[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest sullifish

haymochi said: sullifish said: who already watched ep 9 raw or the livestreaming a few hours ago??anyone can tell me what you think about ep 9??does YS knew SS is the 4th Prince??does WS knew YS is the first fake wedding bride??

haymochi said: YW has def changed heart, she and his brother will become the biggest problem to the otpbut what about the news saying  WS knowing SY-GB this week? :((i'm tired of guessing what's gonna happen next, it's always the unexpectedGive us surprise please...teaser stills of the otp...i can't stand them being separated anymore with only SY knowing his everything and identity but him not knowing anything about her 

The fight scene was perfectly done, i was in awe the whole eps.

I'm watching this as OH Yeon Seo fan but i keep squealing like crazy when WS appeared in that tiger outfit.

JangHyuk is just awesome in his actions and wow his charisma is jjang!!

No wonder YW has a change of heart.

I agree tomorrow will be the time when WS knows GB-SY.... I can't wait!! Then we gonna have another week of torture /:)

i agree, everything was intense in this epThe pd,writer,and actors are improving better and better....live shooting is doing them good..i guessI remember the beginning of this drama editing is quite dark and choppy, but since ep 4 it was all good and keep becoming betterEp 8 was filled with excellent scenes , acting, chemistry, and intensity and now ep 9,  even though we have no otp moments but i was excited the whole time watching it  8->

Guest dawnshine

gumi said: God Wang So turning on a running horse was simply AMAZING. SoGC team is so lucky to have a leading actor capable of doing that...that just elevated the level of the whole scene!

Guest anomaka

Today's episode was nice. WS came in and saved the day as expected. Way to go!The king is bent on punishing YS. WW tried to defend her but he's about to lose his head. My guess is WS will collapse at that point from his injury and save them.Preview looks good too. When the King finds WS at that trading company he'll surely think WS is in cahoots with YS to take his throne. I wonder if WS will take YW's hand. Probably not. He's not interested in the throne right now, he's trying to avenge his father's death.YS now knows So So is WS, will she finally reveal herself to him or are they going to drag it a bit longer? Can't wait for tomorrow. 

There is also another reason why YW has changed her mind: in the episode 8, she was kind of threatened by her brother. He warned her by saying:"in the future, don't hold all your cards from me!"
To me, WW is so determined to become king so that he can have YS as bride... and he didn't like that his own sister had her own plans in mind. WW and YW are both ambitious, but also selfish. She said to WS: she is the one who decides who will be the next king. She makes herself more important than she is. In the end, they are both alike. My guess, YW and her brother will quarrell. 

I wonder if WS will accept or refuse YW's hands on ep 10.. Maybe he will refuse and therefore angering YW more.

SY loves WS since he was dressed like a commoner and act like a useless person in front of other people eyes. She even believes and made him change his own fate...

While YW used to look down on him like dirt and now she starts to feel something after she saw that there is a prince quality in WS hence she starts caring about him and getting jealous of SY , blaaaargh [-(

SY situation now is not looking good as she becomes a threat to everyone even the king. Those people who supports WS thinks that YW is the north star so they will have to get rid of SY. On the other side, if SY identity of being the real light revealed, YW 's side and Wang Sik Ryeom will try to harm her as well.

Guest anomaka

andy78 said: Yes is true the stupid astrolog and all people that suport WS are sure YW is the north star!!!Big mistake!We know SY is...she will always be in danger even when the truth about her will be known...

I can't wait until episode 9 is fully subbed.  The King is going crazy. He can't handle the stress of leadership and shouldn't be in that position.  He's too weak to be king.  He just let others usurp him and his mother is foolish. 

I have to admit, I wouldn't have mind seeing a Jumong blind fold archery contest.