[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It takes one whole episode for HAR's mother to cry over HAR having a baby. Now it takes another whole episode for HAR's father to get angry and lament over HAR's situation. 
If both of them can discover the truth about Tiffany together, it will save us one episode of agony in watching them crying over spilled milk. After all, the effect is the same. I know that it is hard for the parents to accept the facts but what HAR needed most at this time is their understanding and support. Scolding and beating will not resolve the problem. 
I was thinking if my daughter one day turns out like HAR, how will I react ?  

This series just started in my area, waiting for Ep 8 or 9 to broadcast next.  
KBS schedule says it's a daily, it is not on the daily schedule, rather broadcasts every now and again. I'm tellin' you, the K broadcast schedule is nuthin' like the J broadcast schedule, which is on-the-freakin'-dot!  Plus, the schedule lists Love & Secrets but is actually broadcasting The Kings Face in certain time slots!  And don't even get me started on the posted start/stop times:  7:20 --> 8:10??  The program will start at 7 and end at 7:40, so the recording is all messed-up. 
I watched only Ep 6 & 7 because of this schedule posting issue - the schedule listed something else and I wasn't recording that particular program.   This series looks interesting: filthy rich guy, rich guy with family problems and forced marriage, scheming step-mother, clueless father, single mother, a family of loafers, and a bar!  What could go wrong?

rikimaiu said: It takes one whole episode for HAR's mother to cry over HAR having a baby. Now it takes another whole episode for HAR's father to get angry and lament over HAR's situation. 
If both of them can discover the truth about Tiffany together, it will save us one episode of agony in watching them crying over spilled milk. After all, the effect is the same. I know that it is hard for the parents to accept the facts but what HAR needed most at this time is their understanding and support. Scolding and beating will not resolve the problem. 
I was thinking if my daughter one day turns out like HAR, how will I react ?  

Hi everyone! I'm new to the drama, having binged watched the English episodes KBS uploaded to their official youtube channel. It sucks that they're roughly 10 episodes behind the actual broadcast (and that we have to watch it on youtube with ads), but, having recently discovered how much I enjoy Shin So Yool's acting, I had to start the series. Thank you all so much for the recaps and screencaps and I look forward to enjoying this drama with you all!

watchumlots said: This series just started in my area, waiting for Ep 8 or 9 to broadcast next.  
KBS schedule says it's a daily, it is not on the daily schedule, rather broadcasts every now and again. I'm tellin' you, the K broadcast schedule is nuthin' like the J broadcast schedule, which is on-the-freakin'-dot!  Plus, the schedule lists Love & Secrets but is actually broadcasting The Kings Face in certain time slots!  And don't even get me started on the posted start/stop times:  7:20 --> 8:10??  The program will start at 7 and end at 7:40, so the recording is all messed-up. 
I watched only Ep 6 & 7 because of this schedule posting issue - the schedule listed something else and I wasn't recording that particular program.   This series looks interesting: filthy rich guy, rich guy with family problems and forced marriage, scheming step-mother, clueless father, single mother, a family of loafers, and a bar!  What could go wrong?

@NewKDramaAddict,  Well what can I say about Har she's just to much I knew her father was going to put her out at the fact she wouldn't tell who the father is..  

Also the Aunt and uncle seemed to be trying to extort 30.000 out of Har and her mom and her having that baby was the blackmail they needed but now since it's exposed what are they going to do how wiil they get the money this time which I think her husband will be talking to reporters id the pat him well enough  

Geez after the way AR father acted in todays episode I think he will contribute just as much to his downfall as his wife and AR issues will. When he was in the bar all drunk and fighting the uncle I'm surprised that a reporter or someone else who knew who he was wasn't taking pictures or videoing it. 
And how stupid is Phillip, I swear he is as clingy and desperate as YY is for SW (I see these two collaborating to keep SW and AR apart). Phillip prepares dinner for AR (without asking or inviting her), then sends his chauffeur over to her place of work to bring her to him. Since she had just had the run in with her father she was trying to get home for her slapping (LOL) and refused to go with the driver. So the driver had to call Phillip and let him know she had better things to do lol. Can't believe he acting all disappointed...DUDE YOU NOT HER MAN ANYMORE.....MOVE ON! 
LSH finally saw AR coming out of the design dept. offices and realized that she was AR. In the fallout of AR dad finding out about Tiffany it seems aunt and uncle are only worried about what will happen to them. Who is going to take of them now. Which is one of the reasons uncle ran to find him (realizing he was the one that spilled the secret).

I think her father told AR at the end to send to Tiffany to her father, then said tell him who the father is or she had to get out/ was cutting ties with her? 
I can't wait for next week...it looks like AR and CW will get closer but YY sees the two of them, gets mad and reports it back to LSH who now knows who AR is. I wonder if LSH will help YY or decide to push AR to CW. After all AR and her dad could be more beneficial to her and the company in the long run.  But that might make CW stronger and more capable of taking control of the company which she wants for her son..soooo ??   
Also next ep. AR turns up looking like a wet rat at Philips hotel (did her father kick her out?)  Later Phillip sees AR with Tiffany and ask who baby is that.

@valsava I think AR will continue to lie about the baby. Probably won't find out til the middle or towards the end and then use it to try and force her to come back to him or else  he will take Tiffany from her. My thing is since Tiffany was born in the US and given the last name of Han, Phillip doesn't have a leg to stand on in court. He and AR were not married so I dont think any Korean court could compel a DNA test as long as she is not asking for support or even saying he is the father.  We will have to see what the writers do with this situation.

kdramafan469 said: @valsava I think AR will continue to lie about the baby. Probably won't find out til the middle or towards the end and then use it to try and force her to come back to him or else  he will take Tiffany from her. My thing is since Tiffany was born in the US and given the last name of Han, Phillip doesn't have a leg to stand on in court. He and AR were not married so I dont think any Korean court could compel a DNA test as long as she is not asking for support or even saying he is the father.  We will have to see what the writers do with this situation.

@valsava I know, thats why I say we have to see what the writers will do, because frankly I thought it was too early for Phillip to make an appearance. I thought that the writers would actually wait until she was in a definite relationship with SW then he would show up trying to break them up and get her back. Phillip is just like YY...he has been told he is not wanted but he continue to cling to someone that doesnt want him thinking he can just lay on the charm and everything will work out his way.

kdramafan469 said: @valsava I know, thats why I say we have to see what the writers will do, because frankly I thought it was too early for Phillip to make an appearance. I thought that the writers would actually wait until she was in a definite relationship with SW then he would show up trying to break them up and get her back. Phillip is just like YY...he has been told he is not wanted but he continue to cling to someone that doesnt want him thinking he can just lay on the charm and everything will work out his way.

Archived