[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 20px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background: transparent;"First Intriguing Teaser of Ji Sung and His 7 Personalities in Kill Me Heal MePosted on December 25, 2014 by ockoala

loiku.jpg

The beleaguered production of Kill Me Heal Me might actually be the storm before the calm, everything going wrong before it arrives only to have the end product actually turn out watchable. I don’t know but I like what I’m seeing. With leads Ji SungHwang Jung EumPark Seo Joon, and Kim Yoo Ri, the drama released the first teaser preview yesterday and it dropped without a lot of fanfare but made quite an impact for me. The teaser video features male lead Ji Sung as the chaebol with 7 different personalities.

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/12/25/first-intriguing-teaser-of-ji-sung-and-his-7-personalities-in-kill-me-heal-me/#more-62842

Park Seo-joon and Hwang Jung-eum as Kill Me, Heal Me’s rowdy twinsby girlfriday | 

KillMeHealMe2.jpgKillMeHealMe4.jpg

Cameras are rolling on the set of MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Kill Me, Heal Me, and not a moment too soon — Mr. Back ends today. It’s a good thing they’re planning to air something else for a week, because what with Kill Me, Heal Me’s casting troubles delaying the production, every minute’s got to count. At first I was a little worried that the show’s first stills are of Hwang Jung-eum and Park Seo-joon wrestling while he gags her and she fights to get free… but then I remembered that they’re playing twin siblings. At least now it makes a little more sense.

The new romantic comedy from the writer of The Moon That Embraces the Sun and the PD of Scandal stars Ji Sung as a third-generation chaebol with dissociative identity disorder, who has a total of seven personalities. Hwang Jung-eum plays the first-year psychiatry resident who becomes his secret family doctor, and a “healing romance” ensues. The actors are reuniting just a year after costarring in the KBS melodrama Secret, though this time for more laughter than tears.

Park Seo-joon and Hwang Jung-eum play twins that only recently reunited, for reasons yet unknown. Her brother’s a quirky mystery novelist who gets mistaken for a village idiot most of the time. I wonder if he’s just kind of spacey, or if he’s actually a savant. They’ll have a bickering sibling relationship that’s said to drive much of the comedy in the drama. I do love Park Seo-joon in comedy so, so much.

Also costarring is Kim Yuri (Full Sun) as an ice princess and Ji Sung’s first love, as well asOh Min-seok, who’s enjoying a huge boost lately from his supporting role as Kang Haneul’s stick-in-the-mud boss in Misaeng. He’ll play Ji Sung’s cousin who runs an entertainment company and rivals him to inherit their family’s conglomerate.

Kill Me, Heal Me premieres January 7. Let’s hope there’s enough time for at least one teaser before the show airs!

KillMeHealMe4.jpg

KillMeHealMe3.jpg

KillMeHealMe1.jpg

KillMeHealMe5.jpg

KillMeHealMe6.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/park-seo-joon-and-hwang-jung-eum-as-kill-me-heal-mes-rowdy-twins/

Park Seo Joon Sheds His “Younger Boyfriend” Image for New Drama “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Park Seo Joon Sheds His “Younger Boyfriend” Image for New Drama “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Park Seo Joon will be shedding his hot younger man image and going for an older brother image in his new drama, “Kill Me, Heal Me.” Park Seo Joon will be appearing as Origin’s (Hwang Jung Eum) twin brother, Orion. He’s a best-selling mystery novel writer that hides his identity. His other identity involves being a charming 4D neighborhood guy who is kind of shabby. Sounds like two different worlds.

In the preview stills, we see Park Seo Joon barbecuing yummy food. He must be in his 4D personality mode because he looks pretty cautious and wary of the grill. Fans are wondering how his other identities as the cold and chic author and loving oppa will differ from these images.

These pictures were taken on December 18 at a restaurant in Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do. Fellow cast members Hwang Jung Eum, Park Joon Gyu, Kim Hee Jung, and others braved the freezing cold as they filmed there. Despite the chilly weather, they are reported to have exhibited a familial atmosphere as they worked and laughed heartily. Due to the cold, they all had warm blankets wrapped around their bodies and looked like a warm family.

Park Seo Joon was the mood maker in the group and made others smile while constantly smiling and laughing himself. Writers have commented that Park Seo Joon has been practicing diligently to represent Orion as a charming and multi-faceted character. Fans are excited about his new image.

“Kill Me Heal Me” is about the romance between a third generation chaebol who has dissociative identity disorder (a.k.a. multiple personality disorder) and his psychiatrist. The drama aims to represent the serious drama in a more light-hearted and cheerful way. The first episode will air on January 7.

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"MEET JI SUNG’S 7 PERSONALITIES IN “KILL ME, HEAL ME” FIRST TEASERfeat

I don’t know if it’s politically incorrect to laugh at what is tantamount to a mental illness but this teaser is kind of funny. Am I going to hell?

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/12/25/meet-ji-sungs-7-personalities-in-kill-me-heal-me-first-teaser/

So it is Seo Joon who will be Jisung's love rival. if it is Minseok, i think I'll have a hard time to choose/ship one of them due to their "hot and cool aura" on their previous project, although comparing jisung's and minseok's flight time (how do i call it ?) is like errrrr.., but those tiny part of minseok in his last project just stole my heart, melted and boiled it, lol.
I have never seen Seojoon drama before, but seeing above stills picture of smile, laugh and cheerful eyes, I'll be ready to break my heart at anytime, ~~ 

@kiyuuu : that's why some people - ( Ex : couch-kimchi ) are saying " seo jung & Jang Eum must be unrelated by blood in order to have Seo jung fall in love with Jung Eum "... Still , no one knows

Anyway I am curious , if they are not blood related then how did they end up as a twin ? Sounds like an Indian movie , to me , if u know what I am talking about :D where all the people discover at the end that they are " sworn brothers " or in KMHM case , twins ( ? )

KMHM is now no.11 on Naver search rank, the highest among all upcoming dramas and even higher than many ongoing dramas:

screenshot_search_naver_com_2014_12_27_1

And Ri Jin (HJE) is now no.1 on Naver search rank, the only character in Top 10 among upcoming dramas (the rest are from Pinocchio, Misaeng, Apgujeong Midnight Sun, and Soonpong Clinic). Well at this point it's more because of HJE's high popularity in Korea than the drama/character itself but nonetheless it's one of the proofs that KMHM's garnering high interest:

screenshot_search_naver_com_2014_12_27_1

kiyuuu said: So it is Seo Joon who will be Jisung's love rival. if it is Minseok, i think I'll have a hard time to choose/ship one of them due to their "hot and cool aura" on their previous project, although comparing jisung's and minseok's flight time (how do i call it ?) is like errrrr.., but those tiny part of minseok in his last project just stole my heart, melted and boiled it, lol.
I have never seen Seojoon drama before, but seeing above stills picture of smile, laugh and cheerful eyes, I'll be ready to break my heart at anytime, ~~ 

Louise90 said: kiyuuu said: So it is Seo Joon who will be Jisung's love rival. if it is Minseok, i think I'll have a hard time to choose/ship one of them due to their "hot and cool aura" on their previous project, although comparing jisung's and minseok's flight time (how do i call it ?) is like errrrr.., but those tiny part of minseok in his last project just stole my heart, melted and boiled it, lol.

Park Seo Joon”s still cuts from “Kill Me, Heal Me”
Park Seo Joon”s still cuts from “Kill Me, Heal Me”

Upcoming MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" revealed still cuts of actor Park Seo Joon.

On the photo, Park Seo Joon is busy preparing for an occasion. He is grilling different foods.

The plot of "Kill Me, Heal Me" will revolve on a third generation tycoon suffering from multiple personality disorder. It will premiere sometime in January at 10 PM KST every Wednesdays and Thursdays.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net SOURCE: The Star Chosun

Guest IguanaSoap

valsava said: IguanaSoap said: gaissss!! OMG!!! my secret love pairing yes!!!! oh hi everyone! :)>-
thanks God Ji sung accepted this offer and there there our hwang jeung eum too!!
chemistry chemistry everywhere ~ I'm soooooo ready!!!!

Archived