[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

lclarakl said:

I can't wait until episode 9 is fully subbed.  The King is going crazy. He can't handle the stress of leadership and shouldn't be in that position.  He's too weak to be king.  He just let others usurp him and his mother is foolish. 

I have to admit, I wouldn't have mind seeing a Jumong blind fold archery contest.

i can't help but feel bad for WW in a way because his love for SY is true but unrequited. under other circumstances, it would be right for them to be together. other circumstances being if this was not the SoGC drama and he's not one of the villains of the story, haha.      
i just wish SY can tell him she's married already and end his suffering. somewhat like telling general kwak that she's engaged to be married soon huh?  :D

yup............but unlike General Kwak,  telling WW that she is married already and has no feeling for other man won't make it any betterWW is determine to have her no matter what, it will only drive him to more of a psycho state.Look at him when he saw SY saved WS....He knows it very well that a king can have any woman he wantsSeems like the characters here have the chance to go bat crazy....blinding their rational judgementHope our two leads will continue to shine  :)>-

when SY was brought in to the feast after the competition, i wanted to hug her upon seeing the longing on her face when she saw WS up close. she was so worried about him after all. i need WS to grumble something cool and save SY's neck. (i watched raw so i'm not really sure what's being said, lol) 
something like, "this is a celebration hyungnim, let's not shed blood, especially a woman's" or "can i ask you to save her as my prize for winning?"  anything. then our prince would've saved her life for the second time. :D 
while the camera was panning on JH wearing his "white tiger" outfit, my jaw dropped. same reaction i had when LG appeared at the airport with the short haircut in FTLY. how could someone be married to that man and not have 12 kids with him??? 8->

Guest dawnshine

trixie1029 said: i can't help but feel bad for WW in a way because his love for SY is true but unrequited. under other circumstances, it would be right for them to be together. other circumstances being if this was not the SoGC drama and he's not one of the villains of the story, haha.      
i just wish SY can tell him she's married already and end his suffering. somewhat like telling general kwak that she's engaged to be married soon huh?  :D

Last night ep totally showed how charismatic Janghyuk is! He is really a saeguk gem :x

Now he is totally prince WangSo

WS shouldn't take YW's offer and should just slap her hand hard lol

I pity SY... How much longer does she has to keep enduring all her love for WS by herself. I need to see more prince charming

when SY was brought in to the feast after the competition, i wanted to hug her upon seeing the longing on her face when she saw WS up close. she was so worried about him after all. i need WS to grumble something cool and save SY's neck. (i've watch raw so i'm not really sure what's being said, lol) 

something like, "this is a celebration hyungnim, let's not shed blood, especially a woman's" or "can i ask you to save her as my prize for winning?"  anything. then our prince would've saved her life for the second time. :D 

while the camera was panning on JH wearing his "white tiger" outfit, my jaw dropped. same reaction i had when LG appeared at the airport with the short haircut in FTLY. how could someone be married to that man and not have 12 kids with him??? 8->

360deg panning some more.. kind of like when a superstar enter a stadium full of fans for his concert haha

dawnshine said: trixie1029 said: i can't help but feel bad for WW in a way because his love for SY is true but unrequited. under other circumstances, it would be right for them to be together. other circumstances being if this was not the SoGC drama and he's not one of the villains of the story, haha.      

Omo text preview says Jeong Jong starts being wary of Wang So...!No, King, you can't do that! Your brother fought so hard, despite injuries and possible danger for letting people know his real self, just for you! :(

Guest sullifish

love ep 9 so much..it showed us that how much SY care and worry about WS more than WW...but WS still clueless about assistant head, he look injured and cant see clearly...the preview ep 10 seems intense...everyone in chunghae trading knew that SS is Prince WS, i hope that SY ahjumma will change his mind about WS and not always look after the WW..i dont understand why the king come to find SY?? hope WS is at there and will protect SY..waiting for tonight ep 10...

I just watched ep 9 again and I think WS is going to pass out and that will spare SY's life.  His vision was really blurry there at the end.
Was that a look of affection and tenderness from WS' mom when she's looking at him at the competition? Great acting by that actress!  
Also the subtle look WS' face after he hands the sword to the King.  He's telling him "I'm on your side." and it's full of brotherly love and respect for his brother's position as King with just a look.  Great job JH!
Did SY answer wisely or what?  Smart girl! 
Thanks SoompiTV for subbing SOGC.  You have a good team of subbers! It's much appreciated! =D>

New OST!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w641OXjfTrk

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shannon (샤넌) - 기억해 사랑해) [shine or Go Crazy]
(Remember and Love)