[Drama 2015] Heart to Heart 하트 투 하트

jwand

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has got to be  the saddest episode.  OMG, the first 7-10 mintues are so cute with the otp scenes.  From then on, its really heartbreaking episode.  spoilers ahead

YS mom calls her when he is there with HD and tells her that dont tell YS that she called to meet her in private.  HD sends him away and goes to meet her. When she meets HD, she call her Cha Young Ji and reminds her of the incident.  In the meantime YS gets a call from Butler Ahn saying that his mom is not feeling well.  HD is shocked, goes back home and check her old photos and remembers everything.  But she is not sure if she did such a thing and faints there.  DS comes to check as usual on her and see the owner lady talking to the neighbour, "we cannot see the grandma and now the granddaughter cannot also be seen".  DS get a doubt and chek on her, but she is not opening the door.  he break open the door and take her to the hospital.  He is about to call YS, but she tells him not to call and she killed his hyung.  YS goes to see his mom.  She tells that she met HD and told her "if she is a human dont ever meet my son".  YS mom recalls the incident and young YJ is being taken in the police car with her halmoni.  YS is asking why she is also like the grandpa? YS want to go see HD.  But his mom is holding his  hands and does not allow him to go.  He  just slept next to her that night and in the morning he leaves for HD's house.  Her house door is break open and he goes in looking for her, but cannot be seen anywhere.  He calls B.Ahn and shout at him.  he goes to his house and shout at his mom and grandpa, if she disappeared becoz of them.  She gets discharged and reach home with DS.  She once again goes to see the pics and gets sad.  DS seeing that she will once again gets sick, take her for a ride in the car to get fresh air.  He tells him since its a very young innocent age, its not  a crime and why is she guilty for that incident. YS in the meantime come back to her home and gives her 23 missed calls and 4 voice mails.  the voice messages are all so sweet.  He is so madly in love with her.  He is awake the whole night waiting for her.  She  comes in the morning with DS and see YS waiting for her. She is nervous after seeing him and is shivering and cannot look at his face at all.  YS hugs her and tells that he is relieved seeing her.  H

e asks where was she and should have called him where she  went.  He lifts her face and see that its pale.  he asks her if she ate and why is her face like that?? DS asks him to stop asking questions.  YS gets mad at him and HD literally falls at YS feet and cries that "i made a mistake" " I made a mistake".  YS gets mad at her and misunderstands that she spend the night with DS and leaves her place. DS goes to the police station and starts to investigate on that case.  the next morning HD is packing her things when YS comes to her home to ask for an explanation.  She is  not  telling him.  So he leaves to meet DS.  DS tells him that she got sick and nervous again becoz of the pressure from his parents.  In the mean time YS mom come to HD's house to take YS back.  She asks if YS is here and HD says no.  When they were  talking abt the accident. YS comes back and is shocked  to hear it.  episode ends.  Preview is very sad.    OK, at the start of the episode, they again show the children playing hide and seek.  The twins go into the storage room.  Young IS says that he will hide in one of a big drum and ask YS to close it so that she cannot find him.  YS closes the drum and places another  box on it.  Young YS kicks the drum, closes the door and come outside to read a book.  Then the scene of fire is shown.  OK, from the scene, i understand that YS is the one responsible for his hyung's death.  YS should have a complex becoz IS is always favoured by all and he might have left the scene even after the fire spread without helping his hyung.  Maybe thats why he has the phobia.

@jeonghyang
Thank you for the recap and sweet clips of our OTP.Nice to have you join us here at Heart to Heart thread.
But are you the same jeonghyang in the ...:-B

naughty Joseon thread, we had a blast,no pun intended discussing  Lee Joon Ki's loaded gun wow_zps7qghmfmi.jpeg

big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Aiggoo - made my heart hurt for HD in this episode.  So it was her after all and she didn't remember it.  How can you hurt someone with something like this? I couldn't bear to watch that 6 year old be put in a police car....how can they do that?  She's been paying for it since then - almost all her life.  What more do they want??

And YS - the only one who is clueless while everyone around him seems to have gone stark crazy to his mind.  His worry when she disappeared and his calls/msgs to her were so genuine.  Gah!

**Going back to bed so I can sob there in peace**

Edit : Not bed.  Darn you snow!!! Gotta get my kids from school.  @padhari Y R welcum

Thank you for recap @padhari . Maybe Detective Jang will investigate on this case and clear up the mess because I feel it wasn't HD's fault for ll Suk's death. Yi Suk's rage at the end of the episode really scared me :( :-S . He really has a powerful scream :((

bluphoenix said: Thank you for recap @padhari . Maybe Detective Jang will investigate on this case and clear up the mess because I feel it wasn't HD's fault for ll Suk's death. Yi Suk's rage at the end of the episode really scared me :( :-S . He really has a powerful scream :((

This has got to be  the saddest episode.  OMG, the first 7-10 mintues are so cute with the otp scenes.  From then on, its really heartbreaking episode.  spoilers ahead

YS mom calls her when he is there with HD and tells her that dont tell YS that she called to meet her in private.  HD sends him away and goes to meet her. When she meets HD, she call her Cha Young Ji and reminds her of the incident.  In the meantime YS gets a call from Butler Ahn saying that his mom is not feeling well.  HD is shocked, goes back home and check her old photos and remembers everything.  But she is not sure if she did such a thing and faints there.  DS comes to check as usual on her and see the owner lady talking to the neighbour, "we cannot see the grandma and now the granddaughter cannot also be seen".  DS get a doubt and chek on her, but she is not opening the door.  he break open the door and take her to the hospital.  He is about to call YS, but she tells him not to call and she killed his hyung.  YS goes to see his mom.  She tells that she met HD and told her "if she is a human dont ever meet my son".  YS mom recalls the incident and young YJ is being taken in the police car with her halmoni.  YS is asking why she is also like the grandpa? YS want to go see HD.  But his mom is holding his  hands and does not allow him to go.  He  just slept next to her that night and in the morning he leaves for HD's house.  Her house door is break open and he goes in looking for her, but cannot be seen anywhere.  He calls B.Ahn and shout at him.  he goes to his house and shout at his mom and grandpa, if she disappeared becoz of them.  She gets discharged and reach home with DS.  She once again goes to see the pics and gets sad.  DS seeing that she will once again gets sick, take her for a ride in the car to get fresh air.  He tells him since its a very young innocent age, its not  a crime and why is she guilty for that incident. YS in the meantime come back to her home and gives her 23 missed calls and 4 voice mails.  the voice messages are all so sweet.  He is so madly in love with her.  He is awake the whole night waiting for her.  She  comes in the morning with DS and see YS waiting for her. She is nervous after seeing him and is shivering and cannot look at his face at all.  YS hugs her and tells that he is relieved seeing her.  H
e asks where was she and should have called him where she  went.  He lifts her face and see that its pale.  he asks her if she ate and why is her face like that?? DS asks him to stop asking questions.  YS gets mad at him and HD literally falls at YS feet and cries that "i made a mistake" " I made a mistake".  YS gets mad at her and misunderstands that she spend the night with DS and leaves her place. DS goes to the police station and starts to investigate on that case.  the next morning HD is packing her things when YS comes to her home to ask for an explanation.  She is  not  telling him.  So he leaves to meet DS.  DS tells him that she got sick and nervous again becoz of the pressure from his parents.  In the mean time YS mom come to HD's house to take YS back.  She asks if YS is here and HD says no.  When they were  talking abt the accident. YS comes back and is shocked  to hear it.  episode ends.  Preview is very sad.    OK, at the start of the episode, they again show the children playing hide and seek.  The twins go into the storage room.  Young IS says that he will hide in one of a big drum and ask YS to close it so that she cannot find him.  YS closes the drum and places another  box on it.  Young YS kicks the drum, closes the door and come outside to read a book.  Then the scene of fire is shown.  OK, from the scene, i understand that YS is the one responsible for his hyung's death.  YS should have a complex becoz IS is always favoured by all and he might have left the scene even after the fire spread without helping his hyung.  Maybe thats why he has the phobia.[\spoiler]

Thank you for recap. We can't give you any pops. Not sure why

Indeed so heartbreaking.

• But i still would like to see, the actual all-scenes uncut, if indeed it was HD, the match she was holding caused the fire.

•If YS remembers that he tightly covered the lid of that drum then placed a heavy box on top of it , would he feel guilty as well?

• Reopening. Of the CASE, i thought oh that's why. our 2nd lead is a 'detective' it is for this purpose in the plot. so i'm still hoping there is more to this case.

• Another thing, which in real life, has a high probability of happening. It is this, even without the fire, the brother could have died as well, not because of the fire, but suffocation, hiding in that sealed drum with no passage of air.

How long can a human being breathe in a enclosed space, without oxygen?

@berny wow, yes, i did  not think about the last point you have mentioned.  young Il suk could have died coz of suffocation not able to breathe inside the closed drum even before the fire spread to that storage room and also it will be difficult to open the lid from inside since young Yi suk kept another heavy box on it.

@‌padhari

But the problem with this theory though, YS (even if was the brother who ordered him to cover it) will be in turn feel guilty. A never ending curse of guilt. It is this guilt that will prevent our OTP from being together.

Archived