[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nazzy1109 said: ok i m gonna let out some steam boiling up inside my head !!!
about the sly fox full of maggots..........oh goddddddddd !..........u just have to create a record for ruining our OTP moment every time with ur super wrong timing ??!!!.........give it a rest already u kijibae !!!!! X( X( ........just why on earth r u so uptight after only one encounter with SG ??!!.......the guy didn't even kiss u or anything.......& already told u the very next day that he didn't mean it at all.......still u r crawling to him.........where's ur so called pride now huh ?????.........this isn't called marriage blues or anything, nope it isn't........u r an attention hogger.......SG should call YOU that instead of KJ.......bet u never cared who to like, u just like attention.........just bcoz KJ is too damn busy & lack in communicating enough, u change ur mind like that........why should always the guy try to woo u, why don't u try wooing him instead ??.........so i just don't believe u even care about KJ or DH, u just like attention !............& that KJ idiot......always warning DH to stay away stay away ..........like r u scared to deal with ur woman or something ????...........someone send these two to some far away place & let them deal with each other alone please !

& please DH, stop ur gentlemanship with that fox already.........she needs to get it inside her thick head that u don't owe her or anything & never did !..........just don't care what she says........she's already ur cousin's woman & let ur cousin handle her blabbing !!! :-@

ilchul said: @kyunii88 I really loved your post and the gif of CY suits her well :-bd
@juju84 I'm sharing you the same greed chingu ;) and like you said I think ORJ is forcibly taken not kidnapped because in the preview the men told her while forcing her to get into the car that someone wants to talk to her. Now who's the impolite person who used this methode to talk to her and what does he want are questions I hope will have their answers in tomorrow's episode :)
@nazzy1109 looks like you got infected by YN's talking :)) Now about CY. We all know that CDH's presence and his changing behaviour (not remaining the puppy who's only looking at her trying to pleases her whenever she needs him to) was enough to make her waver, now with SSG using his/CDH's appealing I'm not surprised that she's madly running after him without even a kiss (seriously who can resist someone like him and by him I mean CDH with his caring and loving side add to it the charming side that SSG made it visible ) And like you said she's running after him not because she loves him because as I said before no one loves someone else and take advantage of his feelings and looks down on him but because she wants his attention that she used to have and can't stand losing it to someone else and like CDH told her she doesn't want to have him because he's a mistress's son but she doesn't want anyone else to have him either, that's how shallow she is. And I can see her looking at him as a monster the moment she learns about his condition. And about KJ, I believe he deserves what he got: looking at his cousin who considers him his hyung (everytime CDH calls him hyung I feel like stabbed in the gut) as a pushover, laughing at his one sided crush toward CY while watching her using him to her please with amusement [-(  now he can see what a pushover can achieve. But for me the only difference between these two (CY and KJ) is while I have no hope that she can turn into a person capable of feeling I still have a small hope that KJ won't go too low to the point he can use CDH's weakness to achieve his ambition.

I've seen this question a lot "Does ORJ know she is adopted". As we see from this episode and the preview for the next. Yes she knows she is adopted. She said to her mother in episode 13 "with devotion and concern that is how you were able to raise ORO and me the same without any difference, I am very very thankful". This stopped the parents giving them and us the realization that she is adopted. and in the preview she says "Not all my memories are lost, i remember the day we became twins". So shes always known. So happy they didn't dramatize that revelation, and make her crazy and hate her family.

@ObessiveCo..., thank you chingu for clarifying it! I had the feeling she indirectly admitted to her parents that she knows about adoption when she was thanking them for their love and crying. And the way she shut her Dad with that was it vegetable? just proves that she doesn't care one bit for it!
I actually very much like this turn of events about RJ knowing all along. At first I thought she might misunderstand that RO is the one adopted. But I like it's not the case. It gives a lot of depth to her character. That she knew all along but keep it for the sake of her family. She is so strong and caring!
Now RO's words about RJ always having the bright smile on her face for others but being all messed up inside, become much more meaningful to me.

juju84

said:

ilchul

said:

Mau_Cherry

said:

First time for Do Hyun to really see how a loving Family should be - and got invited to be one of them,. And this Family must became his Family later -  as Ri Jins Husband - right?! He soooo deserved to be loved and cared - and having good People around him.   :x :x :x

juju84 said: ilchul said: so basically what you're saying is that you want the sub for the episode or at least a recap as soon as possible :)and yes I noticed how CDH jumped through the stairs while searching for ORJ, I really loved it and it shows how much he cares for her and love her ;;) CDH's caring and loving gestures always leave me in owww 8->

nazzy1109 said: whohoooo i m back chingu deul !!  >:D<  just watched the raw..........
sorry to cut your Post!!!

wanna know ---->   1) whether RJ & DH playing out in the lawn is their imagination   2) what the tarot cards say that got DH escape like that & RJ excited   3) the conversation between RJ & RO, & why DH cried after that   4) conversation between RO & DH at the cafe before YN appeared   5) what RJ told her parents that made them surprised   6) what SHR was saying beside CJP's bed
P.S. : damn it.........just when i was getting super excited that DH was again gonna kiss RJ ( by the way guys, i think RJ is also realising her feelings for him judging by her disappointment when DH went to the fox & also hoping for DH to make a move or something at the epi's end ;)) ) my excitement didn't last long 'coz DH just had to see the burnt photo !!! :(( i want a kiss between uri OTP already palli palli !!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest nazzy1109

ilchul said: juju84 said: ilchul said: so basically what you're saying is that you want the sub for the episode or at least a recap as soon as possible :)and yes I noticed how CDH jumped through the stairs while searching for ORJ, I really loved it and it shows how much he cares for her and love her ;;) CDH's caring and loving gestures always leave me in owww 8->

nazzy1109 said: ilchul said:

nazzy1109

said:

wanna know ---->   1) whether RJ & DH playing out in the lawn is their imagination   2) what the tarot cards say that got DH escape like that & RJ excited   3) the conversation between RJ & RO, & why DH cried after that   4) conversation between RO & DH at the cafe before YN appeared   5) what RJ told her parents that made them surprised   6) what SHR was saying beside CJP's bed

ilchul said:

nazzy1109

said:

whohoooo i m back chingu deul !!  >:D<  just watched the raw..........

P.S. : damn it.........just when i was getting super excited that DH was again gonna kiss RJ ( by the way guys, i think RJ is also realising her feelings for him judging by her disappointment when DH went to the fox & also hoping for DH to make a move or something at the epi's end ;)) ) my excitement didn't last long 'coz DH just had to see the burnt photo !!! :(( i want a kiss between uri OTP already palli palli !!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest nazzy1109

well chingu deul.........enough of me staying awake.......i must learn to behave......others here go to work and classes and here i m always joking around in my holidays..........lol.........too serious mode...........forget it...........goodnight everyone.........c u all soon again.......let's pray for OTP kiss scene earnestly even as a last minute surprise by writer-nim pd-nim...........take care everyone  :-h

Mau_Cherry said: chunnie36 said: Mau_Cherry said: I nearly forgot something....

I know - One Reason why I love Do Hyun is that he always takes the responsibility. But the Moment Queen of Maggots called him I was like screaming at the screen - don´t go to that.... 

He was sooo happy when he started to prepared. His Smile was just soooooo beautiful. And then his mobile Phone rang. I knew it at once that this would be .... Really he never change in Moment he should - let her deal with Perry or with Yo Na - I would be soooo proud about our Twin Girl if she could pull CY out every Hair. 
;))

I want to see GrandMonster on her Knees and I want to see CY suffer. Do I ask for too much?  

nazzy1109 said: ilchul said: juju84 said: ilchul said: so basically what you're saying is that you want the sub for the episode or at least a recap as soon as possible :)and yes I noticed how CDH jumped through the stairs while searching for ORJ, I really loved it and it shows how much he cares for her and love her ;;) CDH's caring and loving gestures always leave me in owww 8->

Archived