[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

SIGH..isn't good at all I MUST TO KEEP my gentle side from the evil tentation side ....GOSH I HATE YOU SARFT !! I NEED MY RANT TODAY (go to dark force for today post)

I COMPLETE my watching new episodes and I know I'm so late but well work and real life ...so I just catch it. I HATE YOU CATFISH GO DIE!! EVEN you go ECHANGE your life for Qian Gu or any other person =.= you are stupid from the begining, NOT understand person, JUST want to go with what you thinking. I HOPE ZR will tortured you until you cry! MAN TIAN, YOU ANOTHER ONE and I HATE YOU MORE THAN CATFISH!! OMG i was SOOOOO hope Zi hua got your ARM like the novel...I WISH YOU GOT all torturing from ZR with all snake coming out your eyes. Blood coming all your body...you are hateful that the MAN TIAN from the novel =.=;; 

I FEEL missing a lot scene and part in Hua Qian Gu serie...IMAGINE...if it's like that THE DVD will be also uncut =.=

each episode is 45 minutes right, so if the taiwan version I want to grab it GOT also ONLY 54 episode from 45 minutes ...omg....that meant I WILL NOT HAVE MY scene back =.=;;;

IF it's really 4 EPISODES is cut for Hua Qian gu...that meant they will NEVER RELEASE the scene omg...WHY THEY ARE SO STRICT STUPID SARFT!! that meant omg I won't find in ebay, amazon and other site...I was prepare to use my credit card to buy all version =.= OH NO i ask my friend who go to HK soon to hunt for me... I won't find in Japan =.=;;; grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (but I will grab my Naruto musical)

calm down....miaka-chan...=.= hm....(seriously never write something when you listen 【東方vocal】 Grip & Break down !! 【SOUND HOLIC】【HD & 歌詞】) you want to kill someone because the BEAT loll )

The episode today was ok for me, I did like all interaction from Qian Gu and You Rou. You rou is totally got Qian Gu personality and that I love it. I love Qing Sui and Lang Gege, I feel ok they show them a bit. Better than CATFISH AND MAN TIAN ....show time.

I did like when they show Zi Hua bring back all the broken bell and put in back and hug Qian Gu and go away. The gesture meant a lot, well in front everyone and all leader of all sect, Zi hua decide his cannot let Qian Gu receive the punition from Mo Yan. I love when he find Qian Gu face, his expression (seem something is cut again =.=) was mad to Man Tian...just wish she receive something more hurt hm

I was sad about Tang Bao when she know about Dong Fang, ShiYi cannot do nothing. Now what did Tang Bao echange to get the way to help Qian Gu...i didn't see really well...did she exchange something?

The next sunday and monday I think I will stick on my laptop ...I don't think it's the end...still dunno sigh =.=;;

the uncut I got only to episode 45 hm...I think the episode 46 will out soon for the uncut...still search in torrent hm...

So if we got 46 EPISODES this week uncut...and we suppose to have 54 episodes UNCUT ...seem strange...we got 8 more episode so the uncut when finish next week but september 13-14 but impossible because YunGe will show on september 13 ...the dvd version will continue then.....

In chinese site it's said the September 7 will be the end of Hua Qian Gu serie ...no date for Taiwan or other country hm...

I will reply to everyone later :wub: was mad ...sorry guys !!  

now picture time :) and gifs!!! LOVELY ZI HUA!!! :) 

6d40f7f4jw1evlsun2znwg209q05hb2d.gif

6d40f7f4jw1evlsunxs13g209q05he85.gif YKNOW ZI HUA...YOU SAVE THE TWO EPISODE JUST YOUR PRESENCE AND THIS SCENE KYAAAAAAAAAAA :wub::wub::wub:

HIGH QUALITY PICTURE AND SPOILERS :tears::tears::tears:

005z7IA6jw1evmogkc3jhj30qe0hl7a21

005z7IA6jw1evmogm4iq0j30qe0hlgr31

005z7IA6jw1evmogs1izuj30qe0hl77n1

005z7IA6jw1evmogn6yhqj30qe0gtte21

005z7IA6jw1evmogulnfvj30qe0hl0w81

005z7IA6jw1evmogvrlaoj30qe0hldjh1

wowww i find Qian Gu more sexy than in red or i'm strange ...o.O AND OMG YES KILL THIS MAN TIAN OMGGGG!!!! YESSS!!!

REPOST MAMA AND CHILD TOGETHER HAPPY

005z7IA6gw1eukq7c0fz0j31kw11x7e5

yes sniff.....

also I did find is lovely Lang gege and Qing Sui 

45d15143gw1evm8ibaf2jj21w019cnpe1

45d15143gw1evm8i3kwl5j21w019cnpe1

CREDIT WEIBO PIX PIX :) 

KEEP GOING EVERYONE !!!! WE SOON 100 PAGES KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub::wub::wub: me dodo time now so tired today hugsss!!! 

Edited by miaka fy
correction my dodo ..loll
  • Like 5

@miaka fy

Criessss my poor Tang Bao I love her so much.:(:tears::( Grrrrrrrrrrr NMT I hate her (grr wished she would die and take her evil bff Catfish with her). I also love Qian Gu and You Rou interaction they are one of my fav scenes on the recent eps. :wub::wub::wub: I have a soft place in my heart for You Rou. Loved her so much in the book.

• Like 6

Guest Soniya15

@jolin_chan: Glad that you are watching Wallace's drama. He is an amazing actor. 

@BaiZiHua, and @miaka fy:

I really hope HQG don't have to wait for BHZ for a 1000 years. It will be very heartbreaking. Wallace as White Tofu already torn our hearts, he should redeem himself as BHZ, but I don't see it happening. I really hope what @miaka_fy said is true that the author wants a happy ending. However, everyone is dying in the drama and it's going toward a direction of a sad ending. I believe that BHZ will redeem himself by sacrificing his life for HQG. **sobbing** Just thinking about it, makes me sadddd. Why does Wallace like to torture us? 

@YangD...thanks for the lovely picture :wub::D

@miaka fy same with me, I like HQG in red. She seem more hot, sexy and full with rage. The mark on her forehead also nice. But it a little bit frustating that demon goddess arc show up late:sweatingbullets: I just want they cut MXL and QS part that soooo long!:crazy: 

@jolin_chan...can u translate what SXM said to BZH when he bring NWY? And also what HQG screaming while crying at cloud palace after YR come??:wub: <sorry for disturbing:D>

@Mikki-   thanks for BTS link, from that BTS, i think the demon goddess curse part still there. :D <because when BZH hold dying HQG on his hand, he seem puzzled and shock when MY,SXM and ZR comes to him and still alive. If they follow the novel, after that HQG will curse BZH to never died. I still hope HQG don't need to wait for 1000 years just to see Sexy Sifu.:crazy::phew::D>   and, I must salute Liying and the others for acting gorgeously. In the part when Liying screaming because her face had been poured by 3 pool water, I can saw Liying generous act! She just screaming in pain eventhough actually nothing happen!:wub: Love her so much:wub:

@bubblyb00_stv...yup, indeed they cut a lot of things! BZH just met ZR, then cut...and back to Chang Liu. What the hellll.

@BaiZiHua...go died to SARFT &Hunan for cutting there and there!:crazy: They ruin the beautiful story!:tears: But I still hope the ending will reach our expectation:wub:

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 5

"And also what HQG screaming while crying at cloud palace after YR come??"

Let me try, am practising my chinese. Is it the one where she suddenly ran to the edge and scream? Ep 53?

Let's see...loosely translated..

"Why did you send youruo to meet me? Why did you accept a disciple on my behalf? You have never asked me what is it that I want! I dont want Donfang die. I don't want Sha jiejie die. I also don't want Xiaoyue die! I don't want things to change! I want to return to the way things were!!" (or you can say return to the past which is not quite accurate)

BZH: complete silence. what more can he say?

"what SXM said to BZH when he bring NWY?"

When NWY was rescued?

Let me see...

SXM : For Qiangu, you have used a lot of effort. If elder brother knows, I am not sure what else he will do. 

BZH : So Elder brother he..

SXM : Don't worry. I will act like I know nothing. But.. when will you return to Changliu?

BZH : I can never return anymore.

SXM : So ... you plan to stay here forever? 

BZH : This is the only thing I can do for her..

SXM : For her, you can abandon changliu, abandon me, abandon elder brother?

BZH : Changliu has you and elder brother.. but Xiaogu only has me...

SXM : Ahhh you are still furious at elder brother is it? He is just ...

BZH : I will stay here to take care of Xiaogu. Right now 7 murder faction has lost most of its power, advise them not to cause any trouble anymore for the hope all sects can co exist in peace. 

SXM : Alright I understand. Take care.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 7

"why not u translate what HQG said to DF when DF already died on her bosom? Does she said don't leave her??"

That part a bit more difficult which I did mark the places I am not sure but I will give it a try.. including what Qiangu say...since I listen by ear

HQG : Dongfang. (in a  daze) Dongfang! You..

DF : Gutou, you must live on. Even if no one in this world loves you, you must love yourself.

HQG : DF what are you saying?

DF : Don't be scared... this is how it should end for me. This is the price I paid for my deal with Yixiuge, to rescue you out of Manhuang. Losing my 5 senses, facing a terrible death.

HQG : No, don't leave me alone.. no..

DF : Gutou, all the world and all the sects were all within my expectations (control), the one thing I did not expect is your compassionate (kind) nature...

HQG : Dongfang!

DF : (here I not so sure start) I never cared/plan to think about the past (here I not so sure end) but now, right now, I really don't want to leave (die/you), I couldn't bear to leave (die/you), I want to stay by your side, continue to protect you, until you find your own happiness..but.. a pity.. I couldn't.. do it anymore..

(not sure "do it anymore or can't wait anymore")

HQG : No.. no..Dongfang.. Dongfang... Dongfang...I don't want you to leave me! Wake up!! Don't leave me all alone! Didn';t you say you wanted me to leave with you? (Yes I will) I promise you. I promise you! Don't leave me! Dongfang!!!

I put (yes I will) because that's what she meant but in words she said I promise you. Damn, hard to translate this again. Sad man! Sad!! Next will be Tangbao's death.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 7

Guest dominjoonssi
I believe the meet again in a thousand years is just a gimmick promotion so that people will watch the iQiyi episodes, Wallace doesn't appear in that, so he wouldn't get the line tagged on him. so it's safe to say there won't be a thousand year separation and reunion. Wallace has said the ending is something to look forward to, though he doesn't know how the final edit will be like (all actors working in MC know about the censorship and editing issues.) not going to repeat the ending spoilers posted earlier. we will just wait and see. 

The rest of the cast is not very well known in Taiwan, so naturally they must capitalize on Wallace to promote the drama. I would think Taiwanese viewers are quite picky about the dramas they watch so if the plotline is cut like the MC release, many wouldn't watch it, since they would have watched the same thing online. The Taiwanese TV stations wouldn't broadcast it either. Other dramas when censored and cut back in MC usually get the scenes added back in when its broadcasted in Taiwan, e.g. Scarlet Heart 2 (the original script was bad, but the censorship made it unwatchable. if you think TJoF was bad enough,this drama was hundred times worse. ) and the Empress of China. Now it's just waiting for someone to pick up the broadcast rights, broadcast it and then release it on DVD. it may take up to a year. Be patient if you really love this show. 

Today's translated script bit. Remember though it may be in the script, it may or may not be filmed, and whether it makes it to the TV cut, Uncut cut, or Original Uncensored cut, nobody knows but the editors at Ciwen. I apologize for if my translation wasn't very good, did it half asleep and I'm not actually good at translating Mandarin because my Mandarin isn't that good. 

Rm75SSp.jpg

Time: Daytime (Page 0805)

Scene: Liu Xia's Room
Character: Bai Zihua

Bai Zihua woke up, got off the bed, while pouring himself a cup of tea from the table to drink. Immediately after he drank the tea, he discovered something was amiss. 

BZH: (unbelievably) This is ...

BZH took a look at the cup in his hands. 

Very soon he felt like his whole body was on fire, face flushing, ears red, and forehead sweating. 

BZH : (She)  Actually gave me aphrodisiac?

BZH couldn't help but be infuriated, and with one palm, soundly smashed the table to bits. 

cj0Yorn.jpg

@funnlimmsia...thanks love ♡♡♡♡ u can classified as good in chinese :) . Em...can I know what letter that ZR gave tu Chang Liu? Just he said Qi Sha will declare a war with Chang Liu? <If BZH can put much more expression when HQG said she want to follow DF, I will extremely happy :) >

@dominjoonssi...woww!!! U also bring a good news!!! ♡♡♡ Hope they don't cut that drug scene. I want to see sexy sifu flutter and full with lust. Ha6 :) <but ZX has died at that time I think?? So who will bring BZH the antidote? I curious to know. *giggle*>

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 2

dominjoonssi

That picture is from that scene or random scene?

Where got time for all that? How?

I think DVD will be faster. Maybe 3 to 6 months. Question is which version only.

Bella-Chimura

I haven't watched properly yet so give me the episode no and maybe where it occured (start, middle, end) and I will do the rest. Unless someone does it before me.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 3

Guest kashie19
I believe the meet again in a thousand years is just a gimmick promotion so that people will watch the iQiyi episodes, Wallace doesn't appear in that, so he wouldn't get the line tagged on him. so it's safe to say there won't be a thousand year separation and reunion. Wallace has said the ending is something to look forward to, though he doesn't know how the final edit will be like (all actors working in MC know about the censorship and editing issues.) not going to repeat the ending spoilers posted earlier. we will just wait and see. 

The rest of the cast is not very well known in Taiwan, so naturally they must capitalize on Wallace to promote the drama. I would think Taiwanese viewers are quite picky about the dramas they watch so if the plotline is cut like the MC release, many wouldn't watch it, since they would have watched the same thing online. The Taiwanese TV stations wouldn't broadcast it either. Other dramas when censored and cut back in MC usually get the scenes added back in when its broadcasted in Taiwan, e.g. Scarlet Heart 2 (the original script was bad, but the censorship made it unwatchable. if you think TJoF was bad enough,this drama was hundred times worse. ) and the Empress of China. Now it's just waiting for someone to pick up the broadcast rights, broadcast it and then release it on DVD. it may take up to a year. Be patient if you really love this show. 

Today's translated script bit. Remember though it may be in the script, it may or may not be filmed, and whether it makes it to the TV cut, Uncut cut, or Original Uncensored cut, nobody knows but the editors at Ciwen. I apologize for if my translation wasn't very good, did it half asleep and I'm not actually good at translating Mandarin because my Mandarin isn't that good. 

Rm75SSp.jpg

Hidden Content

cj0Yorn.jpg

Thank you for sharing the leaked script. I really despised the fact that HQG sent ZiXun to BZH's side when he was in that state. Why couldn't she have just let it wear off. It is so disrespectful on so many levels to both BZH and ZX. I would hate HQG if she does this in the series.  

----------

The biggest tragedy is for viewers like us who watched along with the original broadcast will never be able to watch the full version as a first time experience, if you know what I mean. A lot of spark is gone watching it the second time.  Why did I have to pick up this darn series. I wasn't even interested, but caved in when Wallace's other drama 'Imperial Doctress' was shelved. I'm feeling a bit like HQG right now - in love but so frustrated, I wished it never happened. 

--------

BTW how is it that HQG is convicted and punished for her crimes of 'killing' SF and NMT's father, but nothing comes of it when MoYan kills DF in broad light in front of hundreds. WTF? And NMT better not be strutting around freely after TangBao's death. I was left extremely unsatisfied with the little reaction she got for burn HQG's face. SMH. 

Edited by kashie19

"but nothing comes of it when MoYan kills DF in broad light in front of hundreds."

Because that was an accident.

And I think HQG probably capture NMT after that. I don't see how she can walk away this time. Shifu will be seriously puking blood, again.The burn on her face is technically non existent if she did not fall for her shifu. So basically that is not a crime for nMT but a crime for HQG to have forbidden feelings for her shifu. I am however disappointed how zen like shifu is. Should have used such force that NMT losses 90% of her power. When will DFYQ's pill take effect?

"can I know what letter that ZR gave tu Chang Liu? Just he said Qi Sha will declare a war with Chang Liu? "

Yes basically that's the gist. ZR gave an anonymous letter to warn Changliu that SCQ is gathering forces to attack Changliu and annihilating all traces of Changliu and I think the next word is (not too sure) all other sects be warned.

Why ZR never use a pigeon? Changliu security is seriously flawed and yet SCQ can't enter?

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 3

@kashie19...in novel maybe HQG want to test her sifu desire towards other woman:P But in drama, I don't think ZX can sent the antidote because she supposed to died when heal mortal BZH.:tears:

Absolutely true, second time watching is not same with first time. The sparks...reduce a lot:sweatingbullets: because we had known the scene quite well...:tears:

Of coz MY can kill DF, because to them who help the criminal <HQG>, also become a criminal and supposed to die. If I become demon goddess,:P I will wipe all that fool sect leaders that always support MY! The first one of coz NMT. <Sorry for being masochist:wub:> em...I don;t think demon goddess will let NMT run freely after kill her precious daughter. She need to repay it. I think demon goddess will take NMT with her to Qi Sha palace to be tortured. Good on you NMT!:D

• Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

@funnlimmsia

person who shared that pic thinks it's from the scene in the leaked script. 

of course China version DVD will come out within a couple of months. I was talking about the original uncensored version which should be a overseas release DVD. but some fans in China are petitioning Ciwen for the original uncut version to be released on DVD in China. so far no news yet that I heard. Ciwen hasn't commented on the cuts and censorship and they are getting a lot of flake for the added scenes for the supporting actors this near to climax conclusion.