[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@funnlimmsia...i really don't understand BZH. He said he will accompany HQG in new prison. But only he can watch HQG and HQG can't see him <following the novel>. Why not just livin together in prison happily ever after? Why must make HQG be so lonely? According to novel BZH pass Chang Liu leader title when he prison HQG in seabed. He also be a prisoner. Why need to separate.... huhhhh... i don't understand u at all sexy sifu... just waiting for the reborn of demon goddess. Then I will understand BZH. Ha7

• Like 2

Ep 53+54 preview :

BZH : Xiao Gu, from this day on, I will forever guarding you and accompany you here.

QG : You know so well that using the blood seal will greatly harm you. Why were you using this method to me then to torment yourself?

QG : Get out of the way

BZH : Xiao Gu. (not sure of the rest of the sentence, sorry)

BZH : Do you think I won't dare to kill you?

QG : I didn't endanger common people. If you want to kill, just kill me. I didn't believe in righteous, I didn't believe in evil, I just believe you.

Ep 53 preview

QG : I try hard to be accepted to Chang Liu, to be a disciple, I want to guard the people that I love, but in the end, I can not defend (guard) anyone.

BZH : Xiao Gu, Teacher knows that is hard to accept and facing all of these. Losing the one you care, losing the one that you want to protect, after overcome all these, you will grow up, make you stronger, don't be sad, I will always accompany you here

EP 54 preview 

YR : YR pay respect to Teacher

QG : I never accepted a disciple and I don't know you. Please leave.

YR : Teacher, did you forget? We've met before. At Chang Liu's kitchen, you teached me how  to make Peach Blossom Soup. I know right now you can not accept my existence, but Zun Shang already accepted me on your behalf, already gave me Palace Bell on your behalf. Teacher, please don't ignoring me, I will be obedient to you.

QG : Why do you know I live here?

YR : I got informed by Zun Shang, Zun Shang also told me to come here immediately and to not tell others, or I will make big trouble.

QG : He want you to come here to do what?

YR : I think Zun Shang knows that I always thinking of you. When you are in SW, I told him everyday to get you out of SW, so I can meet you sooner. I heard all about you since I was little, so when I grow up, I go against my father wish and want to be your disciple. But after the battle, I don't know where Zun Shang and you left. Hall of Emotionless is so empty, and left me all alone there, making me so scared.

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 5

I suppose.. and I never read the book but series wise.. he feels paternal but he is wrong about his feelings which is beyond paternal. he feels responsible for her, blamed himself for whatever she is, whatever she had done,w hatever she had to endure, so he was willing to take on her suffering with her but due to his principle and position, he can't be living with her because remember, at this point he feels he is her shifu and no more.

Much like No That I Love Ceaser less But I Love Rome More aka Not that I love Xiaogu less, but I love changliu more. He can't do things that is gonna be against changliu and if he does live with her, imagine what mo yan and other sects will do. They will attack Changliu and will charge to kill HQG, etc.

So I get him. What I don't get is why don't just prior to the nail punishment just let her run away with SQM? DFYQ is not powerful enough to fight all sects, SQM can do it. Even if HQG doesn't want to, he can just stab her with his sword (lightly) and throw her out. And yet he can't do it. He can't even disown her openly.

His compassion misled him. His kindness hurt him. Now his love will ruin him.

He still cares too much what others think. At the end his way of happiness is to disregard everybody else, to turn his back from the world, to turn his back from his 1000 years of cultivation and order in life and his love for changliu and leave with HQG. NOW that is extreme but I suppose if the spoilers are true with MY doing the sacrifice, in the end if he got the approval of the one guy who is dead set against them, that is his pass to leave changliu. Maybe MY will realise if he had not pushed ZR's mom away (or kill her or whatever) he would be less grumpy so maybe his last words will be

"Zihua, I was a fool. Do as your heart desires. Don't worry about Changliu. Find your own path, your own happiness" and DIE!

If the spoilers are wrong, then I am interested to know the growing list of questions;

1. how to solves BZH's mortality back to immortality

2. how to revive HQG (and please stop with the nonsense loss of memory-what an insult to all who sacrificed for her. She is not the most pitiful person)

3. New question. to to  make BZH's exit from changliu justified; with approval, and without just turning his back on the world. Key is I believe Mo Yan perhaps. I don't know. Love isn't everything. The idea to allow BZH to exit Changliu must be graceful and justified if not I will lose all respect for him.

"BZH : Xiao Gu. (not sure of the rest of the sentence, sorry)"

I think he said 

"You were my disciple. You don't think I dare to kill you?!"

Did he used past tense on the disciple part?? Yeah he did!

" You know so well that using the blood seal will greatly harm you. Why were you using this method to me then to torment yourself?"

I think she said "Why are you still using these methods to imprison me and so  torment yourself?!"

And not common people but rather people in general. As in "I did not harm mankind..."

Something like that. A lot of ?!

And BZH's dialogue in these 2 episodes is ...

"SHE is my disciple"
"She IS my disciple"
"She is MY disciple"
"She is my DISCIPLE"

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 6

@funnlimmsia i try to answer your question based on novel.

1. BZH will become immortal back when he take one drop of demon goddess blood. In novel, if im not mistaken when jealous kiss happen, BZH crushing HQG lips till bloody and unintentional suck her bloody lips. So he become immortal. And the curse make he not died forever.

2. Im not sure about memory loss because they don't follow the novel <but in my opinion SQM will revive because his not dead and a picture he riding a horse proof that>. But if DF, TB and all can't have reincarnation, how can they life again? Waking from dead is same with reincarnation?? Huhh...i don't understand. SARFT rule complicated things...

3. How can BZH exit CL with graceful if entire sect at the end know he love his own disciple <they saw the scar and they don't give a damn to BZH. To them forbidden love still wrong>. Em...but if in drama MY said like what u thinking, maybe BZH will had some graceful 

But..when HQG died...BZH don't care about graceful, Chang Liu or world. If ZR doesn't sacrifice himself for a bit of HQG soul, BZH had murder entire Chang Liu. He become crazy when thinking he will not see HQG anymore. I hope they still follow the novel. I want to see crazy BZH even a little bit :) <sorry for being masochist. U support BZH. I suport HQG. Ha6>

@jolin_chan...love u to the moon and back ♡♡♡ thanks for translation. Em...HQG had been prisoned tomorrow..maybe at the end of tomorrow ep, TB will dead n demon goddess will reborn? Then continue next week? 

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 4

@funnlimmsia i try to answer your question based on novel.

1. BZH will become immortal back when he take one drop of demon goddess blood. In novel, if im not mistaken when jealous kiss happen, BZH crushing HQG lips till bloody and unintentional suck her bloody lips. So he become immortal. And the curse make he not died forever.

2. Im not sure about memory loss because they don't follow the novel <but in my opinion SQM will revive because his not dead and a picture he riding a horse proof that>. But if DF, TB and all can't have reincarnation, how can they life again? Waking from dead is same with reincarnation?? Huhh...i don't understand. SARFT rule complicated things...

3. How can BZH exit CL with graceful if entire sect at the end know he love his own disciple <they saw the scar and they don't give a damn to BZH. To them forbidden love still wrong>. Em...but if in drama MY said like what u thinking, maybe BZH will had some graceful 

But..when HQG died...BZH don't care about graceful, Chang Liu or world. If ZR doesn't sacrifice himself for a bit of HQG soul, BZH had murder entire Chang Liu. He become crazy when thinking he will not see HQG anymore. I hope they still follow the novel. I want to see crazy BZH even a little bit :) <sorry for being masochist. U support BZH. I suport HQG. Ha6>

1. Won't happen in series since blood sucking is banned. Maybe accidental drop into his mouth??

2. I think that SQM on horse in white right? Looks photoshopped. Unless he has a sudden change of taste in colour.

3. It has to be graceful, graceful means without hate, without anger, without regrets, without being forced to choose sides that he is allowed to go. I think SXM can give him that go ahead but none more powerful than that of MY's approval. So I like the idea of MY being the catalyst but I am not sure who he will revive HQG in the process. So series gotta explain! If this is true. No fans will blame BZH from just leaving. That's what they want him to do. But I like a better ending where the idea is he can retire happily and unretire one day and the only way is to leave changliu with consent.

I doubt crazy BZH will happen or killing entire sect will happen and I am happy it won't go that way. I can't cheer for a guy who kill innocent people just because he misses his lover.If I am HQG neither will I. So out of character. Right now he is not going insane. BZH in the series is consistent and I like that. Let them exit the immortal world and the series in a graceful way. BZH has already suffered enough for HQG. Like I said she is not the most pitiful person. BZH is. His entire life is turned upside down thanks to her. His methods may be harsh but he doesn' t explain himself, gotta trust him. He is always thinking of ways, just no one seems to trust him, not even HQG seems to have faith in him. Does she really love him when she continually defy him? Not trusting him?

• Like 5

@Bella-Chimura with the pace of the drama right now, I'm afraid we will see QG as demon goddess next week :tears:

You're welcome. Have to sleep now, it's 2 AM here :D

See you all tomorrow.

@funnlimmsia my grammar is out of place like usual, so thank you for the correction. But on the blood seal part, my interpretation is BZH already put the seal on QG in the past, that's why I use past tense, but I don't know, maybe I'm wrong with the grammar. can't think straight now, so sleepy :sweatingbullets:

And the sentence that I said not so sure, after Xiao Gu, he mention some kind of weapon (rough translations) before he mention she were his disciple. But wait, he did disown her as his disciple when he was poisoned, but he still always said she is his disciple, so is she still his disciple or not? (before the palace bell broken) :blink:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 7

@funnlimmsia...i also thinking BZH not become crazy in drama <even I want that so much>. But i wonder how they gonna revive dead HQG without reincarnation???

Of coarse HQG love him eventhough she defies him <if HQG not defy BZH order, he will be long dead because of poison. HQG just don't want a person she loves most died, so even she need to defy BZH order, she will do it to save him> <and if she follow BZH order n just let BZH died...what the point of love story then?>

Trust? How can she put trust with BZH love that hard to differentiate with lover love? Sifu love? Or daddy love?.  Because she trust him that she just don't care for being a prisoner for 16 years. Just because the trust broken when TB dead, then demon goddess revive.

Poor HQG...if Sexy Sifu not sexy, i will glad to see you marry SQM. Ha6 :) 

@jolin_chan...it seem like that :( 

• Like 4

She can't marry SQM. Will fight over make up.

She has to be in prison. She got the demon god power. If everyone knows, she is deader than dead and everyone will want that power. She is simply too dangerous to be let out alive. She can also misuse her power. She could go crazy and kill people. Harsh but sometimes, shifu is in a bind. Of course she can't let him die. But if he hadn't fell for her, maybe he could think of a rationale way to solve the problem. Like kick her out of changliu, disown her and let SQM take her away.

Jolin, your translation is great! I just added Imprison. I think that's what I heard. Nothing to do with past tense in that sentence you were referring to! I don't think he mention weapons, If I heard correctly he said she was his disciple and grew up with him.. something like that. I can't hear much of that earlier part.

No he never officially disowned her, until I suppose that ,moment she stabbed herself. Curious why he used past tense there.

• Like 5

Waaaahhhhh :tears::crazy: MY and NMT...hate! HateHate! i need more episodesssssssss....I want UNCUT DVD :angry:...they even cut some scenes where shi fu looks at the cartoons by himself :angry: . whyy whyyy? I feel that these episodes were so rushed. Not sure if it was production's fault or hunan tv cutting scenes? How the hell are they lossing money? What? Companies are pulling out advertisements during the airing of HQG? Ive never seen such a long thread. 

What's up with not allowing reincarnation? It has been in the beliefs of many Asian cultures, including China. Mao has reincarnated into the the agencies that push censorship. Screw them....I hope China's film industry fails. HK gets its independence and Taiwan takes back mainland. Im pissed at everything China..right now. I hate their oppressive regime. Sorry...Im MAD!! :angry:...

• Like 3

Guest dominjoonssi

tmr highlight scene of the day 

Sexy Shifu finds out that NMT poured Emotionless Water on Pretty Flower, gets angry and hits NMT flying. Not sure about chopping her hands but dun think that's happening. 

aaeNz5L.jpg

6NSn0lE.jpg

Ov4fQ5j.jpg

MYGtyta.jpg

netizens are picking apart today's episodes to highlight how many scenes and lines were cut, and there's quite a lot cut scenes and lines which are pretty obvious because the lines don't link or the scenes seems illogical or w something missing. the latter half of the novel I guess has lot of elements which SARFT doesn't like. Some even think the uncut 54 episodes have been shortened to 50 episodes because they are guessing SARFT  cut about 4 episodes of content based on the current pacing of the TV episodes vs the uncut online episodes.

according to the spoilers I have read, Sexy Shifu no go mad cos Pretty Flower revives quite soon after her death with amnesia. FGG already said ending will be different  

005NUeDegw1evkswmh0lag309105yqv6.gif hm...poor zi hua...reback to coughing blood..:tears:

6f25597agw1evkj5e6we5g209q05he84.gif 6d40f7f4jw1evkhp24dxog209q05h7wk.gif

the part when Zi HUA know that Man Tian burn QIAN GU FACE.....he suppose to CUT Man Tian arm.....YES ZI HUA WAS MAD ......YOU CAN SEE him transform to a mad in only a second ...

6f821532gw1evl37z089jg207x06jton.gif this was cut from the bts at the end of episiode 52 :) hehe 

ZI HUA SHOW QIAN GU HOW TO PLAY SOCCER :)

e9058fc0gw1evjoohvd1mg20b4069u0z

hm that meant this scene will be after Qian Gu die....hm I have post before but repost it now because is soon the end sniff

91703b87jw1eue403ssnvj218g0tmtlt1

my heartbroken flower who die...''sigh'' SNIFFFFF....

b7cd1d6egw1evjfggvwedj20c80c8wew

b7cd1d6egw1evjfgi1zj7j20c80c8wev

b7cd1d6egw1evjfgh7madj20c80c8mxg

b7cd1d6egw1evjfgikf4fj20c80c80t2

d1763aa0gw1evkv013e68j20c80c8gm0

d1763aa0gw1evkv00nu0hj20c80h0aap

d1763aa0gw1evkv006mi9j20c80c8wes here my awaiting kiss let's me happy now!!! LOLLL

the part when Mo Yan force again Zi hua about Qian Gu...She is my disciple, i'm responsable for...

6d40f7f4jw1evkhp0v9hdg209q05hnph.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evkhp1k187g209q05hb2b.gif after Tang Bao ask him help for Qian Gu, Zi hua go to find her...

6d40f7f4jw1evjkzu8bcvg20b40697wk.gif when SXM said that no understand Zi hua.....

6d40f7f4jw1evjkzrzbg2g20b4069x6q.gif mo yan...catfish did appear a lot =.=

EDIT TWO MORE NEW PICTURE 

df7844dagw1evkwtu57c2j20av0gjt9m1

df7844dagw1evkwttxv7pj20a30g9t9v1

OK TIME TO REPLY NOW back to page 88 o.o i'm late omg

@Bella-Chimura & @Cupcakeninja OMG I was so intense about My Love from the start with Do Min Joon lolll and I won't said I love all actors, but some is more and other is less. Be fan, I will stay fan for any serie I think. 

OMG don't talk about Producer, everyone there kill me because I was with SC X YJ and my OTP was sink ...omg I was so hardcore protect my OTP LOLLLL they have a extreme fan club for IU/Cindy inside LOLL. anyway I accept that Cindy end with SC ok ok...I just feel bad from Dream High and suzy LOL

Yong Pal is a great recommendation, I watch it when it's start. Scholar who walk at Night is REALLY ALIKE OUR SERIE HUA QIAN GU ...no joking they have plenty things alike and I like the serie :)

If you all want to try the serie in my signature Rapture and Found is funny, but someone have delete the whole 1080p on youtube so the only way to find is the youku or tudou hm

new serie hm, well I have few to recommend it but I prefer to recommend a old one hm ..

cupcakeninja, you want chinese, modern or ancient, mainland or other chinese? 

Right now I know I will watch later Wu Xin the monster killer because of Mike Pirath LOLL

Chang Ge Xing is one serie I'm waiting for because I have read the manga and TRULY EXCELLENT!!!  Strong personality the lead girl and also the lead guy LOLL

Nirvana in Fire I didn't start yet and it's Hu Ge omg...for sure I will watch it ..

alors this serie I will recommend to you cupcakeninja ...THAT SOOO GOOD and you will laughing a lot hehe The Amazing Bride

:) but Mike Pirath also is cute ...do you want to try lakorn then or also you want wuxia recommendation? ;) Also I promote to all my friends and family and workers our lovely serie Hua Qian Gu LOLL

Bella-chimura lollll I know you LOVEEEE Chen Xiao

also ROCH was in episode 05 like 16:43 in the episode which appear Li Ying and kiss Chen Xiao

@BaiZiHua I will upload more excellent picture later dear :wub::wub: still always happy you like all pictures. hugsss and yes i HATE also SARFT =.= in the two new episodes they cut cut and cut no stop =.= 

@mmrod_04 oh yes well Zhang Han date with the lead girl from Chinese Paladin 5, I know she was also in Xuan Yuan Jian Zhi Tian Zhi Hen....the girl who was in white, who was in love with Hu ge and then euhh hm was love with Jing Fu (who also lead in chinese paladin 5 if i remember o.O) Zhang Han date with Gu Li Na Zha (hm which part in China is Urumqi ?)

I think I got a same idea like you, that really strange Wallace seem not familiar wiith Li Ying. He is a playful with all his costar so why only Li Ying he is strange ...hm...anyway LET'S HOPEEEEE they are together!! loll

@BaiZiHua thank for your video about the interview with Wallace dear:wub:...he seem more talking then before. He seem really shy in a real life yes LOLL 

@BellyButton

Hey, did you all see the interview of the four guys ie Wugou, Sha Jie Jie, SGM and MoYan?  Interesting.  Catfish looks more handsome clean shaven without his moustache.  He says he is trying to protect BZH from HQG because women are trouble based on his own personal experience.  :D  The guys are so funny.  I don't hate MoYan anymore.

hm I think I will still hate Mo Yan but I did like him in modern style :) 

@Checkmate24601 about the shoe

a lot fans find they have alike shoe in Happy Camp so yes they are really hardcore find to find and analyse everything

eaf81a4c510fd9f933cb05b7202dd42a2934a414

48540923dd54564eabbab4e7b6de9c82d0584f14

yes the white and gray shoe was WALLACE and the other female form is Li ying shoe...

LOLLL omg fans are realy hardcore LOLLLL thank for all loveley pictures you have post :)

@Cupcakeninja LOL well about Jo Sung Mo and Jo In Sung. Jo Sung Mo who was the Goryo King in my lovely Empress Ki was my opposite from my TH loll so back then I was extremely protect my SN X TH couple so I was not so into him. I saw a lot serie with him but probably it's still in my blood after 2 year...I was like ...TH is winner no Goryo king LOLLLL

Jo In Sung, you should watch What Happening in Bali...you will understand why he still and exremely still popular :) 

@hayuinblue :wub: welcome back dear!!!  SQM is uke ? are you sure? LOLL than Zi Hua or SCQ is seme LOLL

Sure I will post more picture for everyone here and yes I will try to find the picture you ask me :) and thank for your lovely picture dear!!!! :)

@dominjoonssi no way, when I read it , I just saw NO MAJOR KISS I FEEL DYING already back then tearinggggggggggggg

still I keep my hope, Keep my Faith (sound Kattun song LOLL) UNTIL MY LOVELY KISS WILL APPEAR!!  that why I was thinking that ZR will take MB place from the novel...hm....but I got my jealous Zi Hua maybe will appear kyaaaaaaa

@Le_Amarant

^Man this book and show are the biggest sexual tease ever. >:(

THAT WHY WE ALL FUSTRATED IT ...because they tease us with sexual smutty act and we got NOTHING ...how can we be happy after that LOLLLL how can we reader who have read the novel will be happy hehe ;)

@Quhuilan99 welcome late in this hardcore tread for our lovely Hua Qian Gu serie :) Feel free to post everything you have in your mind hehe No worry =.= I'm so pissed off with SARFT so we should wait for the real uncut dvd from taiwan it's seem....no cut. No worry also, most of us have watch this serie many time already..me 8 times already HAHAHAHA...oh but I fast forward all good scene too at the end hehe 

@funnlimmsia wow you are already in bromance nirvana serie? omg I should go soon but I have so much to watch kdrama, lakorn, mainland, singapore...=.= I don't have a time sniffff

@thisisablack0ut_stv nothing with your age dear, you give us plenty GOOD informations so we are sooo happy!!!! :wub: awawaaaa do you think Wallace got any possibility to end with Li Ying? hehe

@bubblyb00_stv

So, based on the synopsis, no seduction scene? No BZH's half naked torso? All those "sexy" pictures are just teasers, not scenes? If thats the case, I'll be soooo dissapointed. Im going to rewatch The Prince of Lan Ling as consolation. 

YES SNIFFF NO SIX PACK like Cruel Romance snfiffff LOLLLL sure Lan Ling Wang is a good serie...happy you like it :wub:

but seem we got a kiss ..ONLY and ONLY KISS that WALLACE PROMISE TO us fans!!!

@litia thank for your information, I was sooooo happy when I read it omg....

I just read on a Facebook fanpage that there is a kiss scene and Wallace and Li Ying were so into it that they didn't stop when the director said "cut". This is an account from an actress in the crew. So surely there must be a kiss left?

didn't sleep it...kkyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Wallace so you still keep your name for ''King of Kisser'' !!! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa with the Queen of Kisser omg ...the scene will soooooo hotttt.......LOLLL

@Soniya15 No worry;) it's confirm by Fresh Guo Guo that we will have a different ending from the novel. Also we got a lot picture which lead a happy ending between Zi hua x Qian Gu. Also Fresh Guo Guo want a happy ending, she did express it hehe.  In the novel it's seem they really make like Zi hua need to redeem himself...in the drama, probably it's because facial expression and everything about Wallace body language..we can see that he really worry about Qian Gu and really care of her so much... probably that why we won't see him crazy ..hm (I was prefer him 200 year crazy LOLLL hehe)

@mmrod_04 Wallace seem really honest with his fans :) yes. oh!!! it's your first serie with Wallace or you have see other serie? if not ..hehe let's me brainwashing with Wallace serie LOL:P

@dominjoonssi hms seriously, I will keep a faith until the end for this serie :) and after that I will try to get the real INCUT version and will be addict and obsessed again LOL. NO this TREAD will never and ever end LOL because all fans for Hua Qian Gu will come back and you also come back :D and need to redo all SRT file when I grab my uncut version grrrrrrr ...a lot a job again sigh...

@Bella-Chimura me too want SQM revive sniffff with my spoiler picture I hope soooo much...but Domin said maybe is only a spirit so what should I do o.o btw I will recommmend you later chinese and lakorn serie, I have so much..lakorn from 1990 to now o.o and I hope some will be english version for you...I like Nadech also and Mario...and James Ji hehe..will write more later :) 

@Checkmate24601 I also find the manga before but was only in chinese manhua version. WOW i didn't know they already have in viet!!!! coool!!! I which I can undestand viet but nope...should I call my friend viet to translate for me lollllll. LOVELY PICTURES!!!! Zi HUA blushing is soooo cute kyaaaaaaaaaaaa

@bubblyb00_stv oh o.o Wallace look like aaron ? hm not really LOL well right now we got 3 guys who got a same hairstyle which is Show, Wallace and Aaron...maybe because of that...I find Show look more alike Aaron o.O 

btw I will reply more after your dream lolllll right now just answer you the question, Xiao Gu die after she transform into demon-goddess...when she forced Zi Hua to kill her ....snifff to protect the 6 realms ...ohh love...what it's that....why is so hurt... (i feel like in ROCH when Guo Xing said something like that LOLLL

SPOILER FOR THE NEXT EPISODE GIFS 

6d40f7f4jw1evlli2ksb0g209q05hu0z.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evlli1ahykg209q05he82.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evlli1qv29g209q05h4qr.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evlli24nrhg209q05hx6p.gif the important scene from dear :wub:@jolin_chan signature is there...see Zi Hua so worry about her and catch her....awawaawaaaaaa...

CREDIT WEIBO PX PIX !!! 

EDIT: SERIOUSLY THIS SERIE DON'T MAKE ME SLEEP OR WHAT =.= lollll anyway 

HIGH PICTURE QUALITY PICTURES SPOILER SECOND PART 

005z7IA6gw1evlof3ic9qj30qe0et43q1

005z7IA6gw1evlof4ffkrj30qe0hl0x91

005z7IA6gw1evlof5u8qtj30qe0etdjh1

005z7IA6gw1evlof7ewvnj30qe0hlq811

005z7IA6gw1evlof7v68tj30qe0hln1z1

005z7IA6gw1evlof8z6itj30qe0hln1r1

CREDIT WEIBO PIX PIX 

QIAN GU TIME IN HER PRISON AND ZI HUA STAY WITH HER... in the novel was suppose to be 16 year ...in the drama seem fast o.O 

KEEP GOING EVERYONE, WE HAVE NOW 1895 POSTS, 179 600 VIEWS AND 95 PAGE OF THIS LOVELY TREAD FOR OUR LOVELY SERIE ...LET'S GO TO 100 PAGES WE CAN DO IT!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub:

will reply tomorrow more :) 

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 6

Ladies....okay. Im oficially obsessed with HQG's series or with Cdrama in general. I just had a dream. The dream combined the people of various series. It was sooo weird!!

The dream:

i just moved in to a new place with a new roommate and started to watch HQG. All of the people of Chang Liu went on a mission. While the people of Chang Liu were waiting for the plane to arrive (a plane, not swords..lol), Xiao Gu saw shi fu sitting next to NMT. Xiao Gu got jealous and went and sat next to Shi Wu Ji (Shi Wu Ji was the main male character from Cuan Dian Yuan Yang played by Qi Ji, awesome hot body in Cruel Romance btw). So, shi fu saw them and got jealous and started to fight. Sexy shi fu started using his laser fighting (aka magic) and Shi Wu Ji started using Kung Fu and was dressed in a kimono just like in Cruel Romance. The whole airport were watching and Lang Lin Wang came to stop the fight........and then I was looking for sushi in my apartment complex. It took me almost 2 hrs to find the sushi restaurant. I thought it was stand #402, but then some Korean ladies told me that the Japanese food stands moved to the second floor. When I finally found my sushi place, I picked 2 very tiny sashimi-salmon. The sushi chef told me that I should have picked larger pieces. .....and my whatsup messenger rang, so I woke up. When I woke up, I so wanted to kill my cousin because she woke me up from a nice sushi dinner and a very intetesting drama. I wanted to see more of Lin Ying, Wallace, Feng Shao Feng, and Qi Ji...hahaha. What a Sunday!!! Lol

Thank you ladies for all the writtingsss!! 

@miaka fy Xiao Gu dies after demon godness or before? 

xoxo

• Like 5

@miaka fy...thanks for cute picture ♡♡♡♡ <hope they don't cut BZH with black robe mourning HQG death> and the kiss!!!!

@bubblyb00_stv...HQG died after become demon goddess. :) 

@dominjoonssi thanks for spoiler.<cut hand also can't. But they can cut a lot of scene. Damn Sarft!!> i waiting for your leaked script ♡♡

@miaka fy...if thai lakorn I only love mario maurer. Nadech n yaya couple. Lakorn also good but mt eyes put high demanding on hero n heroin. He3. Of coz, can u recomend some best lakorn? And wuxia too. But i want wuxia with romance and happy ending. If only wuxia till the end. I can't watch it. Ha7.

Yup, I love Chen Xiao. I tried to watch Wallace another drama. But I can't watch it till the end because it ruin sexy sifu character in my eyes :( <i love BZH not wallace. Ha7>

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 2

Mama mia, this thread went so fast l. wow. i got 15 pages to read @.@  ,

Just a little gifts for all dears fans in this thread  before work ...Hope you girls like it. 

gCOjdxW.jpg

JZOS82B.jpg

V3a77SP.jpg

ew4ltmF.jpg

hvGZhiH.jpg

PTBTLSp.jpg

4S8PBbf.jpg

WFgTW9o.jpg

p6LsTef.jpg

wL6vUYU.jpg

rmoDccz.jpg

Footballl GIF was funny!!

I suppose this bZH is a rational man, chopping off arms isn't his style. He has yet to kill or harm anyone directly in this series. It is consistent in that way. Maybe someone else will chop off her arms? There is a reason why there is the Shuo Feng story arc in this series.

Anyway I am still compiling my own photobook for this series. I have been looking for the official character stills high and low in really high HD without the watermark of weibo or whoever posted it. Also one that is not cropped. I am looking not just for HQG or BZH but everyone. Do you know where I can find them?

Like this one

http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/acw_world/media/Promotional/Show2014/HuaQianGu/HQG42.jpg.html

But hopefully bigger?

• Like 2