[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

Wow guys!!! You are all so amazing! :)
I left the thread last night at page 568 before Episode 13 started and I'm already 24 pages behind.Off to watch Episode 13 now and I'll come back to read all of your wonderful comments :) :x :x :x 
By the way, here's a good quote I edited with our couple's picture :x
See you later! :)
10994799_1637542226465806_993952347_n.jp

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophiajett

UnniSarah

said: I loved this episode and it hilarious. Especially CDH's smile was breath taking. This show has so many secrets and I can't wait until all the secrets has been revealed. If CDH is CPJ's son why did he too and rescue CDH if he can't stand him??? Someone please explain that. Even the grandmother can't stand him. If he isn't CPJ's son why would they accep him. Aren't rich people a stickler about blood relations in their family.

Guest sophiajett

Anyway, @Mau_Cherry proposed the idea about the trampoline scene as an imaginary scene which I think is a great theory   :-bd  It's possible that this is the case. 
Tho I think that it's possible that the playground/trampoline scene happened for real. RJ did ask RO about it and RO said they played the trampoline together (it was a lie of course. RJ didn't play it with RO), but RO indirectly confirmed that there was a trampoline and RJ did in fact played  the trampoline...with someone. Also, the mysterious drawing of four kids playing in a playground (they looked so happy in the drawing). This show is really good at making people guess and think so hard about what exactly happened during their childhood  :-O  my head is spinning!

I have always said that Yo Na is gangsta.  Case in point and my favorite line of this episode after Yo Na expresses how upset she is with DH at only letting her come out when he's facing difficulty, she said:  "Ah....what are these tears?  Geez, this is so annoying? Ugh.  Well whatever, it's Ahn Yo Na's world now."    :))   Yo Na doesn't have time for tears. She didn't inherit that 17 year old girl trait.  She probably thinks DH is such a wuss.  =))

Then my most anticipated scene, RO's expression when Yo Na called him "Oppa".  Hilarious!!!

Then when DH returned, RO gave him clothes but called himself "Oppa".  I literally cried with laughter.

Good morning @everyone.
Firstly your unnie want to wishes everyone here A Happy Prosperous Lunar New Year. This year it will be the year of a Goat. Cheh its the year of my rascal colleague who called your unnie here that I have DID with 20 personalities. Anyway, your unnie already wishes him early this morning and at the sametime I sent to him 10 differents pics of goats!! ;)) ;)) ;);)) ;)) ;);)) ;)) ;))
tumblr_njdv0yQHiD1qa66x0o5_r1_400.giftumblr_njdv0yQHiD1qa66x0o5_r1_400.gif
cr. KMHM tumblr to the owner
Okay today its another day which all of us are looking forward to ep 14. Well in last night the writer nim has showed us more clues and your unnie here is looking forward to my dear chingus here to share all your insightful thoughts. Your unnie could not write such amazing insightful thought bcos of my bad English but I DO LOVE reading all the insightful from my chingus here especially like @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @sophiajett @selenette @lclarakl @valsava @mcleen @cityhunterlee @ilchul @nazzy1109  @Ldy Gmerm @uglypearl @sgxa and many others. Your unnie apologies if I have misses out any of your names.
MarjorieA said: Ratings Wednesday 18/02/15

1. Kill Me Heal Me 10,3%
  2. KBS 2Tv  8,8%
  3. Hyde Jekyll and I 4,7%

Credit http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015021906562215175&type=1&outlink=1

Entering Threads like Se Gi
tumblr_njkfogteQa1sh8uxlo2_500.gif
OMG i have 10 pages backtracking.

After watching 13th episode raw i can't understand anything. My brain freeze when saw DH crying at car. :'(
Like i said in my post before. I don't find clear answer. Writer still tease me with another shadowed fact.
I really want to guess but so many theory so i'm give up. I just want to swooning DH and Se Gi's face in this class.
Ps: Really! PD-nim are you going to give us our OTP sweet moment or not? Why are you order the fox full of maggot to ruining their first date? It's not affair. You let Se Gi go to date with Ri Jin 2 times already. Why? Why? What is the end of this eppie why you not let DH kiss jealous-RJ first before showing MSY's Photo. Why?
UdzTbS.gif
it's my reaction for the two supposed to be Romantic scene for our OTP

Guest sophiajett

Anyway, I wanna share with all KMHM chingus here a great news. A few days ago, I managed to convince a friend to watch KMHM (I gave her the first 8 episodes as trials) and she texted me yesterday to say "I love KMHM!!!!!!" Bwahahahaha Victory is mine!! I had a hard time convincing her to watch the show because she didn't like the synopsis (and I tried so hard to restrain myself from gushing about my love for the show because my friends are the type of people who will automatically dislike a show if the show is bragged upon a lot. But now, we'll spaz together). Now, she can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes. With all the great testimonies from my friend in our group chat, the others are curious about it too. I managed to make a deal with some of them, so they'll give KMHM a try too once the new semester starts. Yay! More love for the show! And yes, I'm working hard to spread the KMHM love LOL
Anyway, back to KMHM... I'm curious about RJ's tarot cards or was it DH? The one with the death card? Also, I'm curious about RJ talks with RO in episode 14. They looked so serious. I'm guessing they will finally be able to put down the Twin wall and accept the fact that they are both strangers to one another (not in a bad way). Of course, RJ will always be an Oh (she fits the Oh family really well. I would be so sad if she leaves the Oh. So I hope this will never happen). Last but not least, will we finally be able to see grandma in action in Thursday's episode?

@onnififi,  Morning Unnie,  Happy Lunar Year to You and the family Same for all the others out there
I agree I also think Best couple - PSJ and JS they should get and award even if it's not vest couple they deserve the best kiss award  :-* >:D<
Well KMHM fans we working on page 600 8 pages to go we can do it

@UnniSarah There are quite a few theories about why CJP rescued CDH. Personally, I'd like to think that CJP sincerely love DH despite his abusive nature. That's why CJP was willing to risk his own life to save him. And the reason as to why he abused DH, it is possible that CJP was depressed and was under too much pressure (which turned him into a loony) to make DH the perfect heir. 

As for grandma, there are two possible  reasons: (1) she despised DH because of his mother's social status which she considered to be so far below her & that DH was an illegitimate child (2) DH's not related to her by blood. So far, grandma has hinted that she's willing to accept DH so that she could keep the CEO position for his son. Sort of like a tool or the way DH described it "a dog that guards Seung Jin Group". Of course these theories might be wrong. 

========.========.=========

I think daddy cha probably don't find his actions abusive.. rather, done out of "love" for his child..

Granny don't care about DH, well, there's always ppl to treat their own flesh n blood as just tools.. so it's not unexpected..

valsava said: @onnififi,  Morning Unnie,  Happy Lunar Year to You and the family Same for all the others out there
I agree I also think Best couple - PSJ and JS they should get and award even if it's not vest couple they deserve the best kiss award  :-* >:D<

Guest krish918

@madlena , @MarjorieA , @luluiii  Thank you soo much for the rating...
i am sooo happy to see that the ratings remained in double digits inspite for the holiday.. yeah !!! <:-P <:-P<:-P

A big bow ^:)^ ^:)^  ^:)^ to MBC for the promotion and keeping thee buzz alive, to the writer for the amazing job, to the PD and team for the amazing execution and making YN look soo pretty :)) and our fav actors to making us fall for you all over again .. ^:)^  ^:)^

i am not sure if this has been posted already. apologies for any duplication:
Ratings for Kill Me, Heal Me Episode 13 :
Date : 2015/02/18
TNMS (Nationwide) : 11.0 (10th)
TNMS (Seoul) : 14.1 (5th)
AGB (Nationwide) : 10.3 (9th)
AGB (Seoul) : 11.1 (7th)
Sources : TNmS Media Korea and AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest krish918

I guess RO also wanted to kiss Yo Na.. y else would pucker his lips at the exact moment??  :)) :))
and here we were pitying and sympathizing with him..  :)) so this was all an act by our best selling author.. :)) :))

onnififi said: valsava said: @onnififi,  Morning Unnie,  Happy Lunar Year to You and the family Same for all the others out there

Thank you @valsava and hello my dear. You said best kiss award?  :-O :-O :-O :-O Why your unnie never think of that... 

#-o 

#-o #-o 

my heart was beating so fast during that havoc scenes. Your unnie gave a hysterical screamed when that kiss happen and my whole family got a shocked last night! Lucky my mom in law is not here at my mom... Then after that I started to laughed loudly again! Haiz they must think your unnie here become siao tingtong!! You know what is siao tingtong? In Singapore slang its insane!!  X_X X_X LOL! Your are right dear must gave them a kiss award too. 

;)

)

;)

)

=====================

I vote for special award for the RO-YN couple! They can't split the votes from our RJ-DH couple! Both needs to win!! Ahhhh!!! Haha

@onnififi hahaha! I think YN is the epitome of the word "siao tingtong" n makes everyone become like her hahaha

heppy said:

valsava

said: @onnififi,  Morning Unnie,  Happy Lunar Year to You and the family Same for all the others out there

I agree I also think

Best couple - PSJ and JS they should get and award even if it's not vest couple they deserve the best kiss award  :-* >:D<

UnniSarah said: @krish918,@ onnififi,@chunni36,@yaqiyiki,@libra22, @emme85‌ , @valsava‌ ,@lordj, @moodypie‌,@uglypearl,@eunsuhae,@Kali14,@mcleen thank you screenshot and recaps of today's episode.
@dwardh....... WELCOME TO FORUM
 @chunnie36 Thank you for translation. I can't believe that the father had a picture of his wife's picture in a book he is reading. Why is DH calling ORJ's mom's friend MOM. 
 @onnififi It was a cute scene when they were standing so close together. Chingu's , I love ORJ's reaction to him leaving her for CY. I can't stand the Fly Fox and his cousin. His cousin os allais trying threaten him. SMH SMH SMH

Archived