[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Is there a rumour that Ciwen will release an uncut version within a year?

The supporting actors' scenes are essential if other scenes are added as well. They're already filmed a year ago. Maybe create an international petition? China doesn't get it BUT we can get?

From the leaked script I can see the filmmakers followed the book.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 3

@funnlimmsia...thanks a lot dear. Em...last question, what kind of book BZH give to NWY in front of Cloud Palace?? Martial art book I think? BZH want NXY learn martial arts then can save HQG???

@funnlimmsia..of coarse HQG was the first one who want to give antidote to BZH. But when BZH saw her face, BZH screaming and throw a cup at HQG forehead. She bleeding and then said sorry. because BZH don't want HQG come near him, is then HQG sent ZX.:D

• Like 3

@funnlimmsia...thanks a lot dear. Em...last question, what kind of book BZH give to NWY in front of Cloud Palace?? Martial art book I think? BZH want NXY learn martial arts then can save HQG???

I am not sure it is even a martial arts book, more like a philosophy book perhaps? And not to save HQG. But to save mankind because HQG is staying put in her nice prison. BZH is telling Xiaoyue if he wants to help HQG then help other people. Xiaoyue now is determined to prove to everyone that when HQG saved him, she did not make a mistake. So I suppose he is off to do charity work.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 2

I see!! 

Sad though the part where HQG tried to explain and Shifu points the sword at her and she started talking and he just stab her and she cried saying "I don't even have the right to finish my sentence anymore". That is one moment I don't get BZH but I guess he is trying to keep the charade/pretense up, so that he can carry her away.

• Like 5

@funnlimmsia...maybe she feel disgrace with her own self. so she wear that leaves. and maybe that purple robe was suitable attire since she can't wear Chang Liu uniform.:sweatingbullets: 

Really? HQG not finish the sentence and BZH just stab her? <in novel BZH never intend to stab her. But MY cast a spell on BZH sword, so it's automatically stab HQG.> But in yesterday episode...I not understand a little bit... BZH stab HQG chest but she not getting hurt??? and the bell broken? did she kept her palace bell at chest? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

@Bella-Chimura

Thx for the great pix of HQG love them so much she looks so serene.:)
I'm always rooting for this drama to be a good experience with all the viewers.
I know how much you like this drama so I will be heartbroken if you don't like
the end result. TJOF Aja Fighting!

:wub::wub::wub:

@dominjoonssi

I hope you're right and it (the 1000yr thingy) is just a gimmick and it's not
really in the drama because I feel like that story will completely ruin the
entire story for me. After I saw that side story or whatever the heck it was I
decided to quit watching the drama until it finishes airing. Also, thx for always
posting translations and leaked scripts. I really appreciate it.:)

@mmrod_04

You are welcome to have all the BZH soup you can eat. I will cook it for you :)
Hehehe.

@kashie19

I completely agree with you on being unsatisfied with NMT punishment for
ruining HQG face:angry:. I think it's so disgusting that both Catfish and NMT are
forever doing evil crap and no one does anything to them. Catfish is such a
loser he is always spouting stuff about HQG being evil and blah blah blah.
But he is a disgrace to mankind. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

He actually killed that Chang Liu disciple (the one that got his memory
wiped by HQG) that came to tell him about the HQG BZH kiss thingy. And
that evil demon NMT also killed that person from her sect and he was always
so nice to her and loyal to her father as well. I mean seriously why would a
person harm someone innocent from their own sect? :tears:

• Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

EOHfylO.jpg

Passage of Time: BZH stared at HQG throughout the night without sleeping a wink. 

Night turned to day. 
Early the next morning, HQG opened her eyes only to see BZH (in front of her), everything forgotten, her countenance was like before (the mess happened), she smiled gently. 

HQG: Shifu!
BZH was taken aback, with a trace of surprise expressed in his eyes. 
BZH: Little Bone...

HQG confused, slowly regaining lucidity, her countenance gradually darkening. 
Realizing things can never go back to what they were before, she coldly rose and left. 
BZH wanted to raise his hand but he stopped it.
In his mind, there was a flashback to the days back at Emotionless Hall, of HQG smiling and calling out for Shifu. 
BZH dejectedly saddened. 

It just occured to my mind, is it possible that BZH want to sacrifice himself to save QG, that's why QG curse him to stay alive? Whatever it is, how can they gonna wrap up the series with 4 episodes left, and seeing the preview, QG will become demon goddess only by the end of episode 56? So there will still be lots of filler coming ahead? Arrggghhh :angry: so frustating.

And it also bugging me, that even SXM can tell MY that it so obvious that QG steal DD device to cure BZH, so MY must not still pursue this matter to punish / kill QG, but why when DF confront BZH several episodes ago, BZH must said to himself like he just knows this fact? Now I really think they (HunanTV) dub the original dialogue here :angry: need to watch the real untouched version soon. Please tell me they gonna release the untouched version soon.

@carmolita and @miaka fy I agree with both of you, thankfully for BZH, yesterday episodes seems redeem with the Chang Liu battle between BZH and QG, and how he held her (I can't help noticing Li Ying seems holding to laugh on that scene :sweatingbullets::w00t:), how he so furious at how MY determine to kill QG that make him choose to leave behind Chang Liu and take QG away in front of everyone :w00t: so much for MY effort to conceal Chang Liu not so free with love, take that Catfish! (and even later on YR told QG that a lot is happening in  Chang Liu when QG away, e.g : Huo Xi and Wu Qing Luo married :w00t:). It really like the term that my mom used 'people who don't have the privilege to eat grape, said that grape is sour' ~ because MY love life is not smooth, he abusing his power to prevent other people's love life too :angry:

@miaka fy kyaaaa love that GIF sooo much, thank you thank you :wub:

@BaiZiHua thank you for the translations. I really hope BZH won't sacrifice himself, and make QG wait for 1000 years. I really hope that pics is for the side story just like @Bella-Chimura said.

@funnlimmsia thank you for the translations. And I agree with you, DF death is so rushed.

That's why I said, the scenes seems rushed, and kinda being chop chop here and there, because certain scenes seems lacking of continuity from other scenes. Why must they squeeze the filler if it means chopping our OTP screen time :angry: I don't mind if they want to add as many fillers as they want, as long as they didn't cut any OTP screentime, but with this very limited time left, why must they still squeeze lots of filler :angry:

@YangD thank you for the previews and pics :wub:

@Mikki- thank you for the BTS videos. They're so talented, have to act with imaginations like that. :wub:

@bubblyb00_stv can't agree more, why must they tease us with videos, pics, if they end up going to cut it when it broadcast. Or, the one who leaking the videos and pics is the production team, so us fans will know, that actually the scenes is suppose to be like the teaser, and they will eventually broadcast the untouched version somehow in the future?

@Soniya15 what can I say, he captivated me since TJOF :sweatingbullets: it's been years since the last time I watch his drama, the last time was Sound of Colors, and before that was 100% Senorita. So I got lots of catching up to do :D

And I can feel you, because they ban reincarnation, a lot of the characters that already die or will die are not coming back, the set up is like narrowing to sad ending, and so the meet again in 1000 years, I'm so afraid that this means BZH gonna sacrifice himself. But thinking back of the spoiler pic where BZH's lips is smear with blood while he cry (after the final battle) that means BZH still alive when QG die?? I really really hope so, so MY can sacrifice himself for QG.

@mmrod_04 I hope you will enjoy watching those 2 dramas, and perhaps we gonna meet again in He Came Close Your Eyes thread?

@dominjoonssi thank you for the translations of the script. Wow, so they even put the aphrodisiac scene on the script. Seeing all the script that you've been sharing with us, the script actually contain all the juicy part that lots of the fans who read the novel been waiting for. So we just have to wait and see wether these scenes will show up on the last 2 episodes *finger cross*

@Bella-Chimura same here, want to see BZH trying to endure the feel of lust :D and gimme gimme the jealous kiss :wub: Now I have a bad feeling, will the ending is not satisfying, that's why they push back the demon goddess arc and torture and kiss to the last day of broadcast, so we still gonna hook on our tv, internet, etc to watch it till the last seconds of this drama?? Oh please don't :angry::sweatingbullets::blink: And I also feel the same way as you, QG in that cleopatra style of sitting, is already give a demon goddess aura. And even earlier than that, in Chang Liu Battle she already show her badass character :w00t:

@kashie19 and @BaiZiHua I hate that no one dare to touch MY and NMT too, that's why both of them is getting out of the control, because they think what they did is all righteous. NMT even not respect LSY like she should be, she didn't even respect her father. I bet she will not get any scar when she soaked in Emotionless Water, become she only love herself (or the water also took effect to the one who is so self centered like NMT?), but she certainly will be left with only bone or her bone will also evaporated when she is being soaken in Greed Water, they should give her that punishment along with the nails and swords stabbing

@dominjoonssi I really want they show this scenes too. There are lots of lovey dovey moment between our OTP when QG become demon goddess, oh please show them to us you HunanTV

• Like 5

@jolin_chan

YW babes for the translation. That story (1000 yr reunion) is so crazy I hate it so much (I actually
lost my sheit after reading that and decided I don't wanna watch this anymore .... sighss)
:tears::tears: It's like they haven't even finished this drama yet and they are thinking of doing
a follow up series. Hello?! Hunan or whomever is gonna make the sequel! Are these ppl mental?
They should actually try to do a better job with the drama they have at hand instead of trying to
push a sequel. Can't they wait till HQG is over before working on the sequel. They are such greedy
pigs I tell you. .:huh::angry:

About NMT Ughhhh. She is forever a hater. She b*tches and moans about not being BZH
disciple but she never realizes that maybe the reason he didn't choose her is because she
is evil and psychotic. From the first moment I saw her I disliked her. I was willing to forgive
catfish because at the end of the book everyone basically forgave him. He wasn't as annoying
as he is in the drama. But for some reason when I look at those two evil bffs on screen I get
feel sick to my stomach.

Although I'll quit watching I'll still come by to see you and our lil HQG family. You guys
have always been so kind to me I will definitely come back to read your posts.:wub: Sending

you much love.

• Like 3

I am not sure it is even a martial arts book, more like a philosophy book perhaps? And not to save HQG. But to save mankind because HQG is staying put in her nice prison. BZH is telling Xiaoyue if he wants to help HQG then help other people. Xiaoyue now is determined to proof to everyone that when HQG saved him, she did not make a mistake. So I suppose he is off to do charity work.

Maybe it's a comic book?  Just kidding.  

• Like 4

I am not sure it is even a martial arts book, more like a philosophy book perhaps? And not to save HQG. But to save mankind because HQG is staying put in her nice prison. BZH is telling Xiaoyue if he wants to help HQG then help other people. Xiaoyue now is determined to proof to everyone that when HQG saved him, she did not make a mistake. So I suppose he is off to do charity work.

Maybe it's a comic book?  Just kidding.  

Or a game walkthrough how to beat BZH in playing Flappy Bird? :w00t::D

• Like 5

@jolin_chan

You're killing me with the "Or a game walk through to beat BZH in playing Flappy Bird?" Hahaha :w00t:

:P:P:P

About the follow up series, I think they really want to milking the series till the last drop because unexpectedly, the supporting cast is actually get a lot of liking from fans, so they can milking the series without having to have to provide a big budget to make it, and that's why they also make it in modern era? I didn't mind if they making the follow up series because of the popularity of TJOF, but I can't accept it if the way they promote or link the follow up series with TJOF by cutting some important scene or adding a filler that doesn't make any sense or link to the actual predetermine plot line.

And my question, are production team of Mainland China drama or the tv that broadcast the drama, never listen to what fans like or want? Are they not paying attention to the rant that fans make on weibo, thread like us, blog, etc etc? Or there is nothing we can do that can change the drama because there are so much that not pass the scissor, so they just have to squeeze those fillers to make this drama end at September 7, while our OTP screen time will get cut tremendously? :sweatingbullets::tears:

• Like 4