[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all the update. 
Same here I'm waiting for this drama too. The storyline seem more different from any of the k-drama and JS have to play 7 different characters. I want to see how good can JS play those 7 roles. ;)I can't wait to see JS play his baby role. He look so cutie from the teaser play with his teddy bear. 

The 4 Official Posters:

201501040903040810_2.jpg

201501040903040810_1.jpg

201501040903040810_3.jpg

201501040903040810_4.jpg

Newsen

@uglypearl: Yeah it's written on the preview menu, but honestly I'm still not sure. It could be a typo, because the description below the 2nd teaser is mentioning that Jan 7th will be the airtime of 1st eps. There should be nothing more for MBC to air in Thu 10 PM after the New Year programs were over, but we'll see.

@aggiesbaby: Yep I love all that I've seen so far. You should see the caps of JS-HJE poster making on previous page, their chemistry is to die for, even just in stills!  :x

I saw on the drama's MBC website, both episodes 1 and 2 of "Kill Me, Heal Me" will air on January 7.
===========
I'm curious about DoHyun's 6 other personalities.
I wonder when and how would they appear or come out?
Would they appear randomly, on a specific time or on a specific situation?

@

stuartjmz

said: I was seriously considering watching this Drama,and was about 80% likely to do so, until I learned that they'd added fauxcest to the mix.A bi-polar intern treating a DID patient with SEVEN identities is not enough, you have to throw in fauxcest as well? Puh-leeze! 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Ji Sung Jokes He Should Be Paid Seven Times More for Playing Seven Characters on “Kill Me Heal Me”an0ya January 4, 2015
Ji Sung Jokes He Should Be Paid Seven Times More for Playing Seven Characters on “Kill Me Heal Me”

During a recent interview with MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” actor Ji Sung opened up about his challenging role on MBC’s upcoming drama, “Kill Me Heal Me.”

The new drama will mark Ji Sung’s highly anticipated return to the small screen, as well as challenge the actor himself to portray a wide range of characters for his role. The star explained, “I take on the role of one person that has seven different characters living inside of him. They include a ten-year-old boy, a person speaking with Jeolla-do dialect, and a man with charms of a homme fatale.”

“As I am acting seven different characters, I told the producers that I should be paid seven times the amount of salary,” the actor joked. He also added, “I am acting a character that is 28 years old, which makes me slightly nervous. Because of that, I ask the staff every now and then ‘Am I doing fine?’”

Meanwhile, “Kill Me Heal Me” starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum will premiere on January 7 at 10 p.m. The first four posters for the drama can be found here.

ji sung kill me heal me

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/04/ji-sung-jokes-he-should-be-paid-seven-times-more-for-playing-seven-characters-on-kill-me-heal-me/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Kill Me Heal Me” Starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Releases First Four Postersjun2yng January 4, 2015
“Kill Me Heal Me” Starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Releases First Four Posters

MBC’s upcoming drama “Kill Me Heal Me,” starring Ji SungHwang Jung EumPark Seo JoonKim Yoo Ri, and Oh Min Suk, has dropped four new posters. 

The first two depict the love lines of the drama, one with the words “I Will Protect You,” showing Ji Sung with his head comfortably in Hwang Jung Eum’s lap. The other shows an unfortunate love triangle, throwing Park Seo Joon into the mix, with the men looking in opposite directions. It is subtitled, “Hold me, save me, love me.”

kill me heal me 2

Also released were two more posters, one showing the full main cast, and one depicting Ji Sung’s one-man show, with his various personalities in tow: “One day they showed up inside of me.”

kill me heal me 3

Pan Entertainment stated, “We feel that the relationships between the characters came out well in the four posters for ‘Kill Me Heal Me.’ We hope you look forward to this drama, which will make you take a second look at internal scars and wounds that might otherwise be overlooked.”

kill me heal me 4

“Kill Me Heal Me” is set to air its first episode on January 7 at 10 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/04/kill-me-heal-me-starring-ji-sung-and-hwang-jung-eum-releases-first-four-posters/

Some more lovey-dovey poster making:

2015_01_03_13_56_08_797_031.jpg

2015_01_03_13_56_08_797_050.jpg

2015_01_03_13_56_08_797_043.jpg

thistle Naver blog, MBC

@ruzikie: Tomorrow, around 2-3 pm KST (tentative).

Btw, the translation for some of the tag words on the posters are already translated by Soompi news @se17 linked above, but to be fast:

JS-HJE poster: "I will protect you."
JS-HJE-PSJ: "Hold me, Save me, Love me."
JS: "One day, they show up inside me."

Guest Aeliana

Hi everyone!

When is the press conference?

I need to see my man "lips service" :x

Tomorrow... or today it depends on where you are living. It's 5th january

Guest Aeliana

The posters are amazing <3 And i'm so loving the first one with JS and HJE!! They are just too cute i can't even :x :x :x they look so good together! And the bts pics aaaaaaaw more cuteness so adorable <3 can't stop staring at them

Thank you for sharing!!!

Although they're both taken in real life, they look really good together. Besides, they make you want to ship ONLY their fictional characters and not their real life self. Thats why I am able to see them paired up with other actors/actresses as well and I dont get disappointed. Ok, maybe I sound weird? 

Those posters are cool. Love the last three photos of BTS scene. These two are so cutie.   :x :\">
Only 3 more days till it air.  \:D/

Archived