RE31117104_ori.jpg

cr : SBS via baiter0815 (Baidu)

# SBS Update [20141216]
[메이킹] 첫 촬영부터 쉽지 않다! 달리고 달리고 또 달리는 김아중! '달려라 하경'
RE16635741_ori.jpg
RE87241697_ori.jpg

RE53419006_ori.jpg

cr : SBS via baiter0815 (Baidu)

The intensity of the story remains the same and somehow I think the pace of story is too fast...I hope the writer have enough idea to maintain the pace.....

Everybody is blackmailing/making a deal with others for their own believe/benefit... And I am glad that the writer didnt make PJH flip 180 degree... Even hes only has 3 months to live,he is still the same PJH with the attitude...

But one thing we sure that, PJH really love his daughter. And I think this the main reason why PJH willing to severe his relationship with LTJ and go againts him... He knows how much his daughter miss her mother and dont want her to be left alone when SHK went to jail.....

Now the battle between PJH and LTJ has officially started, now lets see how they'll try to outwit and outsmart each other...

it's true that you almost can't win by yourself without hurting anyone, especially in politics. it's risky when SHK wishing that she should be released without sending the driver's wife into the jail just for her own right. the woman is indeed the wife of the unfortunate bus driver that is willing to undergoes surgery at first, but she feels that pointless because her husband will somehow facing debts and lawsuit if he is finally cured.however she received JKJ's money after all and make such false accusements. that accusements she used against SHK, the only woman who stay on her side even when everyone pointing fingers towards em. i'm sorry to say, but no matter how big sum of money she's needed, what she did is a wrongdoing after all. it's not impossible if there is someone who wants to took a lawsuit against it, let alone PJH, a greedy and a master manipulator. there is an unwritten rules that he still can do that, no matter who the woman and who her husband is. i realize how pure SHK's heart is but in case if she want to protect the wife and their daughter, she really can use another way. i mean, if we compared, SHK is cleaner than the wife. at least she didn't received money from anyone. but still she arrested when she still have to work, have a daughter and a single mother. i like the way Lee Ho Sung thinking, he thinks about releasing people by also considering it's victim and how big or small the case is. PJH is not completely wrong in this case, he is a politician and there no one to be trusted in politics.i mean just let the driver underwent the surgery and if it really needed put the wife on trial. that way SHK will be released and she can be teamed up with PJH to release the wife and cleaning the debt issue.

Guest dzealousie

@psycheros, I agree with @larus on the turning point being the moment outside the hospital. And I think, to add to that, the trip he had down the memory lane kinda reminded him that he is still in love with Ha Gyung and how touched he was when he learnt about Hagyung being pregnant with their fruit of love, Yerin. I think the tagline of the story itself points us one of the reason for Junghwan changing side - something like "On My Deathbed Only Then I Saw You Again". 
The scene in front of the hospital entrance makes me think about the three things that he needs to achieve while being alive or maybe the three things he will leave when he dies. The first thought of him when he sees the 2015 banner is his promise with his mum to go on a family vacation - which he can no longer fulfill. Then the second thought as he turns opposite side to a borderless horizon is his ambition to go higher alongside Lee Tae Joon - which he also can no longer achieve. Then the third thought when he sees a daughter with a company of loving mother is Ha Gyung and Yerin - which he has the power to make it come true . This means he is now determined to accomplish the only thing he can while he's alive, which is to return Ha Gyung to Yerin's arm. 
But I am still and more curious on Junghwan's narration in the first trailer where he said something about "The Fight Starts When There is a Reason More Urgent Than Staying Alive." From the scene where he meets his ex-wife in the prison, I guess the reason he meant is to get Ha Gyung out of the prison? Am I right? I am also curious to as why he thanks Lee Tae Joon in their meeting on the hospital rooftop after learning about his wife's case. When he says, "Thank you for indicting her on maslaughter" is he saying it cynically, sarcastically or does he really think that way? Also, in the highlight teaser, Ha Gyung mentions something like "I was not the one who left you, but you were the one who left first." Does she mean even though she was the one who filed the divorce, it is because she regards Junghwan has left her since he went down the devil's path?
Also, if we are going to talk about chess game here, I think Episode 4 has two prominent scenes that depict the moves that both Junghwan and Prosecutor General have taken in this game between both of them and I love how so far Junghwan has outwitted him. First is when the Prosecutor General has discussed with Jo Kang Jae on the possibility of Junghwan being cured but Junghwan has taken one step ahead by lying to all of them about his cured disease. This strategy of Junghwan kind of like a slap in a face to everyone that thought he's going to die, though it's true. And second is the scene where Jo Kang Jae and Lee Tae Joon have plotted to falsely accuse Minister Yoon Seok Jin on her influence behind Choi Yeon Jin's decision for a press conference at Myeongdong Cathedral, but it turns out that Junghwan has talk her into cancelling the press conference. 
On the other hand, the episode also kinda tells us why the Prosecutor General favours Junghwan so much: it's because Junghwan has never asked a favour from the Prosecutor General during his seven years of serving the Prosecutor General and also Junghwan has never asked for any position for himself. These used to be what makes the Prosecutor General feel affirmed of having Junghwan as his left arm as it portrays Junghwan's loyalty.
AyuW said: it's true that you almost can't win by yourself without hurting anyone, especially in politics. it's risky when SHK wishing that she should be released without sending the driver's wife into the jail just for her own right. the woman is indeed the wife of the unfortunate bus driver that is willing to undergoes surgery at first, but she feels that pointless because her husband will somehow facing debts and lawsuit if he is finally cured.however she received JKJ's money after all and make such false accusements. that accusements she used against SHK, the only woman who stay on her side even when everyone pointing fingers towards em. i'm sorry to say, but no matter how big sum of money she's needed, what she did is a wrongdoing after all. it's not impossible if there is someone who wants to took a lawsuit against it, let alone PJH, a greedy and a master manipulator. there is an unwritten rules that he still can do that, no matter who the woman and who her husband is. i realize how pure SHK's heart is but in case if she want to protect the wife and their daughter, she really can use another way. i mean, if we compared, SHK is cleaner than the wife. at least she didn't received money from anyone. but still she arrested when she still have to work, have a daughter and a single mother. i like the way Lee Ho Sung thinking, he thinks about releasing people by also considering it's victim and how big or small the case is. PJH is not completely wrong in this case, he is a politician and there no one to be trusted in politics.i mean just let the driver underwent the surgery and if it really needed put the wife on trial. that way SHK will be released and she can be teamed up with PJH to release the wife and cleaning the debt issue.

Guest dzealousie

@yumenas, thanks for the making films. I also wonder if Kim Raewon did actually sleep throughout the one-day filming on the hospital bed. Sometimes he doesn't look like he's sleeping because he was like gulping and then at the end he even cried listening to the mother's script. Haha only he knows the truth. And then the scene where he couldn't control his laughing is like so cute. He brings the most serious character ever in the drama yet he's so cheerful at the filming site. I also love how they even show us the making behind the bus crash scene. I wish they can even give us the making behind Junghwan's jump out of the window or maybe when the scene between Junghwan and Jang Min Seok in the hospital. 

I hope he screws that doctor over. I don't think the doctor ever thought he could save him and just planned to use him to beat his charge. 
Jung Hwan is no boy scout and needs to pay for his sins but I guess an early death is enough of a punishment. 
Gang Jae is so annoying. UGH! I thought his irritating smirk was limited to his role in Plus Nine Boys but now I see it's the actor's mannerism. He certainly deserved the slap he got. I hope he goes down hard. 
Tae Joon, ugh! He loves Jung Hwan so much that when he thought he was dead, he was wiling to have his child lose both her parents. What an awesome guy. And I like how he thinks that Jung Hwan would be okay for his wife to stay in jail for "two years" for a crime she didn't commit so that his incompetent, fraudulent, murderous brother could go free. 
And the researcher is the biggest dummy of all. Has he never watched tv before? Is that how you blackmail someone? How about waiting till he's left and you've gone to an undisclosed location before threatening him? Or sending it to someone or something? What a brainiac. 
Four episodes in, I'm still enjoying it but mostly because I need to see these people taken down. lol

Guest pinkblossompatch

thanks for all the goodies!  this show is pure gold -- it's been a while since i've been counting down the days between episodes ^^

for those who are curious about the hierarchy of the prosecutor system and how our characters fall into them :)
https://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2014/12/25/a-guide-to-the-world-of-punch/

class="entry-title"A Guide to the World of “Punch” December 25, 2014 · by pinkblossom · in Drama Review.

펀치01_00032The legal world is riddled with technical terms and job titles that boggle the average person’s mind – and it certainly doesn’t help when we’re discussing a legal system of a foreign country! Though Punch kindly provides us with names and titles of our main characters each time they’re introduced in an episode, I still found myself confused as to who exactly these people were. Why does Yoon Ji-sook get a beautiful room and Shin Ha-kyung a mediocre one? Why was Lee Tae-joon so desperate to become the “Geom-chal Chong-jang”? In a tension-laden room, who is allowed to pull rank? And why?

You may all be smarties, but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to get a little background down pat as we move forward at what I am sure will be breakneck speed. We ain’t got time to be hitting the ‘pause’ button to look at our character chart come next episode. It’s all-out war now.

A Little Background on the System

Korea is divided up into 9 provinces and the suffix “do” (pronounced “doh”) is affixed to the end of the province’s name. They are as follow: ...

dzealousie saidBut I am still and more curious on Junghwan's narration in the first trailer where he said something about "The Fight Starts When There is a Reason More Urgent Than Staying Alive." From the scene where he meets his ex-wife in the prison, I guess the reason he meant is to get Ha Gyung out of the prison? Am I right? I am also curious to as why he thanks Lee Tae Joon in their meeting on the hospital rooftop after learning about his wife's case. When he says, "Thank you for indicting her on maslaughter" is he saying it cynically, sarcastically or does he really think that way? Also, in the highlight teaser, Ha Gyung mentions something like "I was not the one who left you, but you were the one who left first." Does she mean even though she was the one who filed the divorce, it is because she regards Junghwan has left her since he went down the devil's path?

clockwatcher said: I hope he screws that doctor over. I don't think the doctor ever thought he could save him and just planned to use him to beat his charge. 
Jung Hwan is no boy scout and needs to pay for his sins but I guess an early death is enough of a punishment. 
Gang Jae is so annoying. UGH! I thought his irritating smirk was limited to his role in Plus Nine Boys but now I see it's the actor's mannerism. He certainly deserved the slap he got. I hope he goes down hard. 
Tae Joon, ugh! He loves Jung Hwan so much that when he thought he was dead, he was wiling to have his child lose both her parents. What an awesome guy. And I like how he thinks that Jung Hwan would be okay for his wife to stay in jail for "two years" for a crime she didn't commit so that his incompetent, fraudulent, murderous brother could go free. 
And the researcher is the biggest dummy of all. Has he never watched tv before? Is that how you blackmail someone? How about waiting till he's left and you've gone to an undisclosed location before threatening him? Or sending it to someone or something? What a brainiac. 
Four episodes in, I'm still enjoying it but mostly because I need to see these people taken down. lol

@dzealousie
^^ I also hope SBS will upload another video.
@everyone
Thanks for all the post. I enjoyed reading all the post. :x

# Punch ~ Ost [20141226]
Jun In Kwon and Dok2 Sing For Drama \'PUNCH\'
ykqzfafbiom5xyetn6wfqivkxt5il6ca.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Drama ‘Punch’ added a new great title to its Original Soundtrack and it’s from Korea’s rock legend, Jun In Kwon.

Entitled ‘It’s Only My World’, the song first came out in the 4th episode of ‘Punch’ (aired on December 23), when the main character feels about leaving this world. Jun’s voice translates emotion in such an accurate way that the song can represent the drama on its own. For so many feelings, the singer was warmly appraised.

On December 26, a second version of Jun In Kwon’s ‘It’s Only World’ will be released, featuring Dok2. The meeting of the Korean rock legend with the representative of national hip hop is highly expected.
7s9e8udz3dl8nrg8q4hmn7ig2rmxoxhk.jpg
It’s been 13 years that the rocked had not taken part to an OST. And the production team has to say that, “He thought a lot about how to translate the drama’s emotion through his song”. Kang Dong Yoon, who was in charge of the production said that “I had goose bumps during the whole recording.”

Meanwhile, Jun In Kwon has plans to get back on stage for a yearend concert on December 30 and 31. (photos by Jun In Kwon Company, LEE WAY)
Source : bntnews via ph.celebrity.yahoo
Jeon In Kwon (전인권) & Dok2 (도끼) - 그것만이 내 세상 [Punch OST Part.1]

cr :

Jeon In Kwon (전인권) & Dok2 (도끼) - 그것만이 내 세상 (Orchestra Ver.) [Punch OST Part.1]

cr :
# Punch ~ Kim Rae Won
10882371_1597148540508056_3788194294515505988_n.jpg?oh=c377c01530fd41f47bd042243ccf3bbf&oe=553F0516
cr : Baidu

Beautiful song. Indeed the voice of the rocker is powerful. I had goose bumps listening to this song as well.

The lyrics translated by POP!GASA

class="entry-title"Jeon In Kwon & Dok2 – That Is My World

You told me that I know so little of the world
With a bit of a worried look
With a bit of a sorry smile
Yes, I probably don’t know the world
I have left for this long journey alone
But I have no regrets
All the dreams that made me cry and laugh
That is my world
But I have no regrets
All the dreams that made me cry and laugh
That is my world
That is my world

No one easily believed in my dream
So I couldn’t throw it away, I held it even closer
Even if reality is different, I didn’t live any differently
Even if I couldn’t see it, it was growing inside me
Now I think it’s spreading before me, my world is in front of me
If someone asks me, I would answer without hesitation
I’m always the same, I never regret
I’m doin me and I’m proud of it
So you could never doubt that 100 tho

You told me that I know so little of the world
With a bit of a worried look
With a bit of a sorry smile
Yes, I probably don’t know the world
I have left for this long journey alone
But I have no regrets
All the dreams that made me cry and laugh
That is my world
But I have no regrets
All the dreams that made me cry and laugh
That is my world
That is my world

I left for a long journey, with countless changes and mistakes
The long loneliness and scars haven’t healed yet
But I’ve gotten used to it and matured when I came back
So I am going toward a better tomorrow once again
The small dream and trust now is the start of a bigger future
Even if it’s weak, it will be worth it
So if I clash against the world, I’ll just take a break and run again
I just need to make hard things easy, I’m good

I especially liked what the rapper says in the second part and the end of the song fits with our hero`s last journey: "So if I clash against the world, I’ll just take a break and run again
."  :(

This show is killing me (in a good way) I love to hate Jung Hwan thanks to Kim Rae Won.

Those bts photos are awesome, it brings you smile when you remember how intense their characters. Plus Kim Rae Won should always smile=)

Guest dzealousie

Oh my...thanks for the quick upload of Part 1 of the soundtracks and also the full english translation of the lyrics. While waiting for the release of the soundtrack, I have been listening to the original version of the song without the rap part and I could relate the song with Junghwan's life from the verse:"But I have no regretsAll the dreams that made me cry and laugh
That is my world"
But now,with the release of the remake version which includes rap, it relates more and more with his life.And I couldn't be more than glad to know they remake it into two versions; piano and orchestra versions. larus said: Beautiful song. Indeed the voice of the rocker is powerful. I had goose bumps listening to this song as well.

I especially liked what the rapper says in the second part and the end of the song fits with our hero`s last journey: "So if I clash against the world, I’ll just take a break and run again
."  :(

Guest dzealousie

@pinkblossompatch Thanks, the charts really help a lot in understanding this legal drama.
@clockwatcher, I remember seeing Park Hyuk Kwon, the man playing as Jo Gang Jae, in Psychometry. He plays a scary veterinarian in it. I saw him only in that movie but the fact that he has that irritating smile help me to remember him. ><

Hi , my friends,Please allow me to join you here!!
After watching the first two episodes of this new drama "Punch" I rushed on Soompi forum to look for this thread, but I did not find him, and I was really in despair.This was happened last weekNow I see that the thread was started in October thanks to @larus.(What happens to my eyes?)
Thank you friends, because there is this thread because I  was going to suffocateif I did not have where saying  what amazing drama prefigures to be "Punch" and how awesome is the cast.Must say that "Punch" won my attention right from the start, the plot is interesting and intense and barely wait to watch the next episodes!

=D>

Archived