[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our poor Ahn Yo Na with all this excitement your unnie also feel sad for her ....look at how tired she was....haiz that ORJ our drama queen but now she also become a gangster queen.... How can she punched an innocent girl like Ahn Yo Na....Did she forget that she has a strength of a pro wrestler.....cheh! :D:D:D

tumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co8_250.giftumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co7_250.gif
tumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co6_250.giftumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co5_250.giftumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co4_250.giftumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co3_250.giftumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co1_250.giftumblr_njzs8mPR9P1u8a28co2_250.gif
cr. KMHM to the owner

Watched it again I really like Ri On but from time to time he makes me angry. What he did and said to Do Hyun was unfair. Extremly knowing what Ri Jin said later - that her brother would never use Do Hyuns Weakness. How must Do Hyun feel hearing her saying that - trusting her brother.

So Ri On deserved to meet Yo Na right after that for sure!!!

Do Hyun should never get in contact with Ri Jin after the two month? Grrrrrrrrrrr..... protecting her - even knowing she has feelings for Do Hyun... I guess he can´t fight his jealousy completly.

Hope he will change his mind soon! Maybe after Do Hyun rescued Ri Jin????

2 hours to wait....

@SSmile145 welcome..................because of you I did a little digging too......The card is so good
high_priestess.jpgThe High Priestess is also known as Persephone, Isis, the Corn Maiden and Artemis. She sits at the gate before the great Mystery, as indicated by the Tree of Life in the background. She sits between the darkness and the light, represented by the pillars of Solomon’s temple, which suggests it is she who is the mediator of the passage into the depth of reality. The tapestry hung between the pillars keeps the casual onlookers out and allows only those initiated to enter. The pomegranates on the tapestry are sacred to Persephone. They are a symbol of duty (because Persephone ate a pomegranate seed in the underworld which forced her to return every year). The blue robe the Priestess is wearing is a symbol of knowledge. She is wearing the crown of Isis symbolising the Triple Goddess. The solar cross on her breast is a symbol of balance between male and female.

In her lap, she holds the half-revealed and half-concealed Torah, representative of the exoteric and the esoteric teachings and higher knowledge. The moon under her left foot shows her dominion over pure intuition. The palm indicates fertility of the mind and the cube on which she sits is the earth. The planet associated with the High Priestess is the Moon.

what a woman oh ri-jin sshi

tumblr_niojcbmaXF1qf57yio1_1280.png

Guest krish918

Happy 600th page !!  wohooo !!  <:-P  <:-P <:-P

The YN power and the power of her kiss :)) :))

Sorry for posting this gif again and again.. cant get enough of this :))

based from what Madam Shin said, CJP loves children. and he loves CDH. he even cares for MSY's child which is ORJ.
So the question now is, why the abuse happened? and i can only think of CJP mental state. which can also be justified the fact that he is abusing his child but saved him in the fire.

plappi

said: New preview 도현(지성)은 리진(황정음)의 식구들과 함께 하며 웃음을 되찾는다.순영(김희정)은 도현에게 “리진과 잘해보라”며 격려해주고, 리온과 리진의 어릴 적 사진을 보여주는데.. 한편, 도현은 과거 지하실의 기억들이 새롭게 떠오르고, ‘나나’의 인격을 만나게 된다. 채연(김유리)은 기준(오민석)에게 파혼을 통보한다.  Sorry, i only know russian translate.

yaqiyuki said:

plappi

said: New preview 도현(지성)은 리진(황정음)의 식구들과 함께 하며 웃음을 되찾는다.순영(김희정)은 도현에게 “리진과 잘해보라”며 격려해주고, 리온과 리진의 어릴 적 사진을 보여주는데.. 한편, 도현은 과거 지하실의 기억들이 새롭게 떠오르고, ‘나나’의 인격을 만나게 된다. 채연(김유리)은 기준(오민석)에게 파혼을 통보한다.  Sorry, i only know russian translate.

Coming home for a short while before leaving my house again... came to this thread and saw this, trans here!

Do Hyun found laughter when he's together with Ri Jin's family. Sun Yeong (Ri Jin's mum) encouraged Do Hyun by telling him "Be nice to Ri Jin", and showed him Ri On and Ri Jin's childhood photos... Meanwhile, Do Hyun got new memories of his past from the basement cellar, and will be the personality "Na Na". Chae Yeon tells Ki Joon to break up the engagement.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS MY NANA FINALLY GOING TO APPEAR??????????? :> :> :>

We can finally see Nana.

@Mau_Cherry I'm gonna swear at mbc like Yo Na if they're gonna give me Nana "appearing" and then disappearing again. LOL I HAD ENOUGH OF THAT!! :(( But since it's already ep14, I guess it's time for the 'real Nana' to appear?
CAN'T WAIT!

Archived