[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Happy Valentine's Day fellow SoGC fans!

Had time to watch the episodes again from the beginning, I wonder why WS didn't recognize BM when she even confronted him at the bridal chamber right after the wedding? Haha. Even the kick reminded him of her maltreatment. Haha.

Guest anomaka

I don't think YW has changed her mind on who she wants to be king yet. As far as she knows her husband cannot compete in the tournament due to his injuries. That leaves her brother as the only candidate for next king. Even when her husband was in perfect health she was still backing her brother.I think she went to YS because her husband keep saying Gaebong in his sleep and she already knows Gaebong is a girl. She went on a fact finding mission.When WS wins the competition she'll reevaluate her position. WS was always her second option in case her brother fails, anyway.When her father was upset that the king ordered her to marry WS, "an outcast prince raised by wolves on Geumgang mountain", she said:"I'll marry him. I'll make my brother King. But you never know the future. If the plan goes awry, I'll turn my husband into the king for the family. For me to become Queen this marriage is another chance".

nikacit said: for me, WS not really love his "first bride aka Red Woman" but he did felt something with all the bride said about fate. while with Gaebong, all the actions, stares and moments together... that indeed love <3 <3just wait till all the puzzle piece to complete, that will make her, his precious!!

Guest dawnshine

anomaka said: I don't think YW has changed her mind on who she wants to be king yet. As far as she knows her husband cannot compete in the tournament due to his injuries. That leaves her brother as the only candidate for next king. Even when her husband was in perfect health she was still backing her brother.I think she went to YS because her husband keep saying Gaebong in his sleep and she already knows Gaebong is a girl. She went on a fact finding mission.When WS wins the competition she'll reevaluate her position. WS was always her second option in case her brother fails, anyway.When her father was upset that the king ordered her to marry WS, "an outcast prince raised by wolves on Geumgang mountain", she said:"I'll marry him. I'll make my brother King. But you never know the future. If the plan goes awry, I'll turn my husband into the king for the family. For me to become Queen this marriage is another chance".

Read some comments how if it would Be weird seeing SY and WS because GB- SoSo are so well loved already but i can't wait to see their relationship as shinyool and prince WS :x :x

The bigger chance of being a king is def at WS esp after the competition , so Yw will change her mind as you see she and WW have started to distrust each other with their own goals in mind.

I keep imagining what's going to happen. What if WS found out Sy is his bride as well. The way he can help SY is by saying to the king that she is his wife and they are actually married.... ( but that will be too easy i guess)

Or SY will have to go through losing everything for him to figure out ?

Mondaay... Mondayyy.... Mondaaaaay

Guest dawnshine

@cutestrobery : I'm pretty sure it'll take a while for WS to figure out SY was his bride. I really enjoy Gaekbong-Soso but I think it'd be a different type of chemistry and sweetness to see SY-WS together. Woohoohoo, can't wait!
@Iclaraki : Gaekbong-Soso scenes are meant to be more light-hearted but as the plot developments and the focus shifts towards SY-WS, it should be more touching and the romance element would be enhanced. 
I agree that WS only has a very vague impression about the red dress bride. That was the first person he felt he had ever saved in his life, and also the first person who has given him the courage and perception that he could in fact change his fate. The person he feels understands him most is Gaekbong, not even Gaekbok (the childhood follower). With Gaekbong, he's very inspired by "his" wisdom and charmed by "his" charisma. Even right at the beginning Gaekbong got mad about him (for marrying 2 wives, of course WS didn't know why Gaekbong was mad), WS didn't really get upset. There is something special about Gaekbong in WS' heart right from the beginning where Gaekbong expressed "he" wanted to "buy" WS. But as they interacted more, WS developed an inexplicable feeling towards Gaekbong. He suspected the gender of Gaekbong but that "it" scene blinded him. I'm not sure if he's just merely confused with the gender or even if he knows Gaekbong is a girl, would he recognize that's love? It'd be interesting to see the transformation of Gaekbong-Soso to SY-WS. Just talking about it is getting me excited for more SOGC!

I'm super excited for WS-SY, it will be a different dynamic and much more romantic....but plase don't lose the adorableness from Soso-gaebong.... They way He stares at Gaebong is to die for :x 
 And janghyuk looks super handsome in the prince competition outfit..... *squeal*

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: I'm super excited for WS-SY, it will be a different dynamic and much more romantic....but plase don't lose the adorableness from Soso-gaebong.... They way He stares at Gaebong is to die for :x 
 And janghyuk looks super handsome in the prince comprtition outfiit..... *squeal*

Guest dawnshine

@valsava Do you think BM would treat WS nicer if she finds out WS is the 4th Prince? If the trading company will be helping at the prince competition, then BM could be present too, no? I also don't understand why she thinks WS would make SY lose her life. SY caught the cold poison since a baby, nothing to do with WS. But I did read a brief non-English description about SY's character saying while bringing fortune to the person she's destined to, she could risk her life. I think WS is more capable than he has shown us apart from his clumsiness for not knowing the identity of Gaekbong  I am not too worried about WW + BM alliance in harming him. Rather it could be really annoying to see WW and/or BM to create further obstacles for SY-WS to be together. Yea, as though the OTP are not having enough of obstacles now ie YW. Anyways, I'm so ready to let SY-WS tell me their story. Bring it on!

Guest anomaka

@dawnshineYW shares the same father as WS, her husband - their father was the first King of Goryeo - Taejo. YW, however took after her mother's family name since she's a daughter and also it was a weird culture for the Royals back then to practice incest marriage, well they thought that could maintain their "royal" blood. To them as long as the family names are not similar, that's ok to get married. 
The man who was trying to stop her from agreeing the marriage wasn't her father, but the representative of the her mother's family clan. Perhaps her mother's brother?! It wasn't mentioned I think. Thank you very much for this. I was under the impression that the old man was her father.  

Yes upon agreeing to marry WS, WS has been her backup should her full brother (WW) failed to be the king. That has always been her plan until she found out that WW lied about Gaekbong's identity. She then warned WW she could change her mind. Don't remember if it's that scene or when WS was unconscious, we could hear her saying clearly, "What do you think? I am the one who decides who would be the King." Therefore I don't think she's 100% made up her mind yet at this point. But she's already changing her mind since the betrayal. And also since she thinks she's very powerful and the only person who could decide who would be the king, I doubt she really thinks the Prince Competition is the one and only opportunity to decide the next king. Right now she's placing her eggs in several baskets but all those strategies only lead to one path - her being the Queen of Goryeo. Eg she's befriending WSR (her uncle) but at the same time she actually wants to get rid of him soon. I believe right now her target is to overthrow the current King first,then she'll be one step closer to her Queen path.
I still think she hasn't changed her mind on her brother becoming king yet. She is disappointed in him not telling her about Gaebong but still want him to be the next king. The scene you mentioned where she told WS "What do you think? I am the one who decides who would be the King", that's because she had asked him to give up participating in the competition and he said "I'll participate no matter what to show the world who Goryeo royal family is". To that she replied "What do you think? I am the one who decides who would be the King".As far the competition everybody knows it is to chose the next king. The king knows it(that's why he opposes it),  so does WSR(he supports WW for next king), the other princes and even WS. That's the reason he wants to participate, although not to be viewed as the next king but to protect his older brother and the royal family. She told her brother later on when she met him that, WS is still unconscious and he won't be able to participate even if he wakes up.So it's hard for me to think she's changed her mind yet. Unless she lied to him and is secretly treating WS wounds and getting him ready for the tournament.I think WS will miraculously show up in Ep 9 and unexpectedly win the tournament which will make YW decide to switch sides.
EDIT: I don't think WSR + YW alliance would treat the prince competition as a once and for all thing to overthrow the king. To them they wanted to create stress to the current King. So if the King goes mad driven by the poison), then the competition would be perfect opportunity to even trigger his madness. In the back of YW's mind, she could only make her decision until after the current King's been overthrown.
I have a different take on this, the "poison" is to make him go crazy/unfit to serve, the competition is to determine the next king/his replacement which YW and WSR think YS will be. WSR told WW the competition is to determine the next king. YW also acknowledged it and so did the king himself when he met WS dressed as an eunuch.I'm afraid that under the influence of that drug/poison he might actually misunderstand WS intentions and turn against WS thinking he wants his throne after WS wins the competition. He already thinks of YS as his enemy.
I don't know the actual motive of YW to confront SY. I'm anticipating the plot would tell a bit more at the beginning of ep 9. But somehow I got the sense there's a mixture of jealousy (she doesn't like the fact WS was murmuring Gaekbong's name even when he's unconscious) and that now she's inclining to get WS to be the king, she would obviously feel threatened by any woman who's this close to WS...especially not an average woman but someone who's smart to use the spider web to save WS' life and also possibly know more about WS than YW.  
I totally agree with you.

dawnshine said: @valsava Do you think BM would treat WS nicer if she finds out WS is the 4th Prince? If the trading company will be helping at the prince competition, then BM could be present too, no? I also don't understand why she thinks WS would make SY lose her life. SY caught the cold poison since a baby, nothing to do with WS. But I did read a brief non-English description about SY's character saying while bringing fortune to the person she's destined to, she could risk her life. I think WS is more capable than he has shown us apart from his clumsiness for not knowing the identity of Gaekbong  I am not too worried about WW + BM alliance in harming him. Rather it could be really annoying to see WW and/or BM to create further obstacles for SY-WS to be together. Yea, as though the OTP are not having enough of obstacles now ie YW. Anyways, I'm so ready to let SY-WS tell me their story. Bring it on!

@anomaka i agree, There will  be a change of heart after the prince competition according to the news so it's def that WS will win the competition and YW sees him as more of a potential for reaching her goal of becoming the queen since his brother has lost his focus by wanting to have SY as his ultimate goal.
The more i think about it, the crazier WW is.....the way he stalks and looks at SY is not love, it's like SY is his past lover that he lost and now it's a must to have her :-&Still can't get over how he handled and snapped  at her for not thinking about how he is worried when SY was already pale to begin with, yikes

'Shine or Go Crazy' Janghyuk - Oh Yeon Seo Combi "Aren't we adorable?"

<빛나거나 미치거나> 장혁-오연서 콤비, "너네 좀 귀엽다?" 이미지-1
Actor Janghyuk and Oh Yeon Seo have unveiled behind the scenes of the dream couple  teamwork which is a breath of fresh air.
The photos of Janghyuk holding a tablespoon along with Oh Yeon Seo looking at the same  direction with exactly the same  expression , with good teamwork and understanding have attracted the viewers attention.
JangHyuk and Oh Yeon Seo exchanging glances have also sparked a lot of laughter on the set,  The two of them deliver each scenes delightfully,  resulting to great responses. 
One of the drama staff said " Janghyuk and Oh Yeon Seo chemistry is too good, It is the most interesting point of the drama, as well as showcasing the strong coupling acting of romantic melodrama" "They are able to communicate through their eyes"  praising the two actors.
In addition, the viewers are fully anticipating  the broadcast of Janghyuk and Oh Yeon Seo kiss scene . With much expectation, 'Shine or Go Crazy will air ep 7 and 8 on the 15th at 1.15 pm.
cr to MBC

anomaka said:I don't know the actual motive of YW to confront SY. I'm anticipating the plot would tell a bit more at the beginning of ep 9. But somehow I got the sense there's a mixture of jealousy (she doesn't like the fact WS was murmuring Gaekbong's name even when he's unconscious) and that now she's inclining to get WS to be the king, she would obviously feel threatened by any woman who's this close to WS...especially not an average woman but someone who's smart to use the spider web to save WS' life and also possibly know more about WS than YW.  
I totally agree with you.

class="yt watch-title-container"빛나거나 미치거나 <NG >2015/02/15 NG Special① ~ 'Shine or Go Crazy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMuhuQITGg4

class="yt watch-title-container"빛나거나 미치거나 <NG >2015/02/15 NG Special② ~ 'Shine or Go Crazy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTRl--SBbjU

class="yt watch-title-container"빛나거나 미치거나 <NG >2015/02/15 NG Special③ ~ 'Shine or Go Crazy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02o6zwwpuLE