[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

:sweatingbullets:@jolin_chan...oh no.... @dominjoonssi pic make me worried :sweatingbullets: <why HQG must show that kind of sad face and ulter such word if MY whose the one that dead??> what if BZH really2 sacrifice his soul to revive HQG? and the scene where he stroke her face and they flying together also on the raft is just BZH dream??:tears: even in promo BZH had wear modern outfit..<doesn't that mean something??>

please 100!!! i don't want HQG wait till 1000 years!!!!!

@YangD...thanks for your kind heart :wub: I like this picture..but I don't know u can combine it or not:sweatingbullets:

373663140.png

And I think this pic, BZH can be remove and put with normal HQG.:wub:

11907762_1658226834418089_35404934410883

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 3

wait. Why would hqg cry over my meeting her after 1000 years? Could it be my died reviving her and bzh felt so much guilt tat he imposed on himself a 1000 yrs sentence and hqg will need to wait for him? So this time the one doing the waiting is hqg? Seriously?!

Just 6 EPs more. The ending better make sense. I don't see how mo Yan can revive her. Sarft banned reincarnation but ok with so called soul swapping?? But at least spin off got modern feel even if 1000 yrs later is hardly modern times.

• Like 3

Damn it (Dear Mods, If this word is against Soompi's TOS I'm sorry plz let me know and I will delete it)  Why is catfish so evil in this drama

:crazy::angry:? He wasn't this evil in the book @^#*%$I&#$#@!. He makes my skin crawl. I'm watching it live and I can't even stand to look at his face. Why did he do that to Tang Bao and Luo Shi Yi those two are innocent and kindhearted ppl sighssss:tears::( .

That Biyotchhhh NMT's face is so disgusting. Ughhhh.

OMGawd DFYQ Nooooooooooooo!!! Wahhhhh cries. :tears::(:tears: I'm dying right now.

• Like 3

Guest eyeglass400

Hi guys! I'm a noob here (originally a lurker)

Was the variety show Happy Camp subbed in English? Where can I watch it? And also, as I was reading your posts, I was wondering why did SARFT ban reincarnation? Thanks! This thread looked interesting that's why I just jumped on this bandwagon :w00t:

Episode 53 is running wild, they rushing to move the plot, and the rushing for me, is far from smooth :angry::tears:

The palace bell already broken in this episode, but BZH manage to mend almost all of the pieces back together :wub:

And QG already changing outfit to the purple one (after the battle in Chang Liu).

I'm glad that SXM scold NMT for being overboard accusing that there might be something between BZH and QG.

And seeing the preview for episode 54, QG was imprisoned for a long time, because MXL's hair is turning grey (like in the preview).

And XY didn't die. BZH actually playing trick to deceive everyone so everyone including MY (but not SXM) think XY is dead. If the spoiler picture is right, now we can see the grown up YR who gonna fall in love with XY just like in the novel?

One thing that I hate, why BZH only blast NMT one time only. And that's it? No one is punishing NMT for what she did? Because now she is the sect leader? NMT now even dare to talk kinda disrespectful to MY, but I'm glad, now MY knows what kind of person is NMT that he praise a lot and insisting BZH to take her as disciple over and over. MY is so bad in judging other people character.

Episode 54 is almost full with filler. It's MXL-QS arc. I think this arc is to show that QG spend quite a lot of time in prison?

Next week episode : TB found from the scroll, to open the prison, they need a pearl that MXL have? MXL leave to save QG the night before his wedding with QS, making QS devastated. LSY, TB, MXL, QS gather in front of QG's prison, TB use the pearl but NMT manage to steal it. NMT stab TB :angry:

And, I was wrong, MXL hair haven't turn grey when they try to break QG free from the prison.

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 4

@jolin_chan..i cursed and diss a lot in today ep!! How can they drag scene about MXL and QS and ZR n SCQ!!! And even next week i think for one episode HQG will not become demon goddess!!!! They just wasting time on supporter cast compare than main cast!! Boiling!!

@BaiZiHua..agree with u. MY n NMT should be skin alive and sent straight to hell!! BZH just flied NMT for ruining his beloved face??? Just what kind of shittt punisment he give to that bit*h!!! Argh....i full with rage now!

• Like 3

**cries a million tears because must return to work ****:(( crying:tears:   
But I must say that episode 53 was better then the last 6 episodes .. because it's the most screen time BZH and QG have had together on the same sceen in a long time... Not to mention watching him hold her and fly away is always breath taking *8-&gt; day dreaming

must comment more later after episode rewatches :rolleyes:

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 4

@Bella-Chimura

I have translated that scene for you myself it's 99% correct I believe. If
there's someone else who is more fluent than me in viet and thinks I translated
it wrong they can correct it for me. I don't mind at all. Anyways I hope you
like it :):).

[HOT!!!!!!!] Một số hình ảnh "Hoa Thiên Cốt" mới được tài khoản
[HOT!!!!!!!] A number of Hua Qian Gu pix have been posted on the account of

25号霍宝宝 post lên weibo cá nhân, theo nội dung trong các bức
hình thì ở đoạn kết sư phụ sẽ dùng

25号霍宝宝 (< that person's personal) Weibo. The contents of pix
says at the end part Sifu will

mạng mình đổi lấy mạng Tiểu Cốt, khi Cốt tỉnh lại, Nho tôn đến và
truyền lại lời hẹn ước của sư phụ trước

exchange his life for HQG, When she wakes up, SXM tells her
about the promise Sifu says

khi qua đời: "1000 năm nữa, chúng ta sẽ gặp lại nhau!". Sau khi qua
đời, thân xác của sư phụ được giữ nguyên, còn nguyên thần thì luân hồi.

after he dies "1000 yrs later, we will meet again". After he died,his body
was kept intact, but his spirt will be reincarnated.

1000 năm sau, Bạch Tử Họa đầu thai ở thời hiện đại thành chàng trai có
tên Lâm Đồng và gặp lại Tiểu Cốt thời hiện đại. À và HE =)))))

1000 yrs later, BZH will be reincarnated in modern time his name will be Lâm
Đồng and he will meet HQG in modern day. Hehe.

Đó là những gì bạn ấy chia sẻ =)))))) Chưa biết thực hư nhưng có ai đi đốt
đài Hồ Nam với tui không?

This is what that person shared (on his weibo) =)))))) Don't know if it's really bad,
does anyone want to go burn down Hunan TV Station with me?

This is word for word what it says in the viet quote that you just posted.

:)

• Like 5

I thought MXL is old after her 16 years prison, so that means she is not imprisoned for 16 years?

I think this was originally in the script because it was already filmed a year ago. I think the change is deliberate. But saw some BTS and MXL had white hair so I am now confused. HQG isn't suffering enough.

Changliu is failing as an institution since it is a breeding ground for love. 

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 1

At this point I cannot fathom how they can conclude the series in 4 episodes, given that XiaoGu only turns into Demond Goddess by the end of ep 55 judging from the preview clip? I think HunanTV will add more episodes, if not then it will be a disaster.

• Like 2

Guest dominjoonssi

looks like the rumours about SARFT censorship may be true, that the latter half of the drama have many scenes which did not pass censorship, hence they chop chop here and there, and all the filler stories all come out. Maybe the uncut version will end up being only 50 episodes, instead of the original 54 episodes. If that is true, it means SARFT would have cut about 4 x 42 = 168 mins of scenes. I also heard that towards the end, the Ciwen production team wanted to maximise the screen time for the its own actors and maybe the other investors' actors, so Sexy Shifu's screen time got cut.:angry: Dunno if that rumour is true (about Sexy Shifu's and the OTP screen time reduced.) Also heard that demon goddess arc only around 2 episodes. All these rumours flying about online. Wallace is Taiwanese, hopefully when the drama is broadcasted in Taiwan, they will give me back my Sexy Shifu on screen。