[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest chajoowon

cutestrobery said: Read some comments how if it would Be weird seeing SY and WS because GB- SoSo are so well loved already but i can't wait to see their relationship as shinyool and prince WS :x :x The bigger chance of being a king is def at WS esp after the competition , so Yw will change her mind as you see she and WW have started to distrust each other with their own goals in mind. I keep imagining what's going to happen. What if WS found out Sy is his bride as well. The way he can help SY is by saying to the king that she is his wife and they are actually married.... ( but that will be too easy i guess) Or SY will have to go through losing everything for him to figure out ? Mondaay... Mondayyy.... Mondaaaaay

chajoowon said: cutestrobery said: Read some comments how if it would Be weird seeing SY and WS because GB- SoSo are so well loved already but i can't wait to see their relationship as shinyool and prince WS :x :x The bigger chance of being a king is def at WS esp after the competition , so Yw will change her mind as you see she and WW have started to distrust each other with their own goals in mind. I keep imagining what's going to happen. What if WS found out Sy is his bride as well. The way he can help SY is by saying to the king that she is his wife and they are actually married.... ( but that will be too easy i guess) Or SY will have to go through losing everything for him to figure out ? Mondaay... Mondayyy.... Mondaaaaay

Guest chajoowon

gumi said:

chajoowon

said:

cutestrobery

said: Read some comments how if it would Be weird seeing

SY and WS because GB- SoSo are so well loved already but i can't wait to see their relationship as shinyool and prince WS :x

:x The bigger chance of being a king is def at WS esp after the competition , so Yw will change her mind as you see she and WW have started to distrust each other with their own goals in mind. I keep imagining what's going to happen. What if WS found out Sy is his bride as well. The way he can help SY is by saying to the king that she is his wife and they are actually married.... ( but that will be too easy i guess) Or SY will have to go through losing everything for him to figure out ? Mondaay... Mondayyy.... Mondaaaaay

chajoowon said: cutestrobery said: Read some comments how if it would Be weird seeing SY and WS because GB- SoSo are so well loved already but i can't wait to see their relationship as shinyool and prince WS :x :x The bigger chance of being a king is def at WS esp after the competition , so Yw will change her mind as you see she and WW have started to distrust each other with their own goals in mind. I keep imagining what's going to happen. What if WS found out Sy is his bride as well. The way he can help SY is by saying to the king that she is his wife and they are actually married.... ( but that will be too easy i guess) Or SY will have to go through losing everything for him to figure out ? Mondaay... Mondayyy.... Mondaaaaay

chajoowon said: gumi said:

chajoowon

said:

cutestrobery

said: Read some comments how if it would Be weird seeing

SY and WS because GB- SoSo are so well loved already but i can't wait to see their relationship as shinyool and prince WS :x

:x The bigger chance of being a king is def at WS esp after the competition , so Yw will change her mind as you see she and WW have started to distrust each other with their own goals in mind. I keep imagining what's going to happen. What if WS found out Sy is his bride as well. The way he can help SY is by saying to the king that she is his wife and they are actually married.... ( but that will be too easy i guess) Or SY will have to go through losing everything for him to figure out ? Mondaay... Mondayyy.... Mondaaaaay

Nah i think their best most serious,romantic scene is still the night they married and when they were saying goodbye.   They didnt know each other then for real but SY was moved and WS changed his whole life because of what she said about changing his fate,
I dont believe he couldnt see through that flimsy wedding viel.  If that is so then every man in a wedding ceremony wouldnt be able to see his bride's face..... That IS the case though. Every man in a wedding ceremony could not see his bride's face, that was the whole point. You get to see the bride's face that night when you unveil her...and there used to be some bride-swapping because of this, I heard.
The veil was thin and somewhat transparent only for the purpose of showing the audience her face, but actually WS would not have been able to see her face.
Well that is confusing because i was thinking about those modern transparent thin veils you can see through and not the old historical ones.  Still i guess the butterfly pendant is for him seeing SY is his "first wife".
What i meant is i dont think WS only has feelings for Gaebong becuase of the first bride changed his life, he said he missed her.  Knowing SY better as GB is only natural since he has spent many days close to her. The modern transparent veils are not the ones used for weddings where the bride's face is covered. Back then, the veils were made of silk and were rather thick. The bride couldn't see through it and the groom, along with everyone else at the ceremony, could not see the bride's face either. Only slowly with time did the bridal veil begin to offer more variety in terms of transparency.

What we saw is, as @gumi said, just a way for us, the viewers, to see SY through the veil, but in actuality, Wang So would never have caught a glimpse of her face.

Guest chajoowon

Normally thanks to my University studies i would think thank god its friday and weekend but now im glad its already monday and soon time for next SOGC ep :D