[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Thanks for the recap! :-*
The next episode sounds good too! Maybe WS will appear and interrupt WW... The next secret that should be revealed is the marriage and I am hoping that the king's counselor will find out about the marriage and star constellation. Besides, she has a sign on her hand.

Guest madaraa5

Thanks for the recap! 

:-*

The next episode sounds good too! Maybe WS will appear and interrupt WW... The next secret that should be revealed is the marriage and I am hoping that the king's counselor will find out about the marriage and star constellation. Besides, she has a sign on her hand.

The butterfly pendant

madaraa5 said:

Thanks for the recap! 

:-*

I have been thinking, YW was really so arrogant and felt so invincible due to the prophecy (star constellation) that she was the one who gave the poison to WRS. So WRS can threaten her... on the other hand, he doesn't know that his SW is in love with YW so that he is playing the role as double agent. WRS isn't aware of it, so it might help YW, but also compromised her since she gave him a pendant as a sign of her affection and he put it on his sword: it could become an evidence. 
My bet: WW, YW and WRS were on the same side from the beginning, but now it has changed. WW threatened his own sister once; WRS will discover that YW isn't supporting him any more - I am quite sure, they will turn against each other so that it will be for WS to become the next king. 

My personal best scene from Ep10 today

WS comes into a room where BM and KM is, pushing against Kyung who's trying to stop him. And Kyung hits and kicks WS and KM and BM all freak out cuz they know he's a prince now :)) KM is like Kyung! you...don't...shouldn't be too..harsh..... lol
And BM and KM is all awkward with SoSo, using almost honorifics and not knowing what to do when
our most beloved KyuDal (SY bro) comes in and SMACKS WS in his head!! lol KM and BM freeeaaaks out!! he smacks WS in his head yelling what has he been doing not showing his face for so long lol
and then KD starts complaining about Prince Wang So, to SoSo. LOL. KD: And richard simmons, that prince wang so, he ruined everything!WS: Prince Wang So? What about Prince Wang So?BM&KM: (desperate eyes, trying to stop KD, but of course KD doesn't notice)KD: That stupid Wang So...! I mean, even his name is so unlucky!WS: What? (wide eyes) KD: What the hell is Wang So? What, is it a king among cows? (wang=king, so=cow in Korean) What what, is it like a cow head stew?WS: Wang So...isn't really a bad name......
and BM&KM interrupts to stop KD and drags WS away to diff room and WS is muttering cow head stew...cow head stew....
it was hilarious!!

I had the impression that SY had noticed the king's shaking hand and figured it out that the king is becoming crazy. When she was alone later, I think, she mentioned the word crazy or craziness refering to the king.
SY will reject WW for sure... there is no doubt about it. But the question is: will WS appear there or not?  

So in watching episode 9, it was her brother's foolishness of trying to reach out to the princes that put SY on the King's radar.  I still think he's not the person they need as king. He's so afraid of losing his throne that he's not practicing wisdom and discernment.

gumi said: Can't wait for next week's OTP moments......

IS IT MONDAY YET? HAHAHA. You sound like me now, @gumi. XD

I haven't seen ep 10 yet, but ep 9 was awesome! I can't wait for all the OTP moments from today's ep since we didn't get any yesterday... although that didn't take away from anything! I just love our OTP is all. Hehe. :x

lclarakl said: So in watching episode 9, it was her brother's foolishness of trying to reach out to the princes that put SY on the King's radar.  I still think he's not the person they need as king. He's so afraid of losing his throne that he's not practicing wisdom and discernment.