[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon Win Best Couple Award at 2015 MBC Drama Awards

Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon — or should I say Ahn Yo Na and Oh Ri On — have just taken home the Best Couple Award at the 2015 MBC Drama Awards!

The awards show has been broadcast live from the MBC Sangam Headquarters in Seoul since 8:55 p.m. KST, and the hosts for the evening areShin Dong Yup and Lee Sung Kyung.

Some might have seen it coming, but it was still a hilarious surprise when Ji Sung and Park Seo Joon were announced as the Best Couple of 2015 for their famous bromance on “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

Earlier this year, viewers were captivated by their wonderful acting and great chemistry in the hit drama, and the kiss between Ahn Yo Na and her crush Oh Ri On will probably go down in drama history as one of the most unforgettable smooches.

Congratulations to the… couple for taking home the award!

jisung park seo joon

Cr : Soompi

@kyunii88 No problem I can`t get enough of him :blush:

This award felt like a PSJ HJE and JS show...they were the big winner for this award

So hilarious that Yona and Rion really won the best couple :grin:

Congratulations to PSJ HJE and JS they really deserve it

It´s nice to see some of you mimideul here...hi everyone :)

2 minutes ago, chloee34 said:

too bad jang jae in didn't perform KMHM OST auditory hallucination i would have loved to hear her angelic voice again :)

Jinjja....oohhhh wae???what a pity when the exact moment to singing for congratulate them..huhuhuhu...

Our Daesang Winner!!!!Yayyyyy

CXe9cLpUAAEM0e0.jpg

16 minutes ago, libra22 said:

His co-stars were so happy for him that he won the Daesang!

xOiq8P.jpg

Yeah. Even HJE who was also in the running for the Daesang, she'd rather see JS win. If JS weren't married, others would be shipping them hard...LOL. These 3 now are very tight friends. So happy for them all. :wub:

Archived