[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

nazzy1109 said: dhyca said: mcleen said: @addictedtokeverything ,@dhyca and @cclover1 looks like that I'm not alone in this thread that just can't help shipping them (only in my heart) because of their palpable and undeniable offscreen/onscreen chemistry ...it's ok chinggu ...we can still ship them as onscreen couple .. just look at how so many fans still shipping Kim Soo Hyun and his onscreen partner in You Are My Love From The Star ....huhuhuhuh ..... 
btw sharing some more gifs from the btssweet friendship indeed. 

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nazzy1109

6300003c6467.png
sorry for the re-post........i just can't help it.........DH DESERVES to stay with this family, not those wolves back in the Cha household !!!.........DH please leave SJin group, u don't need to be a chaebol.......u have your YS like brains to shine in the future & stand on ur own agian !..........just go & marry RJ & live with the Oh's..........i hope the Oh parents can also accept him even after DH's real identity is revealed !!!

emme85, @fiona1111, thank you for the preview!

Episode 14
All the events that occurred will be revealed!

OMO, does this mean we will find out all the truth tomorrow?  :-SS  I wish.

@yaqiyuki, thank you dear for the BTS! I hope you can sub it when you have time. ;;)

so tomorrow we will get the truth..
i need to sleep well tonight coz tomorrow i hope we wont get shocked but we get many sweet scenes :) :)
have a good night guys!

last gif that i love the BTS too..coz of the chemistry of uri OTP..
just look at THEIR SMILE :) its so sweet :x :x :x
tumblr_nhnuzmCKib1spfigfo2_400.gif

@krish918,@ onnififi,@chunni36,@yaqiyiki,@libra22, @emme85‌ , @valsava‌ ,@lordj, @moodypie‌,@uglypearl,@eunsuhae,@Kali14,@mcleen thank you screenshot and recaps of today's episode.
@dwardh....... WELCOME TO FORUM
 @chunnie36 Thank you for translation. I can't believe that the father had a picture of his wife's picture in a book he is reading. Why is DH calling ORJ's mom's friend MOM. 
 @onnififi It was a cute scene when they were standing so close together. Chingu's , I love ORJ's reaction to him leaving her for CY. I can't stand the Fly Fox and his cousin. His cousin os allais trying threaten him. SMH SMH SMH

Mau_Cherry said:First time for Do Hyun to really see how a loving Family should be - and got invited to be one of them,. And this Family must became his Family later -  as Ri Jins Husband - right?! He soooo deserved to be loved and cared - and having good People around him.   :x :x :x

plappi said:

Mau_Cherry

said:

I can´t stop me - sorry

I sooooo love to see Do Hyun now - when he is caring and worrie about Ri Jin. She is the center of his Universe - that is so visible. When she is not around he starts to search for her alwys with the lingering fear in his heart that she will leave him. And when she is in Pain he cries for her.

The Scene in the Beginning - when Do Hyun came out of GrandMonsters Room asking where Ri Jin was. The Moment he heard, that she was sended to the Wine Attic he was alarmed. This Man loves her soo much now -

I will really not be amused when we have to see him getting away from her for her good.
But I can understand when he (wounded and crying alone) will try to leaver her because of guilt. So - I really hope it will not be like that!!!! I´m waiting for clear words - it is time for sharing a few true feelings and holding hands until the last Minute of the Episode.

@nazzy1109 their absolute chemistry, their emotional interactions and  total compatibility =)) =)) =)) 
RiOnaaa, hang on!!at least, you were kissed by a HANDSOME man :)) ok, poor consolation
img]
cr: danobak IG

Good night, @everyone)) all tomorrow recappers and screencappers BIG thank you in advance^^ (darn classes, i want to stream too TT)

hi everyone i have see the episodeThank for the translation and picturesIt's funny and depressing for mei love the scene when DH and ORJ talk about heartBut this kijibe the fox she have ruined my otp sceneWhy she not die Why
It's for DhDH is a gentlemen and everyone know that but everyone has a limit if you don't love this kijibe why do you run for see her whyShe never think about you like a man and a humanDH you are not a dog who have to run after CYYou  are a  manThe only man who  can have the heart of ORJ and Kill me heal me fans club

Archived