[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@denarvie
denarvie said: me every morning
then life proved me wrong

anyway...welcoooome to  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@dwardh too....

it starts with ORO hearing about CDH's question if he can be a man to ORJ. (From last episode)
CDH saw his "legal" mom's picture. ORO admits that its his picture. ORJ asks ORO why does he have CDH's mother's picture.
CDH's birth mother is over the phone with someone. She then confronted grandmother.

It started. ORO actually saw the ending part of yesterday...SSG asking something then ORO came out and said something. Screen show CDH mom is screaming at her private investigator. CDH mom went to see halmoni and screaming at her. Your unnie only know that halmoni said CDH shud go back to states. Now they talking abt CDH.

CDH asks ORO again why does he have CDH's mother picture.
ORO told them that he was investigating CDH family for his novel. ORJ apologizes.ORO and CDH talked inside the car. CDH asks ORO what he found out. ORO told him he gave up his investigation.
Dad found ORO and CDH outside and dragged them by the ears to help peel tons of onions. lol

CDH asking ORO how come he has that pic. I believe ORO said he uses all that for his book material? It looks like CDH does not believe ORO. He asked ORO to go aside a talk. The talk in ORO car. ORJ is standing outside the car and I believe she cant hear them. ORO left the car and CDH chased him. He caught with ORO suddenly dad came and pull both of their ears!!! Lololol. Dad get both of them to do work. They are peeling the onions. CDH still asking ORO question and still ORO said dont know....dad came again and hit their head!!! Lololol dad is the boss today. He get both of them to do a lot of work. You go dad!! Your unnie hope tat SSG will appeared with dad keep on hitting them.

Archived