161437owva8jccvba448kb.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201412161329111118&ext=na

30000444608_700.jpg

:x

1418701474_817868.jpg

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1418702134817868002

cr: krdrama.com

Watched episode 1, it was so good!  :-bd

Hi there friend" I agree the first episode was indeed good and couldn't help myself from saying OMG, when the bus couldn't stop with the kids on it that it definitely was intense, but now I'm waiting to see the next episode with subs..

does it make sense if PJH will finally cured in the end?gosh, i really want it to happen.that scenes when he's in pain totally hurt me.
but, does the doctor who operate him is the one his sister's refer to? (sorry i forget his name)at first, i really hope that if now he isn't the one who operate him since he is still in prison, maybe someday he can when he finally release.but i think it was him who operate PJH and i think the surgery isn't going well and PJH isn't cured (yet)
next week we'll see PJH in coma when SHK will be jailed.what else could be worse =((

I just finish watching the subs to ep 2,  That PJH I knew was a b-a-s-t-a-r-d tight when I thought that he had some kind of remorse he stab his ex-wife in the back again.. Now he's in a coma and she get's arrested,, So hr will wake up from his coma and have a new attitude  and will give  these people the punch they so deserve 

I've just finished watching the first 2 episodes of the drama...What can I say, it is a really good drama..I am hooked by just watching the first episode.The pace is fast and the story is really intense...
But I really want to know, what actually happened 7 years ago? Whats made JH to regard TJ as some sort of father figure to him 
As for the preview, we will see some flashback about the relationship between JH and HK..Will JH's near death experience trigger his sense of guilty and start his payback after that?

Guest sullifish

@valsava i have watched ep 2... i think when PJH wake up on next ep after the surgery , and when he know that his ex-wife being captured by LTJ and others, he will go save his ex-wife and revenge for what they do it to her... because of him remembering his old memories with his ex-wife haha

Guest lakatsumi

valsava said: I just finish watching the subs to ep 2,  That PJH I knew was a b-a-s-t-a-r-d tight when I thought that he had some kind of remorse he stab his ex-wife in the back again.. Now he's in a coma and she get's arrested,, So hr will wake up from his coma and have a new attitude  and will give  these people the punch they so deserve 

I have yet to watch the first two episodes, but from reactions, it seems that it is highly intense, with a tightly woven script and excellent characterisation of our main players. While I go and catch up on Punch, here's recap from Dramabeans:
Punch: Episode 1by HeadsNo2 | December 17, 2014 | 1 Comment

punch1-00669.jpg

So intense. I guess we should’ve expected nothing less from the writer who brought usThe Chaser and Empire of Gold, since both were exceptionally well-written character dramas—the former having more elements of action than the latter, and the latter having pretty much invented its own brand of excitement when the majority of its scenes were just people talking. Sometimes they’d go from talking in one room to talking in another, but that was pretty much it. And it was awesome.

Punch, it seems, is poised and ready to be the best of both worlds, with one of the more riveting opening sequences in recent drama memory. If this first outing is just a display of what’s in this production’s arsenal, then I’d say we’re in pretty good hands. Fair warning, though: no punches were thrown in this episode. I know that’s what we were all tuning in for.

More: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/punch-episode-1/

Hi everyone! This is my first post on this thread. I started watching because I'm a fan of KRW and haven't seen him in a TV drama in ages.

After watching the first 2 eps I can say I'm really liking it and can't wait for the next eps. Though I'm not liking him being such s ba$$tard. So looking forward to seeing his character change.

Guest MaknaeC

My first post here~~~ Catch up with the first two episode!Well, for the first two episode, our hero is really such an anti-heroine, such a dirty prosecutor! ~X( and yes, I also wonder why he became like that, what happened 7 years ago? Whatever it is, I guess it has changed PJH into different person and also changed his principles as prosecutor. Maybe it's also the reason why PJH & SHK divorced, because they walk down different way and different destination.
For next episodes, I think PJH's surgery will fail. He'll gain conciousness of course, but I'm sure his brain tumor is still there. And he will lie to LTJ and JKJ that his surgery was successful.
In k-drama, sometimes I wonder why someone who is ill feel the pain just after he/she was told that he/she had a disease, and it happen again in this drama. Oh well, maybe it's power of suggestion :D

i agree with @MaknaeC no matter how big my hope is to PJH to get cured, i think the surgery will fail.the doctor will say that they were unable to take the tumor out or whether the tumor is being taken at first but it's appeared again sometimes.
by the dream PJH had during the surgery, it would bring us the new PJH. a kindhearted PJH.plus, he'll know that SHK is being arrested that make he wants to get a revengeit's hard to barely predict what will happen in the next episodes...it's like, GOSH, this is still our 2nd ep and the writer already let our lead knew that he has a tumor on his brain, he already undergoes a surgery to remove the tumor, and in the ep we will see PJH in coma such a really really fast plot, we still have 16 ep to go but we already went this fari wonder what will happen in the next 16 ep, maybe a total pain seeing PJH facing his death? his mission to get a revenge and get back along with Ye Rin & SHK..
and oh, hyeon son said in the 2nd ep "what if the tumor attack oppa's optical nerve, he will be unable to smile."i don't feel it right but i think we should REALLY anticipate that scene to appear sometimes.maybe in the end of the drama we will see such a super melancholic scene of handicapped PJH or else.remembering the producer, ouch we should really prepare for more tragic scenes

Archived