[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really sad:(

Why i didn't watch this drama from the start....

This drama is really good, i just watch ep14, finally cha gun remember the lost memory, it's so sad:(

I love this drama

xiashenghan said:

Did you see the BTS ?
The girl fans were calling JS “Oppa” and he corrected them saying “Unni, unni” with his deep manly voice and cute smile.
Here is a link to the quick vid.
LINK

I'm really glad that Hyun Bin and Lee Seung Gi throw down KILL ME HEAL ME at the first, because for my point of view, only JISUNG who can play as Cha Do Hyun !!!

yes Hyun Bin got the role first, but he turn down the casting and choose Hyde jekyll from SBS and after that they offer it to Seung Gi, but reject because he already work with movie, and luckily they got Jisung in the last minute ahahahah

Wow. That's news to me.

But I'm glad Ji Sung accepted the role. He nailed it. Every character.

I tried the other show and I can't even finish ep. 1.

I love Hyun Bin but there's something lacking in that show.

Since Ep 14 was packed, I thought maybe I can wait for the next episode quietly by feeding on it. So many theories to explore, so many feels and amazing acting to rewind over and over but I realized that I can't. I feel like this:

ibls31KoVcuB8p.gif

@xiashenghan I swear your siggy is on the Kill me part XD L.O.V.E.D it.

I saw this article and was amazed with Yo Na's power. 144% increase in sales! Crazy! 
Cross-dressing actor sparks ‘Yona Tint’ lipstick craze
In the 13th episode, Cha becomes his sixth character, “Ahn Yo-na,” an extroverted, sassy teen girl. He wore a school uniform, a hair pin and pink lipstick. 

Even though the scene aired only for a few seconds, the brand name of the lipstick swept most local online portal charts immediately after the episode ended. 

The Marilyn Pink shade of Hera’s Sheer Holic Pop Tint, now better known as “Yona Tint,” has sold out after a 144 percent sales spike in department stores. 

“After the episode ended, phone calls flooded in to inquire about the tint, and it was sold out within a few days,” a company representative said. 

Read the rest here

hahaha @yakiyuki you are a life saver.....I am laughing myself silly with all the bts vids :)) :)) :))

@dzareth_8651 I absolutely agree with you on JS :) I do wonder though why JS doesnt have a bigger/ maniacal fan base like so many other Kactors? Is it because he seems to be very low key in real life? However his abilities have grown so much that its such a pleasure to see him in each new performance. I hope he gets more satisfying work and his share of fame and adulation in future :D rooting for him and his family :D

booho said: xiashenghan said:

Did you see the BTS ?
The girl fans were calling JS “Oppa” and he corrected them saying “Unni, unni” with his deep manly voice and cute smile.
Here is a link to the quick vid.
LINK

I'm really glad that Hyun Bin and Lee Seung Gi throw down KILL ME HEAL ME at the first, because for my point of view, only JISUNG who can play as Cha Do Hyun !!!

@smileyw  and quockhanh45 Thank you for fan videos. Loved them so much. @dimples21.... I too sometimes wonder if people are that cruel in life. It does occur quite often in life and some people would just turn the other way. @moodypie.. I agree these two women are monsters. @denarvie Thank you for fan art.

@littleloonyhaha..I'm glad I'm not the only one chingu
@everyoneDoes anyone know if the past Episodes 13 and 14 are being replayed in South Korea this weekend?I really hope that MBC did do it for the sake of those who were on vacation mode during the lunar New Year and for higher ratings of Episode 15 as well. Here's to really hoping to pass the 15% mark and soon-to-be 20% this coming Episodes :)

Guest adikkeluangman

Ji Sung asked viewers to watch the first episode. I only can understand "10pm tonight" sentence.10922392_786247518136063_71172129427569710922614_786247521469396_506607481471717

Some of the minor actors in this drama doing another drama at the same time. Maybe because their scene are short so they cand do in this drama. I'm watching few dramas at the same time and saw some of them in the drama that I watched. Like Kim Yong Geon (the dead grandfather) and Kim Il Woo (Uncle Cha) both in KBS drama What Happens to My Family? that just ended. Lee Shi Un (RJ colleague) also in Hogoo's Love.
Also gotta love the meta or inside joke that they used in the script like idol acting and stuff. In the last episode when the twins argue with Yes or No or something like that, it seem like an old song or a parodied from a variety show few years back.
Ri On editor by Heo Ji Woong actually also a writer/journalist. 

Guest dzareth_8651

littleloony said: I do wonder though why JS doesnt have a bigger/ maniacal fan base like so many other Kactors? Is it because he seems to be very low key in real life? However his abilities have grown so much that its such a pleasure to see him in each new performance. I hope he gets more satisfying work and his share of fame and adulation in future :D

Hi everyone!
So I was free today and thought I'd study korean by learning more about our favourite ahjusshi. Not sure if anyone has translated the character profile of Perry Park but nothing turned up when I did a word search for hawaii/hawaiian :)) so I took a stab at translating it. It's way above my level, but for what it's worth, here's a very rough translation (parts I'm not sure about are in blue :) ):
JsHNhLY4oak2635563930946457322.jpg

A Yeosu-born man in his 40s.

Born in Yeosu. Once sailed a deep sea fishing vessel as a mechanic.

His one wish is to affix "Ferry" to his own name.

He is always yearning for the sea.

Appearance:

He usually wears large palm tree Hawaiian-print shirts and cargo pants (long and short, depending on the season). 

Through his shirt, a thick gold necklace, which is an indispensable item that cannot be left out, can be seen.

In summer, he wears socks in sandals. He speaks with a Jeollado satoori (accent).

Role:

Negotiator. Inner helper. 

With the gift of the gab and a trickster disposition, he usually takes charge of the outer person (person who appears to the outside world?) and negotiating.

As the negotiator, during Do Hyun's personalities-integration treatment, he is the cooperative "inner helper" personality.

Character:

With past experience as a mechanic on a boat, he has a strong macho disposition. His words are mostly bravado and bragging... he drinks a lot and is a heavy smoker.

In his 20s, he lived briefly by some windfall. 

Exploiting Do Hyun's looks, he gets approached by women, but oddly, even though he prefers women older than him, the women who approach him are mostly dangerous ahjummas dreaming of breaking away (from the norm).

Thanks to him, Do Hyun is stuck with a "gigolo" label. (hahaha... poor Do Hyun!)

An engineering graduate, he is good at machinery. 

One day, he was torn about Se Gi's request to him to make a bomb.

Source: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/kmhm/cast/cast00_1.html

Hi friends, I started watching this drama (still in EP1). Isn't it that the female lead is Ji Sung's partner in Secret Love? I thought there is no re team-up in Korean drama. Nevertheless, I'm happy if this will be the trend because there are previous dramas that I prayed for the re-team up of the lead star.
Thanks in advance to your reply.

dzareth_8651 said: littleloony said: I do wonder though why JS doesnt have a bigger/ maniacal fan base like so many other Kactors? Is it because he seems to be very low key in real life? However his abilities have grown so much that its such a pleasure to see him in each new performance. I hope he gets more satisfying work and his share of fame and adulation in future :D

@adikkeluangman said: Ji Sung asked viewers to watch the first episode. I only can understand "10pm tonight" sentence.
Some of the minor actors in this drama doing another drama at the same time. Maybe because their scene are short so they cand do in this drama. I'm watching few dramas at the same time and saw some of them in the drama that I watched. Like Kim Yong Geon (the dead grandfather) and Kim Il Woo (Uncle Cha) both in KBS drama What Happens to My Family? that just ended. Lee Shi Un (RJ colleague) also in Hogoo's Love.
Also gotta love the meta or inside joke that they used in the script like idol acting and stuff. In the last episode when the twins argue with Yes or No or something like that, it seem like an old song or a parodied from a variety show few years back.
Ri On editor by Heo Ji Woong actually also a writer/journalist. 

@raewonkim said: Hi friends, I started watching this drama (still in EP1). Isn't it that the female lead is Ji Sung's partner in Secret Love? I thought there is no re team-up in Korean drama. Nevertheless, I'm happy if this will be the trend because there are previous dramas that I prayed for the re-team up of the lead star.
Thanks in advance to your reply.

Archived