[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

oh nooo..........did the king lay his eyes on SY?? oops sorry, wanted to kill her? so WS will have to save her?I'm still doing my work project with my friends and i can't concentrate anymoree, i just want to fly back home  :(( :((How about tomorrow ep preview? i'm browsing secretly in the library for tomorrow text preview and all i get is Yeo Won...Yeo Won..Yeo Won 8-}

I misunderstood the conversation between SY and YW she didn't tell her about Soso but she knows that she's married to the underdog prince.. Yw was questioning her on Soso but Yw never expected to see SY at the competition so she now knows that SY knows Soso is a prince but she have to keep WS from finding out SY is a female.. Yw is concerned about what is it that SY keeps holding onto around her neck and praying.. She will find out it's the other part of the necklace and that she was the first wife.. 

After the prince competition, WS can't revert to his old image as the carefree, happy-go-lucky prince anymore now, can he? He will have a difficult time performing his duties as the leader of the "men in black" now. In the preview, I saw everyone bowing to SS, I guess he went to chunghae looking for GB but found SY but it seemed he ignored her completely? He didn't even spare her a second glance. Poor SY..... ;)

Guest dawnshine

trixie1029 said: After the prince competition, WS can't revert to his old image as the carefree, happy-go-lucky prince anymore now, can he? He will have a difficult time performing his duties as the leader of the "men in black" now. In the preview, I saw everyone bowing to SS, I guess he went to chunghae looking for GB but found SY but it seemed he ignored her to completely? He didn't even spare her a second glance. Poor SY..... ;))

During the last scene, after the competition, the King thanks WSR and all the nobles who helped with the competition, and he says he sill never forget what they did for him. :D
And he says he has one more person to thank, and he brings SY in. He tells her he heard she is a good businesswoman, with great instincts, so he asks her who does she think will be the next king. She has figured out since the beginning of the competition that the King wants her dead, so shes gives him a smart answer that means the next king could be anyone.  But the King doesn't let her get away with it, and he asks her why she gave the princes those clothes for free. She tells him it's a business strategy: the princes used those clothes today, and tomorrow tens of people will be ready to pay to but the same clothes. But the King tells her it isn't her real intention, and he accuses her of comploting with other princes to usurp his throne.

Obviously, SY manages to get away safely, since we see her in the preview telling her people about So So being royalty. What worries me, is WS might have to defend SY before the King. And since the King is slowly becoming crazy and is fixated on SY, what if he thinks that SY joined hands with WS to take his throne? After all, WS won the competition that SY financed. It would be really tragic for WS if his only family member who really treats him like family turns on him suddenly...

Guest madaraa5

During the last scene, after the competition, the King thanks WSR and all the nobles who helped with the competition, and he says he sill never forget what they did for him.

:D

And he says he has one more person to thank, and he brings SY in. He tells her he heard she is a good businesswoman, with great instincts, so he asks her who does she think will be the next king. She has figured out since the beginning of the competition that the King wants her dead, so shes gives him a smart answer that means the next king could be anyone.  But the King doesn't let her get away with it, and he asks her why she gave the princes those clothes for free. She tells him it's a business strategy: the princes used those clothes today, and tomorrow tens of people will be ready to pay to but the same clothes. But the King tells her it isn't her real intention, and he accuses her of comploting with other princes to usurp his throne.

Obviously, SY manages to get away safely, since we see her in the preview telling her people about So So being royalty. What worries me, is WS might have to defend SY before the King. And since the King is slowly becoming crazy and is fixated on SY, what if he thinks that SY joined hands with WS to take his throne? After all, WS won the competition that SY financed. It would be really tragic for WS if his only family member who really treats him like family turns on him suddenly...

Which means sewon is going to tell WSR about YS and WS,

What an impactful episode! Besides the splendid competition, there is an abundance of jealousy in today's episode.  I don't think YW loves WS at this point so she is probably jealous of WS's friendship with SY.  Meanwhile, WW is jealous of SY's concerns over WS.  Even WSR's manservant is jealous because YW whispers to him that the reason he couldn't kill WS is because WS is a lot stronger than they anticipated.  :-O

trixie1029

said: After the prince competition, WS can't revert to his old image as the carefree, happy-go-lucky prince anymore now, can he? He will have a difficult time performing his duties as the leader of the "men in black" now. In the preview, I saw everyone bowing to SS, I guess he went to chunghae looking for GB but found SY but it seemed he ignored her to completely? He didn't even spare her a second glance. Poor SY.....

;)

)

YW has def changed heart, she and his brother will become the biggest problem to the otpbut what about the news saying  WS knowing SY-GB this week? :((i'm tired of guessing what's gonna happen next, it's always the unexpectedGive us surprise please...teaser stills of the otp...i can't stand them being separated anymore with only SY knowing his everything and identity but him not knowing anything about her 

Guest sullifish

who already watched ep 9 raw or the livestreaming a few hours ago??anyone can tell me what you think about ep 9??does YS knew SS is the 4th Prince??does WS knew YS is the first fake wedding bride??

Guest dawnshine

@haymochi I know we want more OTP moments! Give us more pleasssse!! Patience is the key here. I know we all so wanting to see the OTP to be together. But if they are now together then there wouldn't be climax and excitement for the drama. We want them to tell us their beautiful story and development. Isn't that the point for wonderful dramas/stories to not let readers/viewers guess the next development? I think SOGC is very successful in this in giving us good surprises. :)
@sullifish I haven't watched but I was following people's discussion who were watching. SY now knows WS is the 4th prince. No, WS still didn't manage to realize SY is Gaekbong and definitely still many steps away from drawing the conclusion that Gaekbong was his bride. Heard it's a very exciting episode today and the prince competition was nicely presented - coupled with matching background music. Definitely worth watching.
@trixie1029 Oh that's hilarious! I would be thinking that way too if I were SY, "WS is only interested in me as a little brother." *showing all her disappointed expressions* since we've been watching from WS bringing him a bottle of cheap wine whereby she thought WS remembered her, and then to the palace scene where she dressed as a lady and WS just walked away saying "you're one weird guy!" :-??
@babebisious33 I don't think YW falls for WS all of a sudden from him winning the competition. However she did change his mind now thinking WS is capable - she's sitting on the fence previously and started changing her mind when she found out her brother betrayed her. However she's definitely jealous of SY at the end of ep 8, nothing about love but the fact that SY is very close to WS and WS muttered Gaekbong's name even he's severely injured. Plus YW suspects SY knows a lot of secret about WS ie him being the secret service member.