[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Ws is entering Chunghae Trading Company. Cut to BM and that servant guy talking at a table. So So comes in and hugs Kyeong. BM's manner to So So has changed.  Both are treating him with respect now.  The brother comes in and he's clueless. Ranting about his gambling losses is my guess.  ha!

Guest dawnshine

Spoiler alert ep 10: SY still appearing as Gaekbong when WS visited her. WS specifically asked to meet with Assistant Head of the trading company. BM started to treat WS nicely by inviting him to the VIP room. WS was clueless about everyone knowing he's a prince. BM reminded SY that WS is already married and his wife is YW. Oh boy.....OTP moment now alas after separated for a long while!
At the VIP room, WS asked Gaekbong. "Were you worried about me?  I was so worried about you." 

Guest dawnshine

only1khj said: So So meets GB. Here comes the King.  BM grabs GB away because King is asking for the assistant head. GB changing clothes.  King sees WS at Chunghae Trading Company. Not a good conversation. SY,  WS, and the King all in the same room.

I think SY's brother just found out who So So is from BM and the other guy. Funny.  Next scene King and Wang So are being served tea by SY. She's wearing the big hat with the veil. The king's servant puts some kind of paper on the table and they talk about it.   Cut back to SY's brother with BM and the other guy. Funny.  Now it's back to SY, WS and King.

Guest dawnshine

only1khj said: I think SY's brother just found out who So So is from BM and the other guy. Funny.  Next scene King and Wang So are being served tea by SY. She's wearing the big hat with the veil. The king's servant puts some kind of paper on the table and they talk about it.   Cut back to SY's brother with BM and the other guy. Funny.  Now it's back to SY, WS and King.

Guest zetutume

Oh the Cliffhangers!! LOL! Cant wait to watch what happens next! When will WS find out who GB is? And when will he find out she is his wife? When will he fall in love with SY (instead of GB)? I know its only ep 9/ 10 ... and theres still some time to go.. but this drama makes you so excited and impatient. OTP moments come fast!!!!

Guest dawnshine

only1khj said: WSR is unhappy!The scenes keep switching between WSR's table and WS's table with his friend.  Both are plotting against each other, but I don't know what's being said.  Somethng about the triangular pieces. 

Guest zetutume

LOL! Yup Thanks for the live recaps. I will wait till tonight to watch ep 10. Already watched ep 9 twice!!! Jang Hyuk.. why are you sooo Hot?!