[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uglypearl said:

It's possible that Cha JunPyo started to have a mental disorder in his younger years and it fully developed in his ahjushi years
When his dad found out about his mental state, he gave to Cha JunPyo's legal wife to be a company successor.

About the book, maybe it's is a clue about what happened before.
Arthur Unger developed pyrochimiogram which the uses fire in his artworks. (Pyro in pyrochimiogram is from a Greek word pyr means "fire")
If this is related to Cha JunPyo, maybe it's also possible that he is the one who started the fire.
  :-/

Yippee! I just finished watching Episode 13 and I've recently finished reading all of your posts chingus :)I absolutely love this episode :xAs much as it's hilariously funny, it's also touching at the same time :)
Here are some of the scenes/lines that I loved :
RO's words for the continuation of his book*********************************************10408741_1062847447064232_73373305978968

RJ and RO's dialogue (although I just posted this one, I loved everything that was said then)**************************************************************10612852_1062847513730892_30490951980503

RJ conveying her words of gratitude to the Oh Parents********************************************************10991326_1062847573730886_23055356379179

Thank you to all your funny, brilliant and lovable posts chingus!Let's all wait for another wonderful Episode tonight :) :) :)

heppy said:

valsava

said: @onnififi,  Morning Unnie,  Happy Lunar Year to You and the family Same for all the others out there

I agree I also think

Best couple - PSJ and JS they should get and award even if it's not vest couple they deserve the best kiss award  :-* >:D<
Well KMHM fans we working on page 600 8 pages to go we can do it

Guest krish918

I think RO and YN are fated lovers..  just like how the male lead feels conflicted whether to accept the feeling of heart or listen to his head and not reciprocate the feeling??

RO heart beats for YN .. that is the reason, he throws away the coffee cup to catch YN..

Then the head / heart conflict happens..

Finally heart won.. he accepts YN kiss ..

and they lived happily ever after :)) :))

Just finished watching with subs. I have so many pages to catch up on here, but wanted to thank @emme85 and @fiona1111‌ for the preview, and @yaqiyuki‌ for the BTS (which makes me really want to ship JS and HJE even though I know I shouldn't!) 
Another great episode, as usual. The LOL moments for me: - YO NA. Everything, right from her first appearance, before she even "changed" into her uniform. She's the sassiest girl who ever sassed, and it's good to see that JS seems to be having a blast playing her, seeing as how he (or she ;) ) doesn't hold back.- RO calling Yo Na a girl and referring to himself as oppa when talking to DH. HAHA.

Aww moments: - RJ thanking her parents for their love. It was a short scene, but enough to make me tear up. The Oh parents are the best!! And I'm so glad DH will get to experience more of their warmth in tonight's ep (and many more to come as their son in law in future!) - that RJ always knew more than she let on (about her adoption, and RO hiding her from her crush and his gf). I hope she knows how much DH cares for her too, and that his so-called "first love" doesn't mean anything to him anymore - Dr Seok saying that he felt like he was asking his son in law to take care of his daughter. And DH looking so pleased at that :-bd  - DH always anxiously looking for RJ when he doesn't see her in the house.  - Sec Ahn wanting to wait for DH's comeback. I love his loyalty and hope he will still get screentime even with DH leaving Seung Jin (well, he's had more screentime than Chae Yeon, who is supposed to be second female lead!) 
Other random comments: - I wish they could have blocked out the crowd at Hongdae. I know that wouldn't be easy, even if they hadn't announced the filming location, but it took me out of the show somewhat to see that I was obviously watching a show. But oh well, it's no big deal. - darn CY for ruining the snowflake train date!! DH better mean it when he said that will be the last time he goes to her - RO fails at burning photos! Why did he leave Min Seo Yeon's part of the picture intact?! Ok, I know it was necessary for plot development, but I wish DH got his kiss first!  - Feel a bit uneasy about the tarot readings. Let's just hope there'll be no noble idiocy and separation of our OTP. 
Ok I've gone on long enough. Going to read back on your thoughts and looking forward to another ep tonight! Happy Chinese New Year to those celebrating. For me, the best part is being able to indulge in the show without having to work :)>-

mrslee said: Words of wisdom from ORO about love;
If it folds in one go, then it's thank you.
If you open it up again, it's a lingering attachment, 
If you open it twice, it's sadness,
If you open it three times, it's pain,

After unfolding it over and over again and it becomes ragged,
that's how the heart gets ripped.
And when ripped, you just deal with it until you've gone numb,
That's how it is

Another (neverending) theory.
CJP really loved MSY. But because of his short-temper, MSY couldn't take it so she fled to the States and had an affair (maybe at the time CJP was caught to make SHR pregnant). The grandfather, who knows about his son's behaviour (or disease) took her back and given the CEO position to shut her mouth as it would be shameful for Seungjin Group to have someone unstable like CJP. CJP was furious and he killed his father and wife in a what looked like car crash, leaving CJP with CDH and MSY's daughter. Until he couldn't take it anymore, he set the house on fire and saved DH (because he is his son).
Somehow RJ survived the fire and ended up in Oh family. But how? Oh parents seem to know MSY and is aware that RJ is MSY's daughter. Were they her friends?

me every morningec6YrqM.jpg?1
then life proved me wrongQKaSsZw.gif
anyway...welcoooome to  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@dwardh too....

enigmatic_zephy said: ok freaky .. RJ is having the nightmare and Ro wakes up with a start wondering if RJ is having a nightmare..
that;s like connected twin theory.. Is RO's love that supreme or is real twin theory? I think that it's sibling love and real love, ORO was so close to her while growing up that he got to know her so well, they were always together, they did everything together, they are connected, I don't know how the parents didn't see that coming.  Maybe it is not just twins but people that love each other have an extreme attachment enough to feel what the other one is feeling. Moms do it too.  

The Yoona part was so funny but they ruined it with all the people there, I thought they did it like the other time with an idol visit but it was like they were waiting for them to come out.  It ruined the mood.  Even ORO had a hard time concentrating in that run he broke character a couple of times you can see it in his face... They messed up with the crowd a really funny scene. Still loving the drama but hating their decision to make it public.  They needed a good video editor if they did it with the fans there... I guess it was like a gift for the fans.

Mokohan said: class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[spoilers] Kill Me, Heal Me Ep. 13
Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Sung transforms as Yo Na and attempts to kiss Park Seo Jun

1. [+3364, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYo Naㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  "Ah why does he only brings me out when he's having a hard time"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+3164, -24] Aigoo Yo Na-yahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Finally ㅋㅋㅋDaebak

2. [+2351, -24] Yo Na unni ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♡♡♡

3. [+2137, -24] Ah Yo Na is so crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+736, -5] "This wench, I told you to not show your teeth"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It was so hilarious when Yo Na said that to Hwang Jung Eumㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+728, -3] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthey kissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If a guy is handsome, he's definitely an oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ   Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So freaking hilarious

6. [+584, -1]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ji Sung's acting is so goodㅋㅋ

Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung sensed that Hwang Jung Eum is his half-sibling 

1. [+638, -16] I don't think they're half siblings ㅋㅋ Cha Do Hyun is Shim Hye Jin and Ahn Nae Sang's child  while Oh Ri Jin is probably Min So Yeon's child with another man.  Although Min So Yeon is the legal wife and her husband loved her more than his secret mistress , she felt very inferior thus she had no confidence how to express her love so she tried to find another man. After Do Hyun's birth, she leaves for the US and there, she has a child (Ri Jin) with another man.  Ri Jin's name in the US was probably Na Na. Also, when the chairman went to the US to bring back his daughter-in-law to give her the position as vice-president, that's when Ri Jin was also brought back home. But, the chairman and Min So Yeon died in a car accident. And as for Ahn Nae Sang, because the wife he loved had a child with another man, he abused Oh Ri Jin. He wanted his son to do better than Min So Yeon's child but it was so much pressure for Do Hyun to handle and as a result, both Ri Jin and Do Hyun were mistreated.

2. [+466, -9] Yo Na needs to come back and have a face off with Chae Yeon

3.  [+18, 0] They're not half siblings

4.  [+18, -1] Woahㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ today's episode was daebak . How could it end that fast ㅠㅜㅠㅠ How can I wait until 10 tomorrowㅜㅜ

5.  [+12, -1] The best couple award needs to go Yo Na ♡Ri Onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/02/spoilers-kill-me-heal-me-ep-13.html

class="content-title" “Kill Me, Heal Me” Kiss Between Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon Was Unscripted crystalcove February 18, 2015 0 Tweet ?

Viewers of the Wednesday-Thursday MBC, “Kill Me, Heal Me” were in a for a surprise yesterday when they saw a kiss between Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon!

In episode 13, which aired Wednesday, February 18, Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) transformed into one of his seven split personalities, Ahn Yo Na, who is a 17-year-old school girl. She fell in love with Oh Ri On (Park Seo Joon) at first sight through a picture in a previous episode and episode 13 was the first time Yo Na saw him in person. From jumping on him, making him feed her, and calling him oppa, Ahn Yo Na completely crushed on Oh Ri On. She also led him down the streets of Seoul in a chase, which eventually led to him running away from her to avoid a kiss. But Oh Ri On was no match for the strength of troublemaker Ahn Yo Na, leading to an unexpected kiss between the two.

It was later revealed after the broadcast that the kiss was unscripted and that it was suggested by the director while filming the scene, to which Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon readily agreed to. SBS also released some behind the scenes photos of Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon.

Source: soompi

OMONA! Thanks director for the great fanservice! And what a professionalism showed by our two guys :D

Guest sophiajett

Okay, I just finished watching episode 13 with subs and I have to say, I like this episode a lot more than I anticipated! There's definitely not a moment that I didn't like. And I'm liking YN-RO scenes more than I anticipated too. Those scenes were really funny and I laughed out loud watching it. The tarot scene and the phone fight were funny too, but YN-RO's part were funnier LOL I find the earlier scene with RJ having a flashback on the imaginary playground to be really sad and the way she kept saying "Don't go! Play with me" made me bawled. The part where DH was driving back home after he unintentionally heard RJ's conversation with RO tugged my heartstrings. Not to mention RO's words that seemed like a painful confession to me. So I'm glad there are funny scenes to match these sad scenes. Anyway, here are some of my thoughts (these might have already been mentioned, so just bear with it lol):
Tarot CardsI'm interested in RJ's death card - it was mentioned that it was better for RJ to move away from this love that is currently heading in her way. Is the tarot card foreshadowing what's about to happen between RJ and DH - as in, when the past is uncovered, RJ will be the one who will be in pain and hurt more than DH i.e. it'll affect her more? If it's going to affect RJ more, then it's possible that RJ was the one who suffered most during her childhood compared to DH. The only possible difference between them would be DH's 'guilt'. 
ORO's narrationRO mentioned these six elements -  misery, sadness, despair, greed, envy and guilt. He basically summarized the affairs happened during DH & RJ childhood days.

• Someone mentioned that grandpa took Seung Jin Group from his own brother right? Then it's possible that someone in this story is biologically related to grandpa's brother. Family feud. Someone suggested that it might be Mr Oh - which is possible since the Oh used to be rich. Or might be MSY? That's why grandpa gave her the Company after her father died and he was willing to go to the States to get her back. And also the reason why CJP was such in a mess. But it seems highly unlikely. I prefer MSY to be the chairman's biological daughter tho.
  • Continuation on last week's DH scene, grandma looked like she was feeling guilty about something when she listened to DH's speech. Suddenly grandma grows a heart? Blech! 

RO's a peeping tom (kekeke)I'm not sure if this is important, but around 01:00:19 - 01:00:20, RO could be seen standing at the other side of the fence watching them. I think RO will realize in the next episode that the both of them knows about the photo. It might be possible that after this, RO would be more willing to share the information that he knows with DH. 
Some more questionsIs there a chance that RJ was abused after MSY brought her into the Cha mansion. We all know that DH was registered as MSY's child. Hmm.. but that can't be, since we saw earlier on in one of DH's flashbacks that RJ was the one leaving DH behind in the basement. Also, maybe MSY was angry that she was not allowed to acknowledge her own child but had to acknowledge DH instead? Nah... for what reason? Anyway, if MSY wanted a revenge, mistreatment is the most likely cause. There's too much mystery surrounding grandpa and MSY. It'll be crazy if grandpa was the one who was pulling all the string (he was evil himself and MSY didn't actually wanted to come back to Korea willingly) and grandma was just responding to grandpa's strings. Man, I dunno. I feel like throwing all the possibilities into this post. 
After this episode, it is confirmed that RJ is MSY's child and the child in the basement. So we know that RJ was in the mansion during the mysterious fire but we don't know who saved her. If the Oh saved her, then I still find it weird that Mrs Oh questioned their action of adopting RJ into the family (I know this is not that important of an issue lol). Maybe she thought they could have left her in the orphanage instead of raising her themselves? Or maybe something else. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, there's still too many '?' for us. Can't wait for episode 14! 

Archived