[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moodypie said: ilchul said:

moodypie

said: Can someone refresh my memory....In the earlier episode where CDH asked Secretary Ahn to hit him so he could call for SSG to appear to go rescue RJ who were kidnapped by the eyeliner gangster. Did Perry came out after SecAhn hit CDH? I remember it was Perry Park, who appeared and brought bombs to the kidnapping site.I still wonder why SSG did not appear after CDH was hit, but Perry appear. Correct me if I remember wrongly.

Does it mean that in ep15, Perry will appear since CDH was hit by the attacker?

Hello @everyone!  :-h :-h :-h Wah it seem like your unnie is late again huh. Mianhae I have been doing some drama marathon today, A good friend of mine recommended to watch Shine and Go Crazy and your unnie didn't regret at all watching this drama. Good drama plus amazing actress and actresses. Thank you very much to my dear unnie @gladys57 for the recommendation and I like it so much, :x :-* :x :-* :x :-*
Okay let continue, you unnie want to wish my twin sister @emme85 <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
happy-birthday-to-my-sister-2.jpg
get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FLkYj0L3
cr. to the owner 
Omo I have more than 200 post to read!  Here I go again doing my back reading now. Ciao and see ya!

ilchul said: moodypie said: ilchul said:

moodypie

said: Can someone refresh my memory....In the earlier episode where CDH asked Secretary Ahn to hit him so he could call for SSG to appear to go rescue RJ who were kidnapped by the eyeliner gangster. Did Perry came out after SecAhn hit CDH? I remember it was Perry Park, who appeared and brought bombs to the kidnapping site.I still wonder why SSG did not appear after CDH was hit, but Perry appear. Correct me if I remember wrongly.

Does it mean that in ep15, Perry will appear since CDH was hit by the attacker?

animegirl29 said: I have a theory with Mr. X!! Not sure if it's been theorized yet....
What if Mr. X is actually the original personality of CHD? And the reason why there's an X over his mouth is because the real him has been suppressed so the X-mask is showing how he is unable to talk? It could also explain why YS drew everyone on the roof except for Mr. X since he drew the personalities that are living inside that one person, not the original since he wanted the world to know of the personalities. This could mean that Mr. X has a bit of all the personalities in him which makes sense since I assume that if you have multiple personality disorder, the different personalities that appear have to have originated from somewhere right? 
IDK I'm just thinking out loud since that cliffhanger was so outrageous!! I'm like a zombie at work, thinking of what it could all mean and not being able to concentrate!! >.<

labyrinth said: I have been entertaining this thought throughout the show that at the end.... this was just a figment of Oh Ri-on's imagination... the whole story of Cha Do-hyun and Oh Ri-jin was just Oh Ri-on's made up fiction...

That it was Oh Ri-on who is suffering mental disorder a la "It's Okay It's Love"....

That part was hilarious and I salute the three of them especially Ji Sung and Park Seo Jun.

Ri On's expressions was the best.

I was wondering what was the 7th skill as well. But I think bribing something to Yo Na?

The Dramabeans recap says that RJ was telling ORO to use his martial arts skills on AYN to take her down. I don't know if the reviewer was working off of translations or they actually know Korean, but if "the 7th skill" actually means martial arts, then ... DANG, RO knows martial arts?!?! Can we have him go back up CDH after the episode 14 cliffhanger?!?!

juju84 said: mekeo117 said:

Article from http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com

Original :  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002572077

Will Ji Sung Received the Daesang ?

I believe this article talks about how Ji Sung deserves the Daesung . But it's unfortunate this drama is aired early in the year

How many fans will still remember this drama come December ?

@terbi‌ i think the "7th skill" is the code name of the twins (ORJ and ORO). We all know these two were up for some mischiefs way back in their schooldays. They are like partners in good and bad.

i assume that the "7th skill" was eventually used by ORJ to Yo Na. Which is the straight punch to the face.

Some of you mentioned that CDH, ORJ and ORO are all the same age. I have a feeling that between the 3, at least 2 are for sure related, possibly as twins for real. Oh the possibilities...

OMG im sooo late wishing you. gomenne @emme85 ..... HAPPY BDAY CHINGU!! I call SG to prepare Beauty and the Beast party theme for you, PP will invite you a merry-go-round dance, YS will take his time to illustrate your bday portrait, YN will prepare outfits for your bday party, Nana will cling and sing along when you blow the candle on the cake, Mr X is floor director and he will check party progress andddd CDH will be your MC for the party! Please enjoy okay! :D :D

and @yaqiyuki thanks for uploading the new bts and ng videos... muahhh i miss talking to u both and everyone in the thread! Hello everyone.. by the way... that new NG, what is all about actually?? :D :D

raewonkim

said: Hi friends, I started watching this drama (still in EP1). Isn't it that the female lead is Ji Sung's partner in Secret Love? I thought there is no re team-up in Korean drama. Nevertheless, I'm happy if this will be the trend because there are previous dramas that I prayed for the re-team up of the lead star.

Thanks in advance to your reply.

Archived