[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

About the book YS was reading

The book YS is reading is called "Tom Sawyer Detective".  I looked up a summary.  In it, a twin that was supposed to be dead turns up allive.  Also look like someone was falsely accused of murder in the book.

Also, a dancing banana, first time I've seen that in a kdrama ^^ 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Intimate

Hahahahaha =))

'That' dancing banana, does not really make an actual appearance, but often makes it presence felt, it goes by different...

by different code names, loaded gun, bouncing balls, wahahaha, mighty sword, and in a previous byeontae, naughty thread in soompi thread we called it 'lil bro' HAHA

apologies...lol just for laughs, coz i might cry buckets as we are on the angst stage already. :D

I noticed there was not even one interaction between Se Ro and the mother. Am I right?I guess SR was born after the incident and probably not wanted by the mother. Today When she was telling DS that she was sent to America at the age of 10! and how lonely she was, it just broke my heart! She did not receive any love from her parents and family except her brother. Thats why she is so close to him. The next scene where YS was telling his mom why she put her life on line so easily and how worried he and SR are was epic. This scene was so sad and heartbreaking. You could see the sad look on SR face and how frustrated YS is. The parents both are at real fault in the fire incident I think. They are really not good parents! First of all they favored one of the twins over the other and create jealousy between them. at that age the kids may do something without realizing what may be the consequences. It is the parents job to watch over them. and even after the incident what they do is keep behaving like that. The mother forgot that she has one more boy that she has to protect and love and for SR I guess she ignored her from the beginning. And lets not talk about the father! My heart really ached for YS and SR :( 
11018618_643027492470421_731947673202513
Why I can not get over this scene? That saranghae that YS told HD just melts my heart OTTOKKEThis episode make me love YS even more. I love how he handles the situations. The voice messages, how he was worried about HD as soon as he saw her. how he did not give up on HD and tries his best to understand HD. How he trusts HD. 
My heart went for him when He was trying to eat with HD the next morning but she sent him away that way. Poor YS is madly in love. I remember he was telling his old girlfriend "even if I don't say my feelings in word but i want you to understand them" but he already told HD I love you several times and even spent two nights with her. 10998877_643019742471196_721300951141446
11034936_643019739137863_865643251425969

Cant wait for today's episode! 

Guest dzareth_8651

ParvinT said: I noticed there was not even one interaction between Se Ro and the mother. Am I right?I guess SR was born after the incident and probably not wanted by the mother. Today When she was telling DS that she was sent to America at the age of 10! and how lonely she was, it just broke my heart! She did not receive any love from her parents and family except her brother. Thats why she is so close to him. The next scene where YS was telling his mom why she put her life on line so easily and how worried he and SR are was epic. This scene was so sad and heartbreaking. You could see the sad look on SR face and how frustrated YS is. The parents both are at real fault in the fire incident I think. They are really not good parents! First of all they favored one of the twins over the other and create jealousy between them. at that age the kids may do something without realizing what may be the consequences. It is the parents job to watch over them. and even after the incident what they do is keep behaving like that. The mother forgot that she has one more boy that she has to protect and love and for SR I guess she ignored her from the beginning. And lets not talk about the father! My heart really ached for YS and SR :(

Guest mnori80

@jeonghyang‌ thank you so much for the recap..normally I was a silent reader but really appreciate your effort.. I am really crazy with this drama..

With their normal mind and heart ... They finally meet and talk! YS said  SORRY to DH 

NAdjnI.giftSixvT.gif

-- LAGS ... commercial ... LAGS --133.gif

Harabuji got a heart attack! DH pays visits to Professor.

2CIfEW.gifoWQlh1.gif

Gawd! I'm having a heart attack on this drama as well!
@padhariThanks for the link ... Deepest sigh! It lags too!TvN is so mean to me!

* news sceencaps *
- BREAK-UP -

n6pr6hjl.jpg

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201502282146213&mode=sub_view

- FAREWELL SCENES -

yj5ikppi.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/#forward

dd7jz88d.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=663839

THE POWER of GOOGLE TRANSLATIONbled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492
cheonjeongmyeong was a sad farewell to the most beautiful in the world, Choi Kang-hee.
28 days afternoon broadcast geumto tvN drama 'Heart to Heart' (Lee Jung-Ah, goseonhui screenplay, director Lee Yoon Jung), the high-Suk (cheonjeongmyeong) the appearance of parting with the car Hong (Choi Kang-hee) was drawn.

Goodbye on the phone Gohan Suk had suffered. He finally decided to meet up his wounds and Hong beautiful parting gift.

Hong Suk met the difficulty encountered had the last date threw flowers to Hong. The two Men were preparing to last TREAD the Eye Felt the warmth of each Other.
Suk was worried, saying, "Now, more alive, do not have guilt. I do not need to be afraid of the people."
The two men walked back nanwotgo a last kiss with the Hong Suk. In Hong is "I love you" that made the most sad and beautiful farewell shouting in the world.
Meanwhile, the 'Heart to Heart' is a mental healing romance Falling in love with a dying patient receives personal attention repellent face hongjojeung patients with obsessive attention should be buying your doctor.

@bebebisous33 yes he did.  In the last few episodes he has been calling her to his officetel but before he could get together with her, he has been disrupted by his grandpa twice.  Now tht he had an opportunity, he slept with her.  In  fact she avoided it telling that she  is uncomfortable sleeping next to someone and left that room, but he was aroused seeing her at her place which is cozy.  yeah, i like your idea of her  getting pregnant and not informing him.  

Guest kimbap24

Ep 14 clips

세로(안소희)와 두수(이재윤)의 국밥 데이트! 하트투하트 14화:

이석(천정명)의 광기 폭발! ′내가 형 죽였다!′ 하트투하트 14화:

홍도(최강희), 이석(천정명)과 슬픈 마지막 데이트 하트투하트 14화:

Archived