[Drama 2014/2015] Punch 펀치

larus

in the 2nd ep, SHK said something like:"on the day before our wedding, mother told me that you are very look alike your father. very stubborn, but unlike your father, you live based on the law."and then PJH replied:"if it's not because my father's hospital bill, i will not become who i am now."
i think that is what happened 7 years ago that make a huge change on PJH. that turns him into a bastard.PJH's dad might have died while he was in prison. or maybe because he is arrested, he cannot receive proper treat as a cancer patient.maybe in the past, a prosecutor threw a lawsuit against his dad. and because his dad hate law, he stood against prosecutors.it looks like Lee Tae Joon knew PJH's dad in the past, it looks like they were friends.so in the present, PJH & Lee Tae Joon teamed up to get their revenge against prosecutors. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew it.  Had the feeling that something bad would happen to the researcher... 
From his dream I guess Junghwan will realize he still loves his ex-wife.  Only two episodes and there's so much happening already. Everybody attacks everybody, there's nobody to trust. What a suspense and a terrible feeling.  Looking forward to see JH's turning around, so I can hope for the leads to rely on each other. 

Knew it.  Had the feeling that something bad would happen to the researcher... 

From his dream I guess Junghwan will realize he still loves his ex-wife.  Only two episodes and there's so much happening already. Everybody attacks everybody, there's nobody to trust. What a suspense and a terrible feeling.  Looking forward to see JH's turning around, so I can hope for the leads to rely on each other. 

@hkana" I so agree" After watching both episodes you just can't trust anyone to a point where it had me saying (What's next) who's zooming who, I also was thinking JH is indeed still in love with his Ex wife but time will tell in coming episodes that i can't wait to see..

@suchadiva42,  Question: Do PJH  assistant the female  (she played in noble lady don't know her name here) is she in love with him she seems a little one sided for me and have a jealous look if he talks or around his Ex-wife

@valsava" SJH name is Choi Yeo Jin on here, and i think she does have some sort of crush on JH as you've stated could be a one-sided love. but as i was checking out the relationship chart of them having a heart between the two, but really don't know what's up with that..

Guest MaknaeC

@valsava @suchadiva42 here's the chart.
779px-Punch_correlation.JPG
조력 : Helper. 대립 : Opposition.

Based on the direction of the arrow from Choi Yun Jin to Park Jung Hwan, I think yes, it's one-sided love

this  drama  looks  very  promising.  kim  rae  won  looks businesslike,  sleek,  trim,  fit  and totally  unlike  his  previous  characters.   he  looks  good  here.  maybe  after  the  operation  he'll  get  an  apocalyptic moment  and he'll be  different,  kindhearted,  on  the  right  side of  the  law  very much  like  regarding  henry.

lauren2b2 said: this  drama  looks  very  promising.  kim  rae  won  looks businesslike,  sleek,  trim,  fit  and totally  unlike  his  previous  characters.   he  looks  good  here.  maybe  after  the  operation  he'll  get  an  apocalyptic moment  and he'll be  different,  kindhearted,  on  the  right  side of  the  law  very much  like  regarding  henry.

AGREE with @pattsue!!I also think that we will be brought up to a plot of AMNESIA PJH can't remember what happened 7 years ago so he takes a complete U turn from a bastard into a kindhearted manbut i'm not sure whether PJH will also forget about his ex-wife and their daughterif so, the relationship between em will start again from zero still, i hope PJH will only lost the memory about what happened 7 years ago that makes him like who he is now
in the preview of 3rd ep, Lee Tae Joon expression was kind of depressed when he visit PJH (because he's wearing a blue hospital gown) if the amnesia plot is true, maybe in the future Lee Tae Joon will select JKJ to replace PJH position

AyuW said: AGREE with @pattsue!!I also think that we will be brought up to a plot of AMNESIA PJH can't remember what happened 7 years ago so he takes a complete U turn from a bastard into a kindhearted manbut i'm not sure whether PJH will also forget about his ex-wife and their daughterif so, the relationship between em will start again from zero still, i hope PJH will only lost the memory about what happened 7 years ago that makes him like who he is now
in the preview of 3rd ep, Lee Tae Joon expression was kind of depressed when he visit PJH (because he's wearing a blue hospital gown) if the amnesia plot is true, maybe in the future Lee Tae Joon will select JKJ to replace PJH position

Archived