[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

lclarakl said: bebebisous33 said: valsava said: lclarakl said: So in watching episode 9, it was her brother's foolishness of trying to reach out to the princes that put SY on the King's radar.  I still think he's not the person they need as king. He's so afraid of losing his throne that he's not practicing wisdom and discernment.

lclarakl said: bebebisous33 said: valsava said: lclarakl said: So in watching episode 9, it was her brother's foolishness of trying to reach out to the princes that put SY on the King's radar.  I still think he's not the person they need as king. He's so afraid of losing his throne that he's not practicing wisdom and discernment.

i am impress with the way WS and SY kept quiet about knowing each other identity. mehn, i love how they both know but still decided to cool.

you can't beat that and plus i am not even sure how so so or ghabgon will be able to say to each other, i know you're a prince or i know you're the assistant head lol

I wonder how Kyung  and GD will react when they know that so so is WS lol.. heheh.. i can totally imagine GD reaction to the news lol

@valsava A crazy person won't notice that he is crazy! That's the irony... besides, the paranoia is so far understandable that even your own family wouldn't be afraid of killing you. Where are the allies and enemies? It is really difficult!The Dowager Empress has been manipulated from the start, only recently she saw a new sight from SWR. So even a mentally sane person is challenged! Imagine, the First king explained to WS why he was sent to exile... he couldn't protect him, which proves again that even the First King had difficulties to controll those powerful families. He made a mistake: he trusted his brother and ended up dead. Noone suspected SWR for a long time... even WS!
Okay, I am done defending the king. It is not because I am his fan or something like that, but we should be able to sympathise with him... he is poisoned and now he is blamed for his crazy behavior! I can't accept that. The perpretators are the really bad ones!   
@lclarakl,  The Uncle already whispering bad thoughts in his ear about WS next he will go to the dowager if he can't have his own men to kill WS it will be the queen and the King wanting him dead Ws has become a big threat to his uncle and he needs him dead because uncle knows that WS knows who killed the last King.. This is the first King I have ever seen that didn't try to figure out who his own allies are he is paranoid of everyone including himself..  Also by now he should know that his body isn't the same as before even the crazy doctors seem to not be able to detect the change in his pulse..  

loli said: i am impress with the way WS and SY kept quiet about knowing each other identity. mehn, i love how they both know but still decided to cool.

you can't beat that and plus i am not even sure how so so or ghabgon will be able to say to each other, i know you're a prince or i know you're the assistant head lol

I wonder how Kyung  and GD will react when they know that so so is WS lol.. heheh.. i can totally imagine GD reaction to the news lol

valsava said: loli said: i am impress with the way WS and SY kept quiet about knowing each other identity. mehn, i love how they both know but still decided to cool.

:-h @loli,  In a way it's a good thing that they are hiding each others identity because if YW finds out she will make life a hell of a lot harder for SY.. I just hope that YW or WW don;t find out that she's wearing a half of a butterfly pendant before WS..    Hello Ching longest time. Yeah, i do hope YW and WW would not find out about the pendant. But for now, the only person that have seen the butterfly pendant on WS is YW. I don't believe WW have seen the pendant on him yet.

loli said: i am impress with the way WS and SY kept quiet about knowing each other identity. mehn, i love how they both know but still decided to cool.

Guest anomaka

I'm personally rooting for SY's brother to reveal to WS that she's his first wife. The others just keep secrets.
Someone mentioned YW knows about the prophecy, she doesn't. As far as we know only the former king and the astrologist/counselor know about it.
SY looks exactly like WW's previous love, that's why he's obsessed with her. She was stolen by his father (I think), so he'll want to make sure it doesn't lose again. Unfortunately that will create problems for SY-WS. 

anomaka said: I'm personally rooting for SY's brother to reveal to WS that she's his first wife. The others just keep secrets.
Someone mentioned YW knows about the prophecy, she doesn't. As far as we know only the former king and the astrologist/counselor know about it.
SY looks exactly like WW's previous love, that's why he's obsessed with her. She was stolen by his father (I think), so he'll want to make sure it doesn't lose again. Unfortunately that will create problems for SY-WS. 

@Icalaraki
Yep the king has back down every time he has confronted a real enemy.  It seem almost pathetic he could not deal with his own ministers when they wanted the event. He could not counter his uncle when he bought up moving the capital to the west.Yet he seeks a merchant who just made clothes and get all high and mighty.  He is only tough against a week opponent. he can order the guards to kill her with no fear but he is terrified to give the same order against his uncle.  This is because he thinks the guards will turn on him.
The drama have given me new perspective on history.  In the past I was always against purges but you know looking at how this minsters have no fear.  I think I would wipe out 1/3 just to keep these guys on their toes.  Every time one disagreed with me to put me in my place I married their son or daughter of to some minor noble in foreign country. 

I was reading @anomaka's comment about WW's first love and I was thinking how sickening (take it in a good way, if you can, as I cannot find a better word) the situation is, So WW was inlove with this girl who marries his father, and a few years later he and his brother fall inlove with a girl who looks exactly like their step mother. Compared to the incestous marriages, this is nothing, but the thought passed my mind.

Guest anomaka

lclarakl said: anomaka said: I'm personally rooting for SY's brother to reveal to WS that she's his first wife. The others just keep secrets.

Guest dawnshine

lclarakl said: anomaka said: I'm personally rooting for SY's brother to reveal to WS that she's his first wife. The others just keep secrets.

@dawnshine, thanks for the information concerning today's episode and concerning the NorthStar.  I really need to watch again. Reading your post was very informative. *-:)

@DelroyB, I couldn't agree more.  This drama does give a new prespective on why some kings had to purge.

Guest dawnshine

lclarakl said: @dawnshine, thanks for the information concerning today's episode and concerning the NorthStar.  I really need to watch again. Reading your post was very informative. *-:)

I cant wait for more OTP moments. They truly are the best joseon couple ever! Hope to see more of their cute moments, and I am really curious how WS can be together with SY cuz he is already married. 
Ratings are very good for ep 10. TNMs ratings:
11.5% and 15.7% !!! The highest so far for TNMS.