[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

Thank you to everyone who always update or helping out posting news, stuff about this drama up. 
Haven't been able to check this thread in a while. Man, the teaser look good. I can't wait to see this drama.  8->

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aeliana

Thank you for the updates!! This teaser made my day <3 <3 It looks so good!!! Ji Sung is great as always :x And the two of them together i'm dying!!! Reminds me so much of Secret. OMG i can't wait anymore, please 7/01 come faster [-O<

Guest Cinderella1

i loved "secret love" so much and i'm thrilled to see that same mindblowing couple casted again ! YAY
but why "Hwang Jung-eum" didn't changer her hairstyle :(  it's the same as in "secret"  !!

Guest Gintoki

Cinderella1 said: i loved "secret love" so much and i'm thrilled to see that same mindblowing couple casted again ! YAY
but why "Hwang Jung-eum" didn't changer her hairstyle :(  it's the same as in "secret"  !!

Here the appearance of 3 KMHM casts in SBS and KBS Awards: 

Congrats HJE for winning Top Excellence again and also Top 10 Stars on SBS:

bf64d139b6003af3f310edc1362ac65c1138b624

Congrats PSJ for winning New Star also on SBS:

20141231_1420028677_92685800_1.jpg

Also PSJ interviewed HJE when she won LOL  (he's one of the MCs):

1420053018_828132.jpg

And so poor JS had to be alone on KBS :-<  KBS invited both him and HJE to presented together since they were the last year's winners, but ofc HJE had to received her awards at SBS (well at least they already together in MBC Awards yesterday):

20141231000163_0.jpg

SBS, KBS, Chosun, Baidu  

May KMHM be a successful drama and bring awards too in 2015  :)

Happy New Year 2015, guys  :x 

Thank God for have accepted my requestI 'am very happy  i can see my couple secret :-*i can already tell you that i love the two personality of Do-hyunThe bad guy and the sexy guy i'm in love I can't wait  for see the two falling in love  kya :\">

Happy New Year to everyone here.
Is this really airing Jan 7, 2015,? If so that is like only 1 week from now. I really can't wait to see this. It look so good from all the photos and teasers. 

Guest Aeliana

dancy said: Happy New Year to everyone here.
Is this really airing Jan 7, 2015,? If so that is like only 1 week from now. I really can't wait to see this. It look so good from all the photos and teasers. 

Good morning @everyone!

Hope that its not too late to wish everyone here A Happy Prosperous New Year 2015!

I'm counting... 5 more days to go and I'm so excited to watch our OTP.

Since JS has 7 personalities in HMKM as his fan I would love all his characters but I always love male lead with has mixture of bad boy....JS looked like an anime hero with his Shin Segi character and this ahjumma here already falling head over heel when looking at all his pics!!  :x :-* Aaarrrgggg I'm so looking forward to next week!

Guest IguanaSoap

XSAN.jpg

Ji Sung Continues to Impress in Second Intense Preview for Kill Me Heal Me

"It feels like the production of Kill Me Heal Me hit rock bottom when Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon pulled out at the last minute, and since then everything has been on the up and up. It’s still a long shot to work, what with the story involving a male lead with 7 different personalities and his romance with his secretly treating psychiatrist. Sounding improbable on paper is no indicator of sure failure and so far I love what I’m seeing from the promo material. The concept teaser was especially entertaining showing Ji Sung narrating in his main personality walking into a room filled with six different incarnations of himself in his various alter egos. The second preview just dropped and is a substantive first peek at scenes from the drama and once again piques my interest. Ji Sung is selling the multiple personality from the get go and his chemistry with leading lady Hwang Jung Eum remains sizzling from their Secret days."

(Koala Playground)

Aeliana said: dancy said: Happy New Year to everyone here.

Archived