[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IguanaSoap

photo547101.jpg

"Kill Me, Heal Me" Oh Min-seok's transformation

Oh Min-seok is now Cha Ki-joon, a workaholic in "Kill Me, Heal Me".

Oh Min-seok is an arrogant elite and the owner of an entertainment firm. Behind-the-scene cuts of him show his charisma.

Pictures on the 5th of January show Cha Ki-joon putting on his watch and necktie. He's wearing a navy-colored suit and a gold tie.

Even when Oh Min-seok is changing his costume, he looks like he's completely engrossed in the character of Cha Ki-joon. He tells himself that he's Cha Ki-joon and focuses on his character much before the actual filming time.

Oh Min-seok forms a rival concept with Ji Seong (Cha Do-hyeon) and holds the key to an important factor of the drama. To become the arrogant CEO that he is, Oh Min-seok takes care to notice his every little action and repeatedly discusses things with the staff before camera rolls.

Meanwhile, "Kill Me, Heal Me" is about a third generation plutocrat who has seven different identities and falls in love with his doctor. The first episode is to be broadcasted on the 7th of January.

(soompi)

Guest IguanaSoap

Hwang Jung Eum Fought with Boyfriend Kim Yong Jun and Hasn’t Been Contacting Him

Hwang Jung Eum Fought with Boyfriend Kim Yong Jun and Hasn’t Been Contacting Him

Hwang Jung Eum brought out laughter by making a confession about Kim Yong Jun, her boyfriend of nine years.

Hwang Jung Eum attended the press conference for MBC’s upcoming drama Kill Me Heal Me on January 5 at the MBC building in Sangam and was asked if her boyfriend Kim Yong Jun is jealous about her acting opposite Ji Sung. Hwang Jung Eum answered, “I fought with him.”

Hwang Jung Eum said, “So I’m depressed. I haven’t been contacting him,” making everyone burst out laughing. Upon seeing the reporters laughing, Hwang Jung Eum said, “It’s true, why are you laughing? I’m depressed.”

About why she fought with Kim Yong Jun, Hwang Jung Eum explained, “I was busy from filming and caught a cold so I asked him to make a reservation because I wanted to eat a delicious dinner but he didn’t make a reservation, so I told him to forget it,” and added, “I guess this is how it is once you date for nine years. Really.”

Meanwhile, Kill Me Heal Me is a romantic drama about a third generation heir to a conglomerate ‘Cha Do Hyun’ (Ji Sung) who suffers from dissociative identity disorder overcoming his trauma by meeting with his personal psychiatrist ‘Oh Ri Jin,’ (Hwang Jung Eum). It will be written by writer Jin Soo Wan who wrote the screenplay for KBS 2TV’s Capital Scandal and MBC’s The Sun and the Moon and directed by Kim Jin Man PD, who produced MBC’s Island, Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident and more.

It is set to begin on January 7.

(mwave)

Thank you so much fo the presscon pics and BTS, everyone!

Great chemistry already shown between JS-HJE (ofc)  and PSJ-HJE. All of them again look cheerful, relaxed, charming, and lovely :x

Having worked together many times (CFs-dramas-events); JS-HJE said that they know each other so well already, their style of acting too, to the point that they know how each other will act in certain scenes. Their understanding makes filming always run very smoothly.

PSJ said it's a burden to act alongside renowned JS-HJE, but he's treating it as a fun challenge, 

KMHM on no.5 and HJE on no.8 in Daum Search Trend:

screenshot_twitter_com_2015_01_05_15_45_

HJE on no.4 in Naver Live Search Rank:

screenshot_news_search_naver_com_2015_01

JS-HJE no.3 in Naver Topic Search:

screenshot_news_search_naver_com_2015_01

Guest IguanaSoap

ceasa.jpg

Kill Me Heal Me Hits a Total Win on Four Different Pretty Drama Posters

"The first new prime time K-drama out of the gate in 2015 is really starting off on the right foot by tantalizing with so many pretty drama posters. I get the impression that effort has been taken to portray a warm loving mood with Kill Me Heal Me and the results make me want to watch the drama more. That, as well as the far-fetched premise of a male lead suffering from 7 multiple personality splits and his romance with a psychiatry resident dealing with her own bipolar condition. It’s like the blind leading the blind, LOL.

The top poster show leads Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum in an intimate sun-bathed moment, and the tagline on the poster says “I will protect you.” Even if Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum didn’t already display sizzling chemistry in Secret, the poster is enough to tease plenty of romantic connections to come. The other newly released drama poster highlights Ji Sung’s psychological condition as he’s seen alone with clever overlays of different versions of himself and a tagline that reads “One day, they appeared inside my body."

-Koala Playground-

Guest IguanaSoap

“Kill Me Heal Me” PD Explains How the Drama Differs from “Hyde, Jekyll, I”

“Kill Me Heal Me” PD Explains How the Drama Differs from “Hyde, Jekyll, I”

PD Kim Jin Man, the director in charge of production of MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me,” has explained how the drama sets itself apart from SBS’ upcoming drama “Hyde, Jekyll, I,” which also features a main character – played by Hyun Bin – with multiple personality disorder.

On January 5, the producers and cast of “Kill Me Heal Me” gathered to the MBC headquarters in Sangam for a press conference. Stars of the drama including Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, Kim Yu Ri, and Oh Min Suk attended the event.

During the press conference, the PD discussed the recent trend of having one actor depict multiple characters in one drama. He said, “We are the first Korean drama to have multiple personality disorder as a central theme. Coincidentally, there are similar dramas that start off in a similar way, but we are different.”

“Although the drama is a romantic comedy and revolves around multiple personalities, the drama ventures out to new genres, which sets us apart [from other dramas with a similar theme],” the PD explained, and added, “The story will evolve in a mysterious way through the secretive family history. We are not an ordinary rom-com, so please look forward to the drama.”

“Kill Me Heal Me” will premiere on January 7 at 10 p.m.

(soompi)

Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!
2 more days to the premiere episode! I can't wait to see Jisung x HJE again after Secret omg OTP :xAhhhh and... Manager Kang :D or rather I mean Cha Ki-joon :))
See you all on Wednesday! Hehehe :D

Archived