[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don;t get this why are they wearing towel on they head to peel onions they protecting they hair but not the eyes go figure    :-B

The hair is the pride of the men in this show. "Up Se-gi, down Do-hyun". Remember? Plus Ri-on is very vain with his Won Bin-ness.

Omo...omo...mom actually asked CDH as a man how he find ORJ and hahahaha CDH reply she is cute!! =)) =)) ORO and ORJ still talking outside...I think they talk abt CDH, SSG and others...ORJ said something I think she told ORO she knows that they are not real twin. ORO get shock that ORJ remember. Mom showing CDH ORO and ORJ childhood pics...oh no CDH remember something...mom aaking CDH his real name he is abt to reply Cha then ORJ and ORO came in. ORJ trying to aviod CDH. Maybe bcos of her drunk earlier

RO and RJ are talking outside, she tells him how she remembers the day they became "twins" and that she knew all along

Meanwhile, inside the house, umma Oh is showing DH photos of kid RO and RJ and telling him cute stories of their childhood.
DH is all smiles, he really is happy with them :)
Omom did he still one of little RJ pictures? seanky DH :D

Mama Oh shows DH RJ-RO childhood pictures. DH starts to have headache.. and recalls a child asking for his name..DH keeps RJ's childhood photo.. hehe
74k7AGv.jpg

CDH called Chief Ahn. He told him he ia at ORJ parents home and about Yo Na appearence earlier. They talk something yr unnie dont understand. After hia phone call he knows that ORJ evedropping. He called her out...omo what they going to do...CDH being her to the basement!!

RJ SAYS RO SHE REMEMBERS THE DAY THEY BECAME BROTHER AND SISTER,YOU KNEW HE ASKS ,i PITTY HIM MORE ...MOM SHAWS DH CHILDREN PHOTOS,HE ALMOST TOLD HIM HIS REAL NAME...RJ STOPS HIM,WE CAN HEAR A CHILD VOICE WHAT'S YOUR NAME...DH TALKS WITH SECRETARY AHN,ELLS HIM ABOUT YONA AND EVERYTHING...OTP SCENES AGAIN ...THEY GO TO BASEMENT TOGETHER

@UnniSarah @lordj @andy78 @onnififi @moodypie @emme85 @libra22 @-_JiYeon_-  @valsava @lunkera  @eunsuhae Thank you guys  =D> valsava said: I don;t get this why are they wearing towel on they head to peel onions they protecting they hair but not the eyes go figure    :-B

Guest SSmile145

class="H"@Newssuki Glad i can help ;;)

you know i was confused also especially for Mr.cha reading as @uglypearl mentioned earlier she was talking "tarot reader" about specific card and she was holding different one which make me wonder they were in hurry and they couldn't correct the mistake or tired not to notice

i will explain the cards from their position while waiting for ep14 if you don't mind me :\">

First its Empress Card : hahahhaha this card is cute if its for Mr.cha because its describe person who is warm, caring and peaceful like mother who love to take care of everything and who have protective nature this card has feminine energy hahahah why I'm thinking about Yo na :))

I believe Mr.cha personality its like that but because of the pain from his past which led him to have multiple personality disorder he can not express his love and warmness to others or even start conversation with anyone because he can not have friends so he carrying this burden like mother and be responsible for his actions alone but to truly assist himself he needs to open up the door of his true self to others to have abundance in his life sharing with others

Second Judgment Card : its for his love which simply can mean awake

when he found his love and interact with her he will have an awareness and wake up call which lead to life changing decision maybe he will change the way he was living and they way he was thinking which exactly what happen to our ri jin and mr.cha

Third the obstacle The Chariot: means the journey, because of the wheels and the carriage that will lead us to our path that we choose but because there will an obstacle that means maybe we will lose control because of the pressure or external forces which take control over you and your life like roller-coaster in different directions

The final card Mr.Cha pull Wheel of Fortune but she was talking about the Justice card 

Wheell of fortune its mean its about the luck of the person or his/her destiny which will be depand on how they will walk in their road together

and the justice have the same meaning only have more clear image maybe the writer or the director they did not want us to have clear ending if Mr.Cha pull this card because the result will be the truth and fair win while the wheel of fortune its more ambiguous answer related to Luck and destiny and some times the wheel turn to your side or on your enemy side 

class="H"@valsava you most welcome chingo and thank you for the warm welcome
>:D< class="H"@onnififi you most welcome anytime glad you like it >:D< class="H"happy 600 pages >:D<

Archived