[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimbap24

Th new preview.... aaaaaargghh mixed feeling..

excited to see the lovey dovey moment at HD's house, but at the same time feel scared with the sad and heartbreaking scene..

ottokeeeeee..... friday come faster, jebaallll!!

:(

I wish I could help you out but my sketchy Korean will only give me a very vague idea of what is being said. From all indications, our lovebirds coo and get busy together for a short span of time before reality comes crashing down on them. YS will learn of their past and his Grumps will be hospitalised. He might have doubts about staying with HD. Looks like HD will suffer a collapse after being separated from YS (she got so sick the last time when she tried to stay away from him) so I'm not surprised. After being alerted by SR, Detective Knight runs to her home and saves HD. YS arrives too late, probably finds out what happened and has a confrintation with his family, begging them to please let him date in peace. HD doesn't think she can live without YS. The scene of HD walking on the bridge is worrying, she is lifting her face to the sun, liberated from her phobia altho her cheeks are still red....doesn't look like her hometown.

Edit : I translated one of HD's v/o - she's saying "how if that person finds out?  I'm afraid once he knows"

Awwww preview for next episode is so sad  :-S
But the upside is there's another kiss we can add to our collage (yieeeeee !!!) :-*
YS & HD must not separate for too long...I'll just think of their cute reunion kisses to ease the painMy favorite puff-cheek kisses
cute_zps62d61b39.gif

@40somethingahjumma‌

We should ask the production team to make a kissing album and hugging album! Seriously! I am also interested in buying the director cut if they make for heart to heart drama!

Why Friday is too far! I swear I know all the dialogues by now as I watched them over hundred times and still we have 4 days to go :(

Oh dear  in the preview,  HD collapsed.Could it be?  that aside from her impending separation from YS, she has started to remember what happened on that fateful day the other brother died in the fire.Could it be? she was actually at fault….or she remembers who it is to be blamed?For a young girl to know that a dear friend and playmate died in such a horrible way, that can be so traumatic.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦That flashback scenes, of HD lighting the match….but it was not shown that she “actually” thrown the lighted match on the ground.  NEXT scene, the grass were already burning.   
Maybe…she burnt her hand and accidentally dropped the lighted match…maybe.Or somebody else was there that time…In real life it does happen, kids curiosities and playfulness do causes tragic accidents.  But for me, I  am still hoping HD to be innocent in all these.  Why? Because it’s just unfair for the story to go there.  Even for YS, I hope he is not in any fault as well, because how can his brother be trapped, while he gets to get out of that burning storage house, unless his twin brother saved him and got hurt and trapped because of that.  :(

Beyond what is going on right now doesn't it seem like GYS is going to end up going along with the marriage his grandfather his trying to set him up on?  We already know he's agreed to going to the marriage meeting.  I felt like we were getting hint left and right in the last quarter of episode 12 that it was coming up.  Also, I think I finally understand why HD's wardrobe looks like it hasn't changed since 1992 - same year the fire happened.  She also almost looks likes she has on the same pair of pants on at the end of the ep as she does during the fire.

omg, thanks for sharing the preview for episode 13~ been a tough week not having to see my favorite couple :((now the storm is about to come we just have to hold our hand tight, 

i have faith to the writernim that no matter how cliche the whole past story is, HD and YS will face the obstacle in their own way like how YS always simplified the previous trouble the helmet couple fighting!

berny said: Oh dear  in the preview,  HD collapsed.Could it be?  that aside from her impending separation from YS, she has started to remember what happened on that fateful day the other brother died in the fire.Could it be? she was actually at fault….or she remembers who it is to be blamed?For a young girl to know that a dear friend and playmate died in such a horrible way, that can be so traumatic.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦That flashback scenes, of HD lighting the match….but it was not shown that she “actually” thrown the lighted match on the ground.  NEXT scene, the grass were already burning.   
Maybe…she burnt her hand and accidentally dropped the lighted match…maybe.Or somebody else was there that time…In real life it does happen, kids curiosities and playfulness do causes tragic accidents.  But for me, I  am still hoping HD to be innocent in all these.  Why? Because it’s just unfair for the story to go there.  Even for YS, I hope he is not in any fault as well, because how can his brother be trapped, while he gets to get out of that burning storage house, unless his twin brother saved him and got hurt and trapped because of that.  :(

I agree with @‌jwand 
I would prefer if the writernim would let the accident be caused by HD. If it was explained away somehow, it would require a Miracle that HD wasn't the one who set the fire. That would make this whole beautiful drama seem ridiculous and frankly, the writer-nim would be taking a cop-out to avoid some pretty emotional issues to address. 
Accidents happen everyday and they happen most times without intention or malice. in this case, HD was 6 years old and she didn't realise the dangers of what she was doing because she picked up the matches and said "It's Happy Birthday!". She was equating it to a happy event. 
I also believe that maybe HD saved YS from the fire. It would tie back to the running theme of her being his lifesaver - his suicide attempt, his phobia and the fact that she said she would save him if given a choice between him and DS. 
I am dying to watch these two lovebirds together altho its obviously a heartbreaker set of episodes coming up.

klgirl said: I agree with @‌jwand 
I would prefer if the writernim would let the accident be caused by HD. If it was explained away somehow, it would require a Miracle that HD wasn't the one who set the fire. That would make this whole beautiful drama seem ridiculous and frankly, the writer-nim would be taking a cop-out to avoid some pretty emotional issues to address. 

berny said: klgirl said: I agree with @‌jwand 

Can't wait to finally watch Episodes 13 and 14......only a few more days!

Choi Kang Hee unnie is so talented. Not only is she an amazing actress but she can sing, play guitar, and dance. She's a true artist and so underrated as an actress. She doesn't care about being "pretty" rather for her it's about portraying her character authentically. Not many KDrama actresses would be willing to do the unstylish/disheveled and red-faced look that she portrays in this drama.

I've always been a huge fan of her and CJM and I'm so glad they got to meet and partner together for this drama. Both their acting is top notch and their chemistry is amazing.

Thanks @jwand‌ for sharing those videos of Choi Kang Hee!!

ameterf_81ac said: Can't wait to finally watch Episodes 13 and 14......only a few more days! Choi Kang Hee unnie is so talented. Not only is she an amazing actress but she can sing, play guitar, and dance. She's a true artist and so underrated as an actress. She doesn't care about being "pretty" rather for her it's about portraying her character authentically. Not many KDrama actresses would be willing to do the unstylish/disheveled and red-faced look that she portrays in this drama. I've always been a huge fan of her and CJM and I'm so glad they got to meet and partner together for this drama. Both their acting is top notch and their chemistry is amazing. Thanks @jwand‌ for sharing those videos of Choi Kang Hee!!

@jwand
I also watched that KDrama because of CKH

But if I remember right?  the ending of "My Sweet Seoul" , even though the main guy was able to overcome his guilt (since he already served prison time for it right?) The relationship of the OTP was nevertheless not the same anymore, the once so sweet & intense relationship they had they became awkward after that, it seems they had to start from the beginning again as if those sweet times together did not happened.  As I remember that Kdrama ending was "open-ended" in regards to whether they will be together again.

Archived