[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ji Sung vs Jeon In Hwa vs Hwang Jung Eum, who will win tonight's MBC drama daesang?

lfkjsa.jpg

Joy News 24 - Naver: Ji Sung vs. Jeon In Hwa vs. Hwang Jung Eum, who'll take home the 'MBC Drama Awards Daesang?

1. [+2,587, -98] Ji Sung portrayed those multiple personalities amazingly. bb

2. [+1,812, -32] I'm just hoping it won't be given as a joint award

3. [+2,068, -140] High ratings don't always guarantee you a Daesang. I think Ji Sung deserves to win it

4. [+1641, -96] Ji Sung's the best. His acting was awesome

5. [+676, -49] Not sure about KBS but MBC's known for not awarding the Daesang to an actor/actress if their drama viewer ratings are low

6. [+316, -42] Ji Sung, of courseㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+254, -29] But 'Kill Me Heal Me' is the best drama of the first half of the year, isn't it? I clearly remember how Ji Sung acted those 7 personalities

8. [+244, -33] The others did well but God Ji Sung's acting is the most memorable of all

9. [+244, -39] Jeon In Hwa unni is awesome too but Ji Sung's acting made me shiver

10. [+124, -9] Please don't give it as a joint award just like how they made Kim Myung Min and Song Seung Heon share the Daesang.  Give it only to Ji Sung

Source: kkuljaem

Netizens wants JISUNG too so i hope he gets his daesang tonight :wub:

Kyyyyaaaaa...finally today is The D day....please kdrama awards God. Let Ji sung wins tonight!!!

360° camera shoot Jisung

Cr :     _justin_jisung_ on IG

He must be want take home the trophy for Bobae and Boyoung.#fingerscrossed.

Thank you for the updates mimideul. I'll try to do my best too^^

@libra22 Keep those Ji Sung pics coming! He is just so hot in that tuxcrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

Ok I was not going to get too excited about these awards but omo Ji Sung in that tux and that hair.....

@onnififi, It's great to see you in this thread! I hope all is well with you:wub:    @yaqiyuki Thanks for letting us know about the awards:D

@andy78, Good to see you here too!

I have to finish getting dressed for work, I hope when I get home @Sarang21, @kyunii88, @Kasmic, @delfin  @fleurofjasmine, make an appearance with good news!. Even if it isn't good news It's away's great to see  some of my favorite peeps all here in my favorite thread.crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif.  Love you all!

@evie7 annyeong!!!! Hahhaha...nice to see you too^^ i was having mia for a while.but today is special because mbc daesang, i'll show up for my namja.kekkekekeke

Please..please mbc and voters let Jisung wins Daesang!!!

Looks like many people support KMHM at behind.yes we are too!!

Cr: owner

@libra22 what is PD award chingu?

Archived