[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Next day at Chunghae Trading Company. Wang Woo is wrecking the place. Draws a sword but is stopped by WW. WW gets injured and SY tends his wound.  I think he makes some kind of declaration while they are alone.  Ending scene, WW hugs SY.  No preview.  
I had good streaming today, so I thought I would give it a try.  I forgot about spoiler tags for those who don't want to know and see for themselves.  Forgive me and if I recap again, I'll try to remember that little detail.  
Happy SOGC watching!

Excellent episode today. Ending scene: one of the prince come to the trading co. and create commotion since he lost the competition breaking all the valuable things in display.  WW comes there and get him under control with his sword.  He gets hurt in the neck.  SY is applying cream for WW hurt.  she asks him why he did not tell her that so so hyungnim is his brother.  he is telling  that he did not like her getting close with another man and hugs her.  she is shocked.  episode ends and no preview.  X( X(
jang hyuk was so funny while he silently entered SY room and seeing her release her long hair (from a man to woman).  Jang hyuk jjang!!!!!

So now SoSo and Gaebong

both know each other's secret! SY knows SoSo is Prince Wang So, but WS doesn't know that she knows that.WS knows Gaebong is a woman, but SY doesn't know that WS knows that.
Two secrets revealed, two secrets born! But at least she knows he's a prince, he knows she's a girl :P Isn't that what we all wanted? lol

I REALLY, REALLY want to watch Shine or Go Crazy already! But I just can't take waiting for each episode so I'm waiting, biding my time until I can finally watch my beloved Jang Hyuk again. 

:)

) Just one question, has it been good so far?

It's amazing...

Can't wait to watch ep 10, but the waiting for another week is

:|

Wow is YW nuts as her brother she just told her husband that he and the other princes needs to be tamed and learn who's in charge now did she actually think he would hold hands with her and I was all happy that we had less YW scenes today only to disappoint me with is azz in the few minutes of the episode with his love sick azz.. I think he see WS as a threat now knowing his sister won't turn down the opportunity to be Queen so is he can;t have the titled he mat as well take what WS already have a strong connection and that's SY his big disappointment is when he finds out they was already married.. 
SY brother is telling her right to tell WS that she' a girl instead playing this game of being a boy which WS has figured out in this episode at first he din't know if mad and vent his rage but he's happy about it so he will let her keep parading around as a boy.. :))  I got tickled when he flasback at all the tell tell signs. :))
WSB is going to have to kill WS because he knows WS know about them killing the King and about those pieces he tried to turn the King against him but I see him using WS mom more then anything now she so blinded by what he tells her I hope she wake yo soon but I see YW poisoning  her not to have anyone interfering with her running the whole palace and everyone has to look up to her.. I see she's starting to have SY watch she going to use her to get WS to do what she wants..  

Jeez Wang So was so much smarter than I thought! 

When Assistant Head of Chung Hae mentions 'ryunghwa' and 'cheongok', WS immediately thinks, well only Gaebong knows that!And thank god, with that one clue, he connects it to, wait isn't Gaebong=assistant head? And when he is in doubt, he always makes a move to check it! Just like he peeped in bathing Gaebong lol. He sneaks in assistant head's room, and sees assistant head unveiling herself and sees she is indeed Gaebong.He walks out shocked, calling himself an idiot, stupid, how could he have not seen it? He's shocked and he laughs and he's so relieved lol.

PERFECT. Our main lead has a brain.