[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

I read that the King told SY that if WW won the competition, she would have to die that day.
My, seems like tonight's episode is very exciting. 

Guest dawnshine

Spoiler alert ep 9
WS to WW: Are you waiting to compete with me in this competition?WW replied, "I want to beat you and win in front of that person *pointing SY*. BUT, the light prevented him to see that "person". So it seems like WS doesn't know SY = Gaekbong! 
But SY already saw WS there and WS asked all the ministers and the King to give him a chance to compete even though WSR was about to announce WW was the winner. WS said, "I'm one of Taejo's sons, even though I'm late, may I be given the chance to participate one round?" WS tried to stop but WW agreed.
@haymochi Yes, race is the theme but we get to see some pre-race scenes ie YW confronting SY and WW (with the help of BM) keeps visiting SY (how annoying huh!)

SY has found out SoSo is a prince the nobels of the westthought he (WS) wasn't going to be attending   
WS lost the archer round due to his armWS won the rounds on the horses WS won the sword contest against WW
One things for sure WS found out that the west was responsible for killing his father he figured from WW swords skills that his uncle is involved.. 
The fight scene was awesome something to watch over again..

valsava said: SY has found out SoSo is a prince the nobels of the westthought he (WS) wasn't going to be attending   
WS lost the archer round due to his armWS won the rounds on the horses WS won the sword contest against WW
One things for sure WS found out that the west was responsible for killing his father he figured from WW swords skills that his uncle is involved.. 
The fight scene was awesome something to watch over again..

@trixie1029,  YW sees she's not the only beauty in town the king was checking out SY but not in a good way that she thinks and she sees her brother WW got eyes for SY I think she will try and set up a royal marriage to get SY away from her husband..  

If the king is considering SY to become his woman then she might be forced to admit that she is married already...

Is that the reason why the king asked who SY is connected to?

I'm at a party but my mind is at SOGC...lol.