[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ten Star Awards: Kim Sung Ryoung (Flower of the Queen), Ji Sung (Kill Me Heal Me), Hwang Jung Eum (Kill Me Heal Me, She Was Pretty), Park Seo Joon (Kill Me Heal Me, She Was Pretty), Kim You Jung (Angry Mom), Yoo Yeon Seok (Warm & Cozy), Baek Jin Hee (My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol),Cha Seung Won (Hwajung), Lee Jun Ki (Scholar Who Walks the Night), Kim Hee Sun (Angry Mom)

L3pqB0.jpgl0fpj1.jpgSSxek2.jpgqpI54G.jpgS9ajdL.jpg

@libra22 @kyunii88 thank you so much for all your goodies. :wub: 

@evie7 chingu ar thank u my dear. Im doing good.

Wow its seem like all of us are back here, with the same reason, to wish tat our Ji Sung, PSJ and HJE to win some awards. Kyaaa best couple AHN and ORO!! Muahaha...congrats to JS and PSJ. :D

Lets all have a group hugssss and love you all chingus! :wub::wub:

Annyeong unni @onnififi miss you so much!!! Happy holiday to you unni..hope you're doing good.i've heard you just came back from Korea? What a pity you might meet our namja Shin Se Gi...kekkekkeke

Thanks also to @chloee34 for all goodies chingu!nice to see you here ^^

The love shots for best couple tonight's.kekkekkee

Cr : sj_ongdong IG

Update : Park seo joon and kang sora win male and female excellence actor/actress award

Psj said : Park Seo Joon "I'm sorry for coming up so often ..." #MBCDramaAwards

CXeqvy9W8AABlOl.jpg

CXerpE_UQAEjVR1.png

Cr : Soori on Twitter

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

@libra22 Keep those Ji Sung pics coming! He is just so hot in that tuxcrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif

Ok I was not going to get too excited about these awards but omo Ji Sung in that tux and that hair.....

@onnififi, It's great to see you in this thread! I hope all is well with you:wub:    @yaqiyuki Thanks for letting us know about the awards:D

@andy78, Good to see you here too!

I have to finish getting dressed for work, I hope when I get home @Sarang21, @kyunii88, @Kasmic, @delfin  @fleurofjasmine, make an appearance with good news!. Even if it isn't good news It's away's great to see  some of my favorite peeps all here in my favorite thread.crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif.  Love you all!

Im here evie hoping for good news too.... Pleeeaaassse! lol! But best couple for Jisung and PSJ is already making me so happy and giddy lol!

Edit- JiSung was talking to his daughter  (thru the show) awww so cute

JiSung wins Top Excellence YAY!!!!!! stilll hoping for Daesang... Im NOT greedy RIGHT???

Aside from all the winners, tonight in MBC award is getting interesting with Baek Jin Hee/ Park Seo Joon at tge same place. BJH in "My Daughter, Geum Sawol" and PSJ for KMHM and SWP. Eventhough its only rumour but some people talked they hide their relationship because both actors in their promising start. I still wondering if they might actually dating in real. 

And also between Jung Kyung Ho who also attend to give the nominees also meets his girlfriend Sooyoung at the same place. Omooo....

#ignoremyblabbing :D

Archived