[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

I realized now..why is it always ducks in SsangRi...

Korean translate into english

Ori = duck

I dunno this is related or not but if im not wrong Ssang means double/twin in english. As we know that Oh family has twin child, and their name start with Oh Ri.it maybe means ducks or they parents pun of their child names in the name of Shop.

If we put together Ssang Ri is...twin Ri (Rion-Rijin) or maybe twin ducks...LOL

*just my imagination cingu

And last but not least i am trully appreciated our dear friends here who had been live recap,screencaps and etc.because i have very bad memory so i cant say all the people who contributed but still i love you all who made my wednesday night full of joy...kamsahamnida :-bd :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fiona1111

@onnefifi @emme85 you're welcome :) Just completed the translations of the whole preview and i edited it into my post. It's very very rough though haha And i'm not as fast either kk
@kyunii88 i agree with the things you said about Ssang Ri. Probably all adds up together 
Don't worry people, we'll have our episode tomorrow even though it's the new year :) 
새해 복 많이 받으세요 여러분!~ 

nazzy1109 said: thank u soo soo much @krish918 @mcleen @libra22 @yaqiyuki @chunnie36 @onnififi @andy78 @emme85 @moodypie @lordj @uglypearl @valsava @Kail14  & all others for the live recaps & screencaps   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)
omg........i don't want any unnecessary plot like DH thinking RJ as his sibling or something please..........no no writer-nim not that please !  [-X [-(
& RJ getting kidnapped...........oh gosh !  :((

Ahn Yo Na!

Now is 요나's Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #킬미힐미 #KillMeHealMe #지성 #차도현 #신세기 #페리박 #안요섭 #안요나 #나나 #MrX #지금부턴안요나의세상이야

A video posted by 은하수를 여행하는 히치하이커를 위한 안내서 (@hitchihikers_guide) on Feb 18, 2015 at 7:39am PST

Credit to owner

fiona1111 said: Not tagged but i hope this will help. :)
Episode 14All the events that occurred will be revealed!
RiJin will suddenly be abducted by unknown assailants and RiOn will be witness to her kidnapping. On the other hand, DoHyun declares to 서태임 회장 that he will uncover whatever it is that happened during the past. 
And here are some translations for the video preview:RiJin: Don't make my man suffer anymore! DoHyun: It's very comfortable and warm...RiOn: I'm the older brother.KiJoon: Is it fun since I'm overlooking everything? ChaeYeon: Let's cancel our engagement.RiJin: Not all my memories are gone. The day you and I became twins.Kidnapper: There's a person who wants to meet youDoHyun: I will reveal what happened in this household 21 years ago.
Very rough translation kk 

What is DH's father is/was mentally ill. What if he thought that MSY's child was not his. (It would explain why she left for America fearing for her child and perhaps herself.) Of course his father likes the DIL better, she outshines him in business even though he is a man (still wondering if he was really the man's son and halmoni tried to pull a fast one) he could just not cut it.  Halabeoji knows that MSY may have had the man's child (I doubt he did not know her whereabouts before he went to bring her back. But because CJP was so crazy he did not want to believe that MSY did not have a child with another man (frankly I hope RJ does not have that man's blood in her veins if he is the one that hurt them or locked them in that room.) also he has already started his affair with DH's mother. Perhaps he thought DH was his in the beginning but later found out he was not.  Either way it could attribute to why these poor kids were locked up and abused. Then it could be that CJP was just bat shyt crazy or he was fed the wrong information by either his mother or DH's mom. How ever it went down he had a hatred for RJ I think and she was an innocent child just like CDH.

I doubt that MSY or her FIL would have stood for this so all of this happen after the died in the car crash that someone set up I bet. I think what will come out is that RJ is possibly CJP's child with MSY and DH is not his child with the mistress DH's mother. Even if that is not the case and MSY did have a child by another man or through artificial insemination I think RJ would be entitled to what MSY had as her bio child to inherit. Not necessarily the company but stocks and money etc.

The people that are looking all feel that the child would be the one to inherit next in line because MSY was picked to be the successor. Selfish people why can't they all just be happy with whatever part they have in running the company why does every one want to be the boss and kick others out. Ok.. I am getting worked up again. lol

Guest fiona1111

@emme85 I'm always lurking lol. If you need help I'm always ready to translate, even though I'm not that good yet ;)
The scene with RO and RJ and DH eavesdropping and the events leading and following it just broke my heart. I'm sure DH is feeling devastated that he couldn't be there for RJ when she needs him, while she has always been by his side. 
And what is up with Korean dramas that the second female lead always drunk calls the male lead when there's something important about to happen??
I am still not done watching the ep. I will be back when I'm done! 

Archived