[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

@only1khj SY did answer wisely at the scenes with YW and the King respectively. For YW's scene, SY changed topic gracefully to saying "Haven't seen Prince WS in trying his outfit. Please pass the message to him." when YW asked about Soso. For the King, he questioned her since she's so smart who has better hindsight, who would she think would be the next king. It wasn't a compliment rather he was really mad at her. She replied "The future King will have the Wang as his last name and his other name will mean sun, rays, light etc". That means all princes have a chance to be the next king because the royal family likes to name the princes names sharing such meaning and obviously they all are from the Wang family.
@sullifish The King is still very mad at SY. He's finding every single chance to get rid of her especially he's losing his mind now due to the poison. 
120544g2zaqv200azuv6tz.jpg
Cr: MBC Cupitter120416b23da0dtdc4f88nc.jpg120408c9p9iki3ptkpoykz.jpg
Cr: salang0807

I had already thought that WW was annoying as hell but add arrogant to it he need his but kick he worse then his little brother and YW see her husband in a different light uncle is going to want him dead and she needs him alive to be queen so her WW and Uncle will but heads because she's not going to miss that chance to hold the same power as her husband to run that country    

Guest madaraa5

Both YS and YW saved him, YS for treating his wound early and YW for telling her shadow(red assassin) not to tell WSR that WS is at home.

Guest chajoowon

trixie1029 said: dawnshine said: trixie1029 said: i can't help but feel bad for WW in a way because his love for SY is true but unrequited. under other circumstances, it would be right for them to be together. other circumstances being if this was not the SoGC drama and he's not one of the villains of the story, haha.      
i just wish SY can tell him she's married already and end his suffering. somewhat like telling general kwak that she's engaged to be married soon huh?  :D

chajoowon

said:

trixie1029

said:

dawnshine said: trixie1029 said: i can't help but feel bad for WW in a way because his love for SY is true but unrequited. under other circumstances, it would be right for them to be together. other circumstances being if this was not the SoGC drama and he's not one of the villains of the story, haha.      
i just wish SY can tell him she's married already and end his suffering. somewhat like telling general kwak that she's engaged to be married soon huh?  :D

Guest sullifish

i hope tonight episode can reveal that Gaebong is Shin Yool the chunghae trading assistant head...and i think WS still be clueless lol...laugh like crazyyyy that he cant recognize her as girl..LOL