[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

005KH3gdgw1epifnjesxdj30mk11n79h.jpg

i know this is kinda off topic. but let's have some fun on the weekend.

in today's variety show "section tv"watch at 3:20 (rough translation) when the host mentioned her ideal type ji sung. jung eun ji said she really likes "KMHM" and how can ji sung oppa acts so well portraying 7 personalities in the drama, definitely admiring him.

in case some didnt know
3 years ago Jung Eun Ji (she's well known in "That Winter The Wind Blows" drama, her group "A Pink" sang one of the ost in "Protect The Boss" called "Please Let Us Love" and other works) confessed that she likes Ji Sung in a variety show called "Strong Heart" in 2012.
from the old news
Jung Eun Ji “I Am A Huge Fan Of Ji Sung, I Hope He Remembers My Name”

jung-eun-ji-and-ji-sung-on-strong-heart.
Jung Eun Ji, who is a member of A Pink and played the main character from 'Reply 1997', confessed her feelings for actor Ji Sung.

Jung Eun Ji participated in the most recent filming of SBS "Strong Heart" and revealed that Ji Sung was her ideal guy. She confessed, "I am a huge fan of Ji Sung. I hope that he will remember my name," and then proceeded to serenade him.

Ji Sung then gave her a hug and revealed, "During the filming for 'Protect The Boss', I listened to the song that A Pink sang for the sound track," deeply moving Jung Eun Ji.

Jung Eun Ji's serenade for Ji Sung will be revealed on October 23rd at 11:15 pm on "Strong Heart". In this episode, besides Jung Eun Ji, the actors of SBS's "The Great Seer", Ji Sung, Kim So Yeon, Lee Yoon Ji, and Yoo Ha Joon, plus Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In, Jewelry's Ye Won, and previous soccer player Song Jong Gook are also guests on the show.

cr: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/6334/20121023/jung-eun-ji-huge-fan-ji-sung-hope-remember-name.htm

to see eun ji's reaction when she saw her oppa danced a bit in "strong heart"

0:35 - 0:48
ji sung gave her a handshake, then the host was like let's hold hand again, then js gave her a hug. <3

at 3:05
then she gave him a rose? no, roses!!! =)) =)) =)) and of course js gave another hug. :x

at 3:09

@nazzy1109, welcome back from back reading dear. I know the feeling. =)) 
I hope you don’t mind if I try answering some of your questions.
2) Actually it was me who got this idea that Nana is nothing more than DH’s memories so we won’t see her in person. But it’s just a theory of mine. I had this idea every time NaNa *appeared* DH was sort of dreaming. Well how to explain it...? :-?  Something like sleepwalking. As to the reason she was present in poster shooting, Nana is an entity/person but she is not a personality per se more like an imprint of little RJ. So she is not another piece of DH rather his memory.
But I must admit it is a bit confusing since YoNa said that Nana played with teddy and we know that teddy is actually Nana.
But anyway I have this feeling that we won’t actually see Nana in person because she served her purpose as a secret door to DH’s memories. There is no much need for her manifestation through DH since he still can’t remember what his alters do in his absence (except for SG and that is only because SG allowed him to see his memories). She played her part in sharing the memory of little RJ and btw she did it co-consciously.
LOL, I hope it’s not too confusing. I don’t know how to express my idea more properly.
3) I think RJ suspected that something must have happened to her Mom since she didn’t come back for her.

@Moon_Fars, great idea chingu! Somehow I still feel that CJP at least tried to save RJ but DH doesn’t know it.

Mau_Cherry

said:

valsava

said:

Mau_Cherry

said:

@bebebisous33
@cityhunterlee
@valsava
@everyone else interested

If I have a task - I will try to fulfil it

Word by Word

Making a coincidence
was my first Mistake

Making that Coincidence into fate
is my second mistake

constantly encourage her and making that fate into destiny
is my third mistake

Letting you leave me by choice
was my last mistake

Importend to the Word are the Scene they show us...

So for me...

Making a coincidence ......

they would not have met if Ri Jin was not at the Airport because of Ri On. So the Coincidene could happen.... But it was not planed...

Ri On don´t know what happend in the time after that.
But when he saw Do Hyun again - it was because Perry Park came to his Place because of the Card he got from Ri On -

Making that Coincidence into fate

Because of him - they met again...

Constantly encourage her and making fate into destiny

Ri On encourage her - and he even told her that the Man with the DID might need a friend. But he had no idea that this Man was Do Hyun.

And last but least

Letting you leave me by choice

He should tell her that she has to stay at his side - but he told her she should do what she feels to do. And she ended up at the Airport telling her Goodbye.

Even it was not for real - but this Goodbye was more cruel for Ri On because she goes to Do Hyun afer that.

That is how I understand it. Hope I fulfilled my task well. :)

hello my chingu!I was little quiet two days because me and my team released a new project, the Japanese drama.===soooo many comments i missed X_X@eunsuhae, happy for your successful exam! @emme85, Happy Birthday dear! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest nazzy1109

@LoVeCartier awwww.......i really love Jung Eun-ji from A-pink !!!.......& their ost for Protect The Boss is one of my favourite songs from that drama, also the soft one from Kim Jae-joong from JYJ !......i love most of the songs so far that i watched Ji Sung act in, from PTB, to Secret, to the KMHM now :) ........how i wish i could also hug Ji Sung like JEJ could do !!!!!!.........should i also go & give him lots of roses to get one hug from him ????  ;;)
@juju84 thank u sooo much from for u r reply chingu.......hmmm let's see if Na Na indeed turns out to be just as DH's imagination, ur insight is convincing enough as always........u & @Moon_Fars think CJP may have tried to save RJ from the fire ???
@MarjorieA can i join in in ur chanting ur mantra........ ??? :x
Ji Sung is happily married..........Ji Sung is happily married..........Ji Sung is happily married...........Ji Sung is happily married............like @cclover1 says..........i can only be married to him in my dreams :\">                                                   tumblr_njb3nk3x6d1rj0ps6o1_500.gif

@lov3lyqu33n thank for post this and i want to reposted to say how can we not fall in love with this drama,to tell the truth i start watching this drama because of Ji sung oppa and Hwang Jung Eum,and after ep 1 i was like wow this is a new level for both of them,
and now we are at ep 14 :\"> :\"> :\"> :\">how can you not be madly in love with this drama, that something i can't understand

nazzy1109 said: my dear Sherlock chingus here........since i'm late in watching the subbed epi 14 & my mind not working properly from back reading more than 30 pages a while ago, so forgive me if i ask any silly repetitive questions even after reading so many insightful posts already ----->
1) Na Na is the teddy bear's name.......then what was RJ's name before the Oh's adopted her ?.......maybe related with MSY's name then changed to the Oh family surname ?....the scene changes when little RJ was about to tell her name to DH in the wine celler
I think that as you said ORJ real/first name was related to her mother MSY since she was her daughter and for that she was a threat for CDH who is also registered to MSY name and for that they tried to keep her hidden and locked her in the basement away from peoples eyes, and then after the fire she was considered dead and her name changed and became related to the OH family.

2) accoring to some posts by others here, is Na Na not a real alter that might come out later ??.......then how come DH is surprised everytime to see a teddy bear in his hands after regaining his consciousness ??......in epi 9 also YN told RJ that Na Na was playing with it........JS dressed as a 7 year old girl in the trailer so shouldn't there be Na Na as an actual alter?
I think that NANA is an alter that has been there but only us who didn't saw her yet, as you mentioned YN told ORJ that YN was playing with the teddy bear so it can't be only in CDH's mind and I remember in an interview JS ssi mentioned that one of the personalities/alters he will play there is a personality of a 7 years old girl which is NANA. But when are we going to see her for real not only learning that she was there off screen is what I'm wondering about.

3) when little DH told little RJ that her mom was dead, RJ seemed like she was protesting at the revelation than being completely surprised that her mom was dead.........was she already aware of it while being locked there??
No I don't think little ORJ was aware that her mother was dead otherwise she wouldn't tell CDH that she was waiting for her mother. And I believe that her reaction is common in her age, she was waiting for her mother and she trusted her words that she would comeback for her, so for little CDH telling her that her mother is dead wasn't something she can/want accept because that would mean that her mother won't fulfill her promise to her.
 4) do u guys think Mama Oh was the one who was working at the Cha main residence & who took away RJ on the day of the fire as she tells Papa Oh in one of the previous epis whether she was right in taking away MSY's child........the other witness is one working outside as one of the catering service men as found by Sec Ahn
I don't think mama OH was working in the Cha's main residence but it's more that they had enough stocks in Seung Jin Group that gave the OH mama and papa the access to it in that specific day (announcing CJP as the chairman) as shareholders.
5) was the fire caused to get rid of RJ kept locked in the basement ???.........& why was the fire caused on CJP's inauguration day ??.......those who wanted him to be given the postion like Grandmonster couldn't be the one to cause it.......nor CYP 'coz he seems clueless about that missing child being kept locked there at the time.......then was it the Mamamonster ?? ( credit to @Mau_Cherry's name for SHR ) .......maybe CJP also got hint of her doing it but thought DH might also be there with RJ so he rushed to save him & got hurt to be comatose on the process
If the fire was deliberate (which is highly the case because I can't believe that anything can happen as an accident with this family) then I believe it was to get rid of ORJ but then why would those who want her to disappear chose that exact day to do it since it's the day their (Grandmonster and evil mother's) dreams would come true? (so no evil mother can't be behind it because though she want to get rid of ORJ she won't chose that day of all days to do it) and as I said before and you said it now the evil uncle is clueless about anything happened 21 years ago so he can't be behind it. And here we are left with who and why question marks.

6) CJP really loved MSY.....but after MSY divorced him, he probably tried to commit suicide but was stopped by Mamamonster as she says.......he couldn't have just listened to her easily like that considering he didn't love her.......so did she lie about MSY's supposed ill actions regarding giving birth to RJ with another man ???.......also she might have consoled him into thinking of their son DH.......but is DH really CJP's son ???.....considering that Mamamonster emphasized DH as "her son" to comatose CJP
well I don't know much but I know that I can expect anything and everything from that evil mother 

7) both Grandmonster & Mamamonster know each other's secret to be able to threaten each other as shown near the end of episode 5..........what could those be ?? ( sorry i didn't have enough time to re-watch all epis thoroughly for clues )
Actually I was shocked that both of them are threatening each other using the same secret because if you remember at 1st the evil mother threatened the Grandmonster using the lost memories of her son that she knows and the grandmaster was flattered but then the Grandmonster told the evil mother that her weapon would harm CDH, so the hidden secret is like a double edged sword that will harm everyone. Well abusing little ORJ and stealing her rightful position is one of those secrets and we can expect that they were behind the mysterious car accident that killed the Grandfather and MSY, so is there another secret?

8) just who could be RJ's dad ??......little RJ didn't have any picture of her dad in her locket
join the club chingu :D I don't know who is the father and we have many possibilities but I don't think the Grandfather is one of those possibilities because I see MSY as a good woman who wouldn't do something like that and maybe that's what put an end to her life.

9) last irrelevant question: do rom-com dramas show scenes that r good for our educational purpose ??????? :D ;)

Guest nazzy1109

@ilchul thank u thank u for ur kind efforts in answering my questions chingu !!.....my dear SG giving a shy smile to u & others so far in helping :\">
tumblr_njmgl7KOdS1qbvf9jo1_500.gif
P.S. DH fans pls don't bash me.........i myself sais that i can't be any happier that finally DH is strong enough to suppress SG so SG allowed him to share his memories now........i love the SG-ness building up slowly in DH right now..........BUT.........i also miss my dear SG & his kid-like attitude !!! :((

Moon_Fars

said:

nazzy1109

said: [size=1]

my dear Sherlock chingus here........since i'm late in watching the subbed epi 14 & my mind not working properly from back reading more than 30 pages a while ago, so forgive me if i ask any silly repetitive questions even after reading so many insightful posts already ----->

[/size][size=1]

[/size]

[size=1]

[/size][size=1]

5) was the fire caused to get rid of RJ kept locked in the basement ???.........& why was the fire caused on CJP's inauguration day ??.......those who wanted him to be given the postion like Grandmonster couldn't be the one to cause it.......nor CYP 'coz he seems clueless about that missing child being kept locked there at the time.......then was it the Mamamonster ?? ( credit to @Mau_Cherry's name for SHR ) .......maybe CJP also got hint of her doing it but thought DH might also be there with RJ so he rushed to save him & got hurt to be comatose on the process

[/size][size=1]

[/size]

[size=1] [/size]

@LoVeCartier thank you for the videos :) I watched the 2 episodes of Strong heart when JS ssi was a guest it was really fun :D 
@cclover1 thank tou for sharing :) SSG and YN together? =)) =)) I can imagine SSG loosing his temper with YN's her free spirit behaviour =)) =))
 have to go now. Goodnight @everyone :x :-h

nazzy1109 said: @ilchul thank u thank u for ur kind efforts in answering my questions chingu !!.....my dear SG giving a shy smile to u & others so far in helping :\">

P.S. DH fans pls don't bash me.........i myself sais that i can't be any happier that finally DH is strong enough to suppress SG so SG allowed him to share his memories now........i love the SG-ness building up slowly in DH right now..........BUT.........i also miss my dear SG & his kid-like attitude !!! :((

nazzy1109 said: @ilchul thank u thank u for ur kind efforts in answering my questions chingu !!.....my dear SG giving a shy smile to u & others so far in helping :\">

Guest nazzy1109

@juju84 @ilchul & others.........yup let's hope DH doesn't lose control over his body this time & bring out the real maanly strong him for his RJ ! 
me too leaving now, gonna dream again of my hubby JS :P .........c u guys soon again.........Goodnight ! :-h

bebebisous33

said:

valsava

said: @mrslee,@moodypie,@lclarakl,@juju84,@Mau_cherry,@bebebisous33,@eunshae,@UnniSarah,@onnifif And any other you deep thinkers..

As we had the conversation on was it about the meeting of CDH and ORJ was it coincidence or purposely done really don;t matter but it started me to thinking.. Opening up this Pandora's box will not make ORO parents happy.. His parents had to know that child was in the basement.. I really think ORO mom work there at one time maybe as a housekeeper my big question is what is ORO motive for writing about this family just what is he trying to accomplish.. Do he not care about how ORJ will be affected he writing about her pain and her life what is he gaining out of all this knowing this could hurt more then one person      

@eunshae, Wishing you the best on the outcome of your exams..

@Kail14, I have become officially a member of the panda club.. 

ilchul said:

Moon_Fars

said:

nazzy1109

said: [size=1]

my dear Sherlock chingus here........since i'm late in watching the subbed epi 14 & my mind not working properly from back reading more than 30 pages a while ago, so forgive me if i ask any silly repetitive questions even after reading so many insightful posts already ----->

[/size][size=1]

[/size]

[size=1]

[/size][size=1]

[/size][size=1]

[/size]

[size=1] [/size]

Archived