg
Woori: Then, I′m so bye~
The most satisfying moment ever.In your face, Scarlet
25531939.jpg
When Henry just runs into a stranger (Sam Hammington), who allows Henry to take some of his stuff because he doesn′t have room in his suitcase....
66173691.jpg
Gu Hera: Do you remember Autumn Fairy Tale?You know, the drama with Song Hye Kyo and Song Seung Hun. 
Se Jong: Of course, when you were watching, you would never answer. 
Gu Hera: Then do you remember that scene?Your sins have been forgiven.
Starting today, the things you did wrong to me, I′ll forgive them. So don′t feel sorry towards me.
Se Jong: What is it that you want to say?
Gu Hera: Just… You know, someone said, as much as you hate someone, you start hating yourself. I don′t want to hate myself. Just accept it when I say I′ll forgive you. And it would be great if you could also forgive me for all the mean things I said.
Brownie points for this drama for taking a line from one of our favorite dramas!
25615631.jpg
Seeing someone who looks exactly like your dead childhood friend.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87508/singagainheragu-ep3
-----Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 4 - Will You Come Back to Me
The huge birth secret gets out, fake twin brother dislikes real twin brother, disapproval of a father stings our hearts, and a wall gets broken (literally) to get one step closer to Se Chan′s bucket list.
80848038.jpg

Music Covered in Episode 4
Lim Ki Hoon - This Day that I Met You (Hera singing for dancers)Lee Jang Woo - After Meeting You/S.E.S - Oh My Love (Ray and Hera′s duet)Yoon Sang - One More Step (789 cleaning up)g.o.d - The Place You Should Be (789 practice)Lee Seung Hwan - Family (Jang Goon′s birthday present to his father)A Pink - No No No (Scarlet and Se Jong′s radio duet)
25314752.jpg
Birth secret revealed by episode 3.Good job, drama. *pat pat*

21076154.jpg
Se Jong: So you′re saying that…This person is Se Chan′s real brother, and not me?Real brother…What are you saying?Se Chan is my little brother. He′s my little brother who was never apart from me for a second. But now you′re saying that this total stranger is Se Chan′s real brother…How am I supposed to understand this?Se Jong: Se Chan′s bucket list too…You knew about it. Everyone knew about it, but no one said anything to me. Was I the only who didn′t know?
Gu Hera: I couldn′t tell you. Even your mom said not to tell you yet. 
Se Jong: I am, I am Kang Se Chan′s brother. Even if a hundred of people like that guy come, I′m still Kang Se Chan′s brother. I have the right and responsibility to know and fulfill the wishes of my little brother.
72861025.jpg
Se Jong: Se Chan′s brother is only me. Gu Hera! You shouldn′t be like that either. Gu Hera, you are the one and only girl that my only brother liked. Do you know what Se Chan′s last wish was?Gu Hera, it was you. So, how can I like you?
Drunken confession…to the wrong person.
30685898.jpg
Just…everything about this scene, especially the pink hearts.
28037182.jpg
Walking the dark streets at a late hourWhen I return after a tiring dayThe deep darkness and my quietly sleeping family greet me always
Sometime, they become burdensBecause of their expectations and disappointmentBecause they′re always near, I always want to be away. 
I don′t know what I should do to satisfy the hearts of my parentsI just want to say that I love them, but it′s just awkward.
Family - Lee Seung Hwan
82804475.jpg
That grin at the end.*fangirl screaming*

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87509/singagainheragu-ep4
-----Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 5 - I Won′t Stop
Episode 5 is possibly our favorite episode so far with so many different things sending us on a wild roller coaster ride of emotionas, from complete angst to endless heart-flutteriness, leaving us with this dumb grin on our faces. 
42581719.jpg

Why so good, drama? Why?
Music Covered in Episode 5
S#ARP - Sweety (Woori, Hera, and Jang Goon′s song)Jung Yeon Joon - Pilot (Ray, Henry, and Jang Goon′s song)Crayon Pop - Bar Bar Bar (Crayon Pop performance)Psy - Celebrity (789 performance)
74083513.jpg
We′re totally on this ship(And awesome insert of Secret Garden′s OST)

20539311.jpg
Staged celebrity dating photos. We wonder how many couples were revealed this way in real life.
11002204.jpg
Did we say we love everything about Tae Poong?(And the mothers′ reactions)
34825772.jpg
Awesome performance of Psy′s Celebrity with 789 team!
63972722.jpg
Gu Hera: After you suffer through a cold once, you become immune to it. However, if a cold keeps coming back, we will collapse. Just like on my birthday 16 years ago when my dad passed awayAnd when we received praise during Super Week. And today, when we were about to have our debut. Because of this terrible cold that keeps coming during our happy momentsI′m now in pain. 
There was no big stage, a loud audience or a shower of camera flashes, But we were able to have a successful debut on our own. And like that, we were able to overcome a cold again.
And 789 finally debuts.
34828633.jpg
789′s Daddy-long-legs revealed.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87521/singagainheragu-ep5

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 6 - Breaking Free from Restraints
Distance and waiting makes the heart grow fonder, and we definitely saw that between Hera and Ray, which makes us a little sad for Se Jong, who goes through quite an ordeal in this episode. 
25866044.jpg

But will jealousy finally push Se Jong to act with his heart? We sure hope so. 
Music Covered in Episode 6
Brown Eyed Girls - Sixth Sense (789 UCC video)Lim Ki Hoon - This Day that I Met You (Hera and Ray′s duet song)Kim Kwang Jin - The Truth (789) Kim Jung Eun - I Love You (covered by U Sung Eun/Woori during search for Hera)Noel - Fate (Se Jong′s performance on Moon Hee Jun′s show)Cool - A Small Wait (Ray and Woori′s duet song)
62914787.jpg
This Pentatonix-inspired parody of Brown Eyed Girls′ Sixth SenseWe love how they fixed up their names as well

13797517.jpg
Se Jong: Sunbae…why don′t you stop now?
Scarlet: What?
Se Jong: The more you do this, the harder it gets to solve everything. 
Scarlet: So I was thinking long and hard about our relationship, and if it′s too hard to date in real life, and since it′s already like this with people watching, how about a contract relationship? A contract relationship is better than fake dating!A dad becomes a brother, and a stranger becomes a dear. A relationship contract becomes a real dat-
Se Jong: No. So, stop trying to make things bigger.
We love Se Jong for being a brick wall towards Scarlet.
53675389.jpg
Ray: You shouldn′t wait if you couldn′t get in touch with me and I didn′t come back in time.
Gu Hera: How can I not wait?You said, you would come by quickly and to wait. And I couldn′t even contact you..
Ray: I′m sorry. I′m sorry.
Lesson: Don′t be late to anything, especially when setting up a schedule with people who have a trauma about waiting.
88986214.jpg
Yeah, Gu Hera… we don′t think you′re ever going to win this battle.
32849513.jpg
And insert jealous rage.
89483522.jpg
Grace: I don′t need your pity!I′m so okay!
OMG, Grace…is Scarlet….

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87529/singagainheragu-ep6

We still have 5 more episodes to go but here are some of the things that I would like to see or get resolved (wishful thinking):

1) Perseverance Team succeeding without any dirty tricks or hindrances from Emperor Entertainment

2) Tae Poong becoming a successful manager/CEO

3) Ray and Se Jong coming to an understanding that they have more in common than they think and that they shared one wonderful brother together - Se Chan - therefore, they finally acknowledge each other as hyungs

4) Ray realizing that Hae Ra will never love Se Chan or himself even though he has SC's face. The person who holds Hae Ra's heart is only Se Jong and sets to get them together. He and Hae Ra will stay very good friends

5) Ray and Scarlet come face to face. He realizes that Scarlet is Grace and tells her that he's sincerely sorry.

6) Scarlet gets her mean father to back off the Perseverance Team and finally accepts Impact's leader.

7) Impact's leader confesses to driving and hitting the woman because she was having an affair with his father? Or she comes forward and confesses that the driver that hit her was different from the person who admitted to it - therefore, all the blaming of Se Jong is forgiven.

8) Henry tells Woo Ri that he likes her or that she's beautiful just the way she is - that she doesn't need to lose weight. I know she likes the germ freak but she has more chemistry with Henry.

9) Ray fulfills one of Se Jong's wish - not as Se Chan - but as himself. Because he wants Se Jong to stop living for others and to be happy.

10) A FREAKIN CONFESSION FROM SE JONG TO HAE RA! That he has always liked her and never stopped.. that he and Scarlet were never anything and that everything he does is for her. That it's always been HER. Hug her and then kiss her! So frustrating these two with all the misunderstandings and silences!

11) Se Chan's bucket list is fulfilled and everyone lives happily ever after.

That's what I want.

Guest adikkeluangman

The cast of 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' amaze with their harmony through 'All My Heart' and 'I'm In Love' OST MVs
B1A4's Jinyoung and Yoo Sung Eun are leaving all the singles out there feeling lonelier than ever as they continue to release more love duets for their Mnet music drama 'Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra' OST!

Following their last batch of OST releases, the two return today with the song "I'm In Love" with the accompanying MV depicting the lovey-dovey scenes from the drama. 
In addition we see all the main cast members of the music drama come together to croon "All My Heart" to leave viewers squealing in delight with their impressive harmony.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/the-cast-of-perseverance-goo-hae-ra-amaze-with-their-harmony-through-all-my-heart-and-im-in-love-ost-mvs

hmm this thread isn't as  popular  as I thought! Any thoughts on this drama? The actors/actresses look relatively fresh.

Other than MHR, everyone are relatively new to me. I knew Henry but haven't seen or heard his works besides his one single "Trap." Originally, I thought this was going to be like Monstar or Dream High but it had more of an American Idol/X-Factor feel with the Super Star K2 auditions in Episode 1. To me, it has a slow pace like Monstar where there are more dialogues than anything and I haven't seen either Reply series but people are saying that the triangle in Persevere Goo Hae Ra is giving off Reply 1994 vibes whereas we don't know who she's going to end up - can go either way at this point - but we do have reciprocity of feelings between who we think are endgame but the shipping of the "second male lead" with the main girl is strong. The music in this drama is good but honestly, I don't recognize any of the songs because most of the songs are a lot older. You should check out the first 2 episodes and see how you like it :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Top 6 Moments of Sing Again, Hera Gu: Episode 7: Everyone Has Secrets
There were a lot of confessions being thrown around here and there....although not all of them were romantic in the least bit.
31972854.jpg

And we′re conflicted about Se Jong′s silence. We love him, but he′s quite frustrating at times. 
Music Covered in Episode 7
Ra.D - I′m In Love (Ray′s confession to Hera) Kim Kwang Jin - Sincerity (Impact′s song stolen from 789)Lee Ye Rin - Come On Baby Tonight (Hera and Woori′s competition song)IU - Friday (Duet song between Woori and Jang Goon)
48441490.jpg
Truthfully, when I first saw youIt was really hard for me to sayThat I liked youIf I didn′t approach you first,I thought I would lose youSo I wrote a letterAnd prepared a small present. It′s true that my fears came firstat the thought that if it gets serious it might be painfulBut I prayed with an earnest heartAnd I belived that the person I′ve been longing for is you
I′m, I′m in loveI′m, I′ve fallen in loveI can′t help it. For me to hide my heart,You are too beautiful.
Ra.D - I′m In Love 
Ray: Everything about you is beautiful, but you′re the most beautiful when you smile like that.
This ever so sweet, heart-fluttery confession from Ray. Ray stole our hearts in this scene.

80619565.jpg
We just can′t with Taepoong. We just can′t.And the mommies... the mommies who keep having these wild dreams
93093106.jpg
Woori: ′I have hemorrhoids. It hurts to the point it felt like it was ripping apart.′ Why can′t you just say it??
The moment when you find out that the reason why Henry′s been acting all sketchy is because he has hemorrhoids.
Poor guy.Don′t worry, Henry. richard simmons happens.
74611094.jpg
Finding out that the already messed up situation is even more messed up than we thought.
94652099.jpg
Se Jong: Do you know what′s more upsetting than being falsely accused? It′s when the person that I trust the most won′t trust me.That hurts the most.
65571577.jpg
Jang Goon: Just returned the cardigan after you dry cleaned it. 
Woori: I want to give you my heart too!
Jang Goon: ... sorry... I′ve never been attracted to you.
Oh heartbreak....All right, time to jump ship (to Henry??)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88001/singagainheragu-episode7

Ep 8 preview had me in tears.

It's been a while watching SJ act his age and not someone who has the whole world's burden on his shoulders. I loved the last few minutes of ep 6, where SJ just dragged HR and put her on his shoulder. Masculine, hot, yes, but also mischievous, and I loved it! It had taints of SC and proved to me why SC and SJ were awesome brothers, and why they loved each other so much.

SJ has this magnetic quality that makes every scene with him make it understanding and touching to me. His blank expression eyes do nothing to block my love for him when his eyes speak so much. I also loved to see him smile in ep 7 and be his swoony self around HR. Also, his interactions with the gang brings back happy memories from ep 1. I love it! And I hope he'll continue to be with the gang, with HR and overcome his anger towards Ray.

One thing I don't understand is why SJ hates Ray. Seeing his late brother's doppleganger can inflict feelings like sadness, guilt, heartbreak, but anger? I hope it'll be understood perfectly.

Also, since I love SC so much more than Ray, it's exciting to see SJ and Ray experiencing a "Hyung! Call me 'hyung', you brat!" drunk-hug bromance in the end of ep 8. I can't wait for that. But seeing that hug, I remembered how much I missed SC and SJ together, and SC alone. SC was such a lovely ray of light, I miss his bubbly personality.

I also think, Ray is there to bring SC and HR together as a couple.

This drama is like a breath of fresh air for all the angst, multiple personalities and vampire shows. However, the show itself has this recurring theme of characters jumping to conclusions without checking facts first. So many misunderstandings that grow bigger just because people refuse to explain and others refusing to hear explanations.

Still, it is an enjoyable drama. Looking forward to Episode 8.

Hahaha, Henry has been kissing a lot of people in this drama. They are playing up the fact that Henry finds most girls beautiful and fascinating in real life. Jang Goon seems to like boys..Tae Poong maybe?, oops spoke too soon, he did confess to a sleeping or drunk Taepoong. I do not like Ray, it appears like he's a stalker, butting in at the times Se Jong and Hae Ra are together. Granted, he likes Hae Ra. But he doesn't know the story of Se Chan, Se Jong and Hae Ra's friendship since they were kids. He's insinuating himself too much, not giving time for Hae Ra to think and breathe. Woo Ri's voice is really beautiful. Wow! Loved the songs they sang at the audition, and the two numbers they did for the concert. Their vocal harmony is really great.

Of course, in every drama, there is an antagonist. That Scarlet is truly irritating right now. I can't wait for Henry to see her and connect her to Grace. You can see she's always hiding when she sees Ray because she knows him from college. Maybe Henry will be the one to discover also that Woo Ri is the "voice" behind Scarlet's songs. He did mention it already in a recent episode. Scarlet's dad needs a major scandal to take him down more than a few pegs. He's evil, greedy and has serious business malpractice issues, mirroring some of what's happening to artist management companies in real life. Talking about slave contracts and preventing others from earning a decent living.

Guest adikkeluangman

Henry signals the start of a relationship with a kiss on 'Perseverance Goo Hae Ra'
On February 27 airing of Mnet's 'Perseverance Goo Hae Ra' Henry signaled a slow start to his relationship with co-actress Yoo Sung Eun with an accidental smooch on the lips! 
In the clip, Henry with his adorkable British accent is seen standing up for Yoo Sung Eun when she gets involved in a sticky situation after getting bumped into by a stranger with coffee. 

Henry comes to the rescue like a knight in shining armor and while he was trying to give her his jacket to cover the coffee stain on her shirt, another stranger bumps into Henry, causing his lips to land on Yoo Sung Eun. 
After the kiss, Henry gives a short monologue while placing his hand over his beating heart, "Why am I like this? Is it because I'm cold?" hinting at a possible love line between the two.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/henry-signals-the-start-of-a-relationship-with-a-kiss-on-perseverance-goo-hae-ra

Archived