[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got some translation from other sources.

CXe8vq2WYAUPIZJ.jpg

Jisung Speech : Ji Sung: When I was a rookie I couldn't act and the director at that time told me "I regret casting someone like you"

Credit : Soori on twitter

*Crieswithhappiness*

See? The daesang award really mean it to him, and Thank God we got our hope comes true eventually. If not we will bombard MBC building 7daysand7nights :D

Thank you mimideul for your support today and whoever who participated to voted Jisung. HE GOT 180.000 of 440.000 votes. DAEBAKKKK

Waves to @Sarang21 @jadecloud kisses for you too!!miss you both ♡♡

@kyunii88 440K+ is the total number of votes, Ji Sung got around 180K+ of the votes hehe :D 

ANYWAY, IT'S REALLY A HAPPY HAPPY NIGHT, I'VE NEVER FELT SO HAPPY WATCHING A DRAMA AWARDS SHOW BEFORE! I can't believe everything I wanted to happen really happened, I'm so proud of this drama!!!! :w00t:

And also, I'm not sure if this happened before last time, but I think very seldom (or never before) had an actor/actress win both Top Excellence and Daesang awards. Because Top Excellence is already very very good, hahahaha. Our 3 leads from this drama with a total of 12 awards omg, PSJ got 4 straight consecutive awards!

KMHM, is really one of the best dramas ever in korea's dramaland! :wub::wub::wub:

Wow..I'm late joining the party in here..this thread is on fire again..I was so busy spazzing on twitter..LOL

Finally!! Jisung got a Daesang!! congrats!!

and the most hilarious part is Jisung and Park Seo Jeon won a best couple!! LOL

Congrats to Hwang Jung Eum as well!!

KMHM Trio really deserve all awards tonight!!

some infos..

Jisung took 180,000 out of total 440,000 votes to get the Daesang! 

Jisung speech at Daesang awards:

Ji Sung: When I was a rookie I couldn't act and the director at that time told me "I regret casting someone like you" #MBCDramaAwards

Ji Sung: (to his fans) Thank you for being with me for so long

Ji Sung thanked Hwang Jung Eum and said that it had been a great experience working w her. Jung Eum's tearing for him aww~

cr @shikidrama and @HallyuSG (twitter)

Jisung and PSJ speech when received Best Couple awards

Ji Sung "Thank you to everyone who loved our couple"

Ji Sung "I'm honestly happy to have received best couple with Park Seo Joon"

Park Seo Joon "My lips have been stoled a lot"

Ji Sung thanked viewers for the love towards Ahn Yona and Seojoon says he cant believe he gave a kiss to Yona in the show!

cr shikidrama and HallyuSG on twitter

Even CJeS IG congratulated Orion x Yona Best Couple

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

cr Jen_BabyLove on twitter

Ohh my mistake... thank you for the correction chingus @yaqiyuki and @fleurofjasmine i was so happy and didnt do recheck from imbc. I just paste from other. Hehhhehe

Anyways....finally our Jisung won his daesang!!!!like i said before i felt sceptic when Jisung won the top excellence a couple minutes ago, because My Daughter Geum Sa Wol (Jeon In Hwa) has the highest rating among other nominees and MBC might feel a "pity" to other nominees and give the daesang besides JS and HJE.

But,finally he received the second best gift to him after Bobae born.yay

xOiq8P.jpg

Like @jadecloud said after saw this pic. Looks like HJE says "i dont care if i lose oppa, if you win the daesang tonight". :D

Cant wait the next project fo Jisung, HJE and PSJ. SO.....SO HAPPY !!!!!!

Our happy man gives the v sign :)

viewimage.php?id=27b4c333ebd5&no=29bcc42

[Netizenbuzz] 2015 MBC Drama Awards

mb1.jpg

Article: Ji Sung, the viewers' chose for the MBC drama daesang '4 crowns'

Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+448, -19] Wow.. Hwang Jung Eum cried with him. They must feel so loyal to each other after having worked on two dramas together. Ji Sung deserves it bㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+344, -11] Felt great to see Hwang Jung Eum crying with Ji Sung when he won. I'm happier that there aren't co-awards being given out this time. Makes me want to rewatch 'Kill Me Heal Me'.

3. [+347, -15] Ji Sung's the best!!!!! I hope to see him with good dramas in the next year too ㅠㅠㅠ fighting

4. [+38, -5] I wish Choi Siwon had won something even though he went to the army

5. [+31, -2] What a deserving daesang

-

Source: Naver

1. [+8,595, -230] Congratulations on the daesang!!! His ability to play seven different characters was amazing. One thing I'm sad about with MBC is why Bokdung didn't get a rookie award? And why they treated Lee Jun Ki so coldly... why give all the excellence awards out to the daesang contenders? I felt like all of the awards were given to one side and the crowd reactions were poor as well.

2. [+5,949, -167] I don't get why they handed everyone an excellence award and then had the viewers pick the daesang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And it was so unmannerly of MBC to cut him off mid award speech

3. [+4,750, -134] Congratulations... I will never forget 'Kill Heal'..

4. [+3,526, -102] Ji Sung-ssi, good work ㅎㅎ

5. [+1,220, -32] Lee Bo Young last year, Ji Sung this year!!! A daesang couple with great acting talents

6. [+1,243, -41] I personally expected Lee Jun Ki to win an excellence award... he hard carried his drama despite the environment he had to work with..

7. [+1,039, -37] I like how this hyung just seems so genuine with his words

8. [+978, -40] 'Kill Heal' was a great drama right up until the very end

-

Source: Daum

1. [+510, -14] Ahh, finally I can spread my legs and fall asleep~~~~~! Ji Sung-ssi, congratulations on your daesang~ ^^!!!!!!

2. [+392, -9] Congratulations on the award~ ^^ Thank you for your great acting. Hope to see you in another drama soon~ ^^

3. [+367, -8] He deserves it

mb2.jpg

Article: Hwang Jung Eum wins 4 awards with excellence award 'tears'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+458, -18] I wish other award ceremonies would follow this format and just give out one grand award instead of all those other categories. Some ceremonies just give out way too many awards.

2. [+368, -37] Congratulations but I honestly feel like 'Kill Heal' and 'She Was Pretty' is overshadowing all of the other dramas since they're winning all the awards.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+356, -12] I was confused at first because Ji Sung won a grand award too and thought the daesang was going to Hwang Jung Eum but then she won a grand award so I thought maybe they're picking the daesang from those awards..

-

Article: Hwang Jung Eum chosen by all 3 broadcast channel PDs as actor of the year

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+704, -28] I felt that she was a worthy contender for the daesang after the hits of 'Kill Heal' and 'She Was Pretty' but I guess the daesang is going to ji Sung~!

2. [+571, -33] Looks like she won't be winning the daesang ㅎㅎ

3. [+535, -21] Even if she doesn't win the daesang, she deserves this much at least

4. [+33, -7] It's a meaningful award, congratulations!

5. [+28, -7] I find this award more meaningful than the daesang. Congratulations~~~

-

mb3.jpg
Article: Best couple award goes to Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon "I lost my lips to a man many times"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+471, -6] I approve this couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I like how they both looked shocked ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+400, -3] I'm so proud, we did it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+367, -2] Yona was indeed charming though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -3] Both of their chemistry was amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

-

mb4.jpg

Article: Park Seo Joon wins excellence award... tears up, "Being loved is a miracle"

Source: X Sports via Nate

1. [+329, -9] 2015 seems like Park Seo Joon's year, congratulations on the 4 awards

2. [+289, -7] I've been watching him since his early debut so it makes me choke up a bit. Congratulations on the award.

3. [+244, -7] He honestly captivated so many hearts of women this year...

4. [+41, -5] Does anyone think it was a bit much that Choi Siwon won nothing?? 'She Was Pretty' wouldn't be the drama that it is without him... even Lee Jun Ki, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Lee Yoobi won awards.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/2015-mbc-drama-awards.html

First of all I just want to take the time out and CONGRATS to Ji Sung, HJE, PSJ, on their awards in which they deserved it and hope I see more of them in 2016.

Secondly" @Kasmic  I'm so ready and down with my backhand slap to go with a kimichi karate chop, including everything else we bring but let me know the day and time so I can be on standby :D

Archived