[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

I think they will reveal most things in the last 2 episodes. DH will remember all about his childhood (he can remember all by himself or be told by Oh parents/Grandmonster/selfish Mom). That way the pain is unbearable and YS slips in, desperate as he is, and tries to suicide. The suicide will be more dangerous than the rooftop (fire? car crash?) but at the last minute he'll be saved by RJ.
After he knows it all, RJ starts to treat him to make a peace with his past. One by one, his other personalities start to disappear (my guess: Shin Se Gi and Yo Sub), but not all. It's hard to treat mental illness, so I'm happy if he loses only some of his personalities (plus they're awesome!).
It's just a guess though. They need some dramatic scene when DH remembers since it can be the climax of the drama.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@docster6 ahhhhh ..... you're right .... I didn't think about SSG ....huhuhuh ...so I guess it's safe to say by now that the third guy is SSG right ?? let's hope that would be the case because honestly speaking I don't want that arrogant KJ to be near my beloved OTP . huhuuhuh .... talking about SSG ... I believe that he will appear again next week .....
tumblr_njzo6mJb4H1rpyw6wo2_500.gifeheheheh .. I know that this gifs had been shared right here so many times .. but still , I just want to share it again and point out something ..huhuhuh .. in this scene , RO should be the one to avoid the kiss .... but then if we look carefully at this gif , you can actually see that RO also puckered up his lips and leaned in to kiss Yona as well ....  =)) =)) =)) ...for me , RJ's expression is the most hilarious expression right here ..gosh!!! she seemed so determined to save her oppa and break them apart ..look at her facial expression ... LOL!!! but then her determination is wasted since Yona is more determined to get her first kiss from her beloved first love ...LOL!! 

kyunii88 said:
"Omooo....Ms Foxy-ssi, are you still alive??"
"I thought you said you would die before, here i give you a present your soon-to die mate, yes your fiance"

"Omo omo, i think now is the perfect time for both of you to die together, you see that he is in not in the right mind now"
"So, please grab your man and disappear forever from our OTP"

But we have no time for both of you now, lets ignore them then.....
this time we have to see development from our lovey dovey OTP, and see CDH jealous

ok, see you chingu tomorrow...ahhh i miss SG suddenly....  8-> 8-> 8->

picts cr. me

nazzy1109 said: dhyca said: mcleen said: addictedtokeverything ,dhyca and cclover1 looks like that I'm not alone in this thread that just can't help shipping them (only in my heart) because of their palpable and undeniable offscreen/onscreen chemistry ...it's ok chinggu ...we can still ship them as onscreen couple .. just look at how so many fans still shipping Kim Soo Hyun and his onscreen partner in You Are My Love From The Star ....huhuhuhuh ..... 
btw sharing some more gifs from the btssweet friendship indeed. 

Guest luluiii

Hello i'm new here, but ive been following this thread since long time ago. Ji Sung really deserve all possible awards for this. Daesang: Ji Sung Top Excellence Actor: Ji Sung (Cha Do Hyun) Excellence Actor: Ji Sung (Shin Segi) New Comer Actress: Ji Sung (Ahn Yona) New Comer Actor: Ji Sung (Ahn Yosub) Golden Acting Award: Ji Sung (Perry Park) Best Couple: Ji Sung & Hwang Jeum Eum (Cha Do Hyun & Oh Ri Jin) Ji Sung & Park Seo Joon (Ahn Yona & Oh Ri On) Popularity Award: Ji Sung (Ahn Yona) Lifetime Achievement: Ji Sung Top Fashion Award: Ji Sung (Shin Segi) And more and more and more :))

onnififi said: kyunii88 said:
"Omooo....Ms Foxy-ssi, are you still alive??"
"I thought you said you would die before, here i give you a present your soon-to die mate, yes your fiance"

"Omo omo, i think now is the perfect time for both of you to die together, you see that he is in not in the right mind now"
"So, please grab your man and disappear forever from our OTP"

But we have no time for both of you now, lets ignore them then.....
this time we have to see development from our lovey dovey OTP, and see CDH jealous

ok, see you chingu tomorrow...ahhh i miss SG suddenly....  8-> 8-> 8->

picts cr. me

Done backread... omg... you guys very very awesome... I even read the quoted post again and again... but I never jump... I still read that... OMG... I addicted to drama.and the thread as well... the more you read... the more you want more... hahahaha... the screencaps the gifs fanarts also the bts... even you wish a page will appear after you refresh it... OMG...

Thats me now!!

Guest krish918

After watching the BTS, it feels like PSJ is a little reserved on the sets compared to JS, HJE and the director.. he might be feeling a bit shy in front of all his sunbaes.. :)

Soooooooo.....what if it's Oh Ri Jin who is the child who was possibly the abused one and Do Hyun who is the one who protected her when they were younger. I mean, if her mom is the wife who passed away and if his mom is the mistress, they both probably had a hard time in general when they were younger. Obviously at this point, it's quite evident that she's the missing child. But considering how they were possibly around the same age, her real dad is possibly most likely not Do Hyun's dad which makes sense as to why she may have been abused by Do Hyun's dad. Do Hyun doesn't receive much love from his grandmother most likely because like most dramas, he was conceived through a mistress. Se Gi keeps emphasizing how he'll steal everything and give it to the "child" and how she was the one who called him from a long time ago. So, they must be step siblings of some sort. Se Gi, Do Hyun, Perry Park, and etc. all have a natural instinct of wanting to protect her.The fact that this "child" was the one that was hidden also, must mean that she doesn't have a direct blood line with Do Hyun's family because the wife's child be the one that was kept and the Do Hyun be the hidden one? And people handle stress differently, Ri Jin seems to completely have forgotten for the moment as for Do Hyun unfortunately he went through so much stress that he developed DID as a way of coping. 
On top of that, I wondered who hid the child with Ri On's parents then. What their relationship is there as well. Omg....I don't want the end to come, but I can't wait to find out all these secrets as well. 'Secret" is all done with but in this light hearted one we're dealing with secrets lefts and right too. -.- Hahaha
But regardless, I just love the cast's chemistry with one another. I get sooooo bored of the antagonist couple's scenes though only because they're just plain...boring. LolsYona and poor Ri On...hahahahaha LOVE it though!!!!! Mwahhhhs! At least she was happy. Hahaha

I will go backtrack but before I assume the ep will be more about fun and lighthearted stuff if the rating still good since that what my grandma choose last night(they choose an overplayed drama  just because they already knew the story other than harry potter 5 and other more interesting show available then switch to singing competition)not that I am complaining but that's how family drama work in my place ......
fortunately I manage to find Yo-Na in Happy Together4b2OJg9.png?1
yriDpmJ.png
IYS07mv.png

Archived