[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@miaka fy i've read tons of manga already hehehe almost 85 % of it i know all of them yes i read black clover too. i recommend you azumi (manga) or if you like romance try tsubaki -chow lonely planet (ongoing) or yumemiru taiyou (completed) :D about TJOF i'm waiting for the next ep every single day! there is no words can't describe my level obsession now,if there any scale 1-100 i will pick 100 without thinking.

in the past i never and don't interested watch genre wuxia  drama  (sorry:sweatingbullets:) because i'm extremely picky when it comes to the kind of drama series i watch.  mostly i watch western drama series or sometime  few of korean drama that my friends recommended to me.that's why my sister and  friends were so suprised than me after i watch TJOF.due to embarrasment i'm always hide my self and secretly watch TJOF.if not they're always curious and repeatedly ask me how come i'm watch wuxia drama lol .but now after i know the story and get addicted to it,i don't even care anymore how they tease me.i proudly recommend them now :D this is first time and the ONLY ONE drama touched my heart so deep.i never had collect any dvd before but due to the strong attachment and obsession (in hard core way ) i will definitely hunt down TJOF dvd and novel and keep it like my precious one.so guys please help me where i can buy this dvd and novel with english translation because i live in USA and is gonna be hard for me to find it.thank you:)

I tried to watch Wallace another drama. But I can't watch it till the end because it ruin sexy sifu character in my eyes :( <i love BZH not wallace. Ha7>

@Bella-Chimura yesss i am agree with you completely. i like wallace only when he play BZH character:D

Edited by waven

@dominjoonssi Thanks again for the preview pics. Sexy Shifu, was right to send that witch NMT flying, only he should have picked her up couple more times and send her flying.Do it consecutively, as soon as she hits the ground, pick her up and send her flying again..then repeat...many many times!!!!:angry:

@jolin_chan Thanks again for your hard work on translating the recaps on up coming episodes.

@miaka fy Love those pic as always. Sexy Shifu kicking the soccer ball was hilarious. Gooooal for his Pretty Flower!!:D

Oh and I have tried watching other Wallace Huo series, but somehow it just was not the same, just before TJOF started, I was watching The Swordsmen, and I fell asleep...Twice. But I'm glad I decided to watch TJoF because NO ONE will ever be able to portray BZH like Wallace Huo. I'm absolutely smitten with him now..:D:wub: So maybe I'll give Swordsmen another try.:)

Thanks again everyone!!

• Like 4

@YangD, thanks for the wonderful picture :wub::w00t: <if u have time and not mind> can I request a picture that merge@ combine Demon Goddess with normal HQG?? :P;):wub:

@miaka fy...thanks for all pic n spoilers. Sexy Sifu should just cut NMT head and sent her straight to hell with catfish.:phew:;) I just remembered about Mike Pirath <his the hero in Full House thai version. Yup i admit his hot too. But i love mario more. Ha7>

@waven... team up with me! :wub: i totally smitten by BZH that potrayed by Wallace.:D But another Wallace drama, I just can't adapt it.:sweatingbullets: <take time to move on from BZH character. I deep in love with Sexy Sifu :P>

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 3

@Bella-Chimura

I made you the BZH soup (Nom Nom) you asked for a little while ago. I had a bowl it's very nommy LOL. Please have a bowl of hot Sifu ramen. :):w00t::D

BZH%20Soup_zpszwgognzl.jpg

@carmolita

Thx for liking my siggy I'm happy to see you again here on the thread I hope your doing good :):). xoxo

@miaka fy

Thx for the super cute cartoon/anime pix of BZH and HQG <3 <3. I will put the one that they are kissing on my phone as wallpaper (kawaii):)  You always find the best pix I think about 60% of my TJOF pix are from you. Gomawo for being the heart of this thread. So kind of you to go out of your way to find pix and for always interacting with all of us in this thread.

Nomu Nomu Saranghae :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7

1000 years? Her clothing looks like the one she wore during the nails punishment. I don't think HQG is wearing that again. Could this be an earlier scene? I don't think 1000 years unless die-cut to 1000 years later and shifu still same hairstyle?!

With all these spoilers, come on, show me the searing kiss!!

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 2

Don't understand the rumours of Wallace with Li Ying lol... tbh they look like father-daughter relationship than as lovers on screen and off screen. It's just Li Ying looks super young- Shi Shi and Yang Mi are only a year older than her but they don't give off that feel with Wallace. Plus it's clear they're awkward with each other and didn't grow close on set- in a interview while they were filming I think or a press conference where they were wearing their costumes, Wallace called her "Little Ying"- like a older person would call her a little girl or something lol. 

Their "romantic" scenes in the drama was too weird for me- sort of giving off a pervy feel (no offence to my favourite actor and actress) but the makeup seems to make him look really old and strange whereas Li Ying looks super young with her two bun shaped hair...

@Bella-Chimura and @funnlimmsia he used the 'were' word that makes me worried too.

I also forgot the fact that BZH disown QG in front of Catfish until now, so I think she should be officially not his disciple anymore, but after she come back to Emotionless Hall for just 3 days (before her departure for the antidote quest), I think the drama also forgot about that scenes :D And about BZH said 'You were my student' in front of QG, but keep saying 'She is my student' in front of everybody else whenever he had the opportunity, I think he still so determine to make her hate him, while in fact he already feel devastated being away from her, he even dream about her awwwww :wub:

@miaka fy yipiii they gonna show my left siggy soon :w00t: but the one I worried about is my right siggy :tears: I think they won't show those scene, I think it supposed to happen before Catfish came when QG transferring energy for BZH and BZH's body repelling her energy :tears: Thank you for the pics as always :wub:

@dominjoonssi if they ban cut hand scenes, I think BZH should kick NMT repeatedly like @mmrod_04 said. I can't stand NMT smug face, she think she is so powerful after learning that cruel technique :angry:

@mmrod_04 you're welcome :D You should try Battle of Changsha, Wallace looks handsome there and it's a great drama, I already watch it 2 times (full episodes) and repeat several favourite episodes countless time :D BoC is the 2nd Wallace's drama that I watched after I saw him in TJOF, the 1st one is Perfect Couple (lots of kiss scenes, but the story is kinda draggy and lack of sense toward the end). Planning to watch Strange Hero Yi Ji Mei and Swordsman after TJOF end, while waiting for He Came, Close Your Eyes, and maybe if I finish early watching Yi Ji Mei and Swordsman, I'm gonna check Great Protector too :D I'm so obsessed with Wallace after TJOF :lol:

@YangD thank you for the pics

@BaiZiHua that's the dish I will preserve for eternity :D

@Bella-Chimura no, I haven't saw that pic. Oh nooo, he gonna wait for 1000 years before meeting her again? Nooooo :tears:

• Like 3

@jolin_chan maybe u understand what write on screen??? <maybe this scene in past episode...im not sure:sweatingbullets:> <below is what written in facebook. I don't understand it at all... just know 1000 years...>

[HOT!!!!!!!] Một số hình ảnh "Hoa Thiên Cốt" mới được tài khoản 
25号霍宝宝 post lên weibo cá nhân, theo nội dung trong các bức hình thì ở đoạn kết sư phụ sẽ dùng mạng mình đổi lấy mạng Tiểu Cốt, khi Cốt tỉnh lại, Nho tôn đến và truyền lại lời hẹn ước của sư phụ trước khi qua đời: "1000 năm nữa, chúng ta sẽ gặp lại nhau!". Sau khi qua đời, thân xác của sư phụ được giữ nguyên, còn nguyên thần thì luân hồi.

1000 năm sau, Bạch Tử Họa đầu thai ở thời hiện đại thành chàng trai có tên Lâm Đồng và gặp lại Tiểu Cốt thời hiện đại. À và HE =)))))

Đó là những gì bạn ấy chia sẻ =)))))) Chưa biết thực hư nhưng có ai đi đốt đài Hồ Nam với tui không? pacman emoticon =)))))) upset emoticon

11952051_1660158370891602_2734023758122911921790_1660158387558267_8640368297575311988352_1660158397558266_5840172023778411960040_1660158420891597_26700246803132

I saw a little bit chemistry here,,,

11951227_609903745819537_335188462802410

why demon goddess close her eyes? just sent that bit*h to hell!!

11986483_1660197687554337_81072401045689

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 7

Guest dominjoonssi

Translation

@Bella-Chimura

SXM: That time, You were brought back to life by Mo Yan Senior.

But he asked me to tell you something,

we will meet again after a thousand years,

a soul for a soul.

BTW dun think SARFT banned hand chopping, just that technically it is a bit difficult to pull out and troublesome, so the scriptwriter probably substituted some other form of punishment, Plus NMT is now head of Peng Lai, in the book she was still Chang Liu disciple under LSY, so the level of punishment one can mete out will be different.

It seems like SARFT may have really censored quite a lot in the later episodes, there is not much difference between the Hunan TV cut and the online uncut version, which leads me to think that Hunan didn't cut these scenes, SARFT did. What is cut? There are scene jumps where obviously something has happened but we are not shown what e.g. DF was okay before they entered the tower, then suddenly he looks injured, this has nothing to do with the deal he made, he was probably pinned under the mountain just in the novel, but where did that scene go? Another one is when DF was talking about BZH, the dialogue seems truncated in some places as if they erased words/phrases, unless you watch the lips or are native Mandarin speaker, you probably won't notice if you are watching by subs. I didn't read the post where they anaylsed the episodes just a short glance.

Edited by dominjoonssi

@Bella-Chimura I feel at ease too. :D But after some thought, I think meeting in another millenium is kinda romantic too, if it happen like other drama (they already had lovey dovey moment but circumstance makes them separated), and it some kind of represent the teaser from Wallace in modern outfit. But, because we didn't get any lovey dovey between BZH-QG yet, it suck if we have to wait yet again and for 1000 years :sweatingbullets:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

There is another screenshot of the finale dialogue with a bit more. here's the translation.

SXM: Senior Brother wanted me to tell you everything when you wake up.
That time, you were brought back to life by Mo Yan Senior Brother.
By substituting one soul with another.

But he asked me to pass you a message. (actually it is unknown who is the Senior Brother mentioned here and in which order this line appears, let's just assume it is Mo Yan)

"Let's meet again after a thousand years."

Pretty Flower: How am I going to endure living for this thousand years?

20150831060534610.jpg

@jolin_chan

Remember my spoilers? It's Mo Yan who sacrificed to bring Pretty Flower back, Sexy Shifu not supposed to die. Dun think anything can keep him away from Pretty Flower after she died once.:wub:

previous spoilers were from the episode summaries, so they do not include details. it is always best to see dialogue or leaked scripts cos they have the exact wordings

okay nothing's for sure I only know that Pretty Flower and Sexy Shifu will hold hands, be lovey dovey and fly off together to their new secluded abode Hua Gu (Last Character of both their names) Valley. Sexy Shifu may have other things to do before their reunion, who knows?

Edited by dominjoonssi

@dominjoonssi . thanks for the translation dear.

@Bella-Chimura: im editing the pic for you dear, but if you have any pics that you like, just send it to me, i will edit for you dear. 

@jolin_chan: your welcome dear, thanks for the translate..xoxo

haiz. My heart dropped .They will meet again in 1000 years is okay, as long as they keep the same look, same way, BZH and QH. If 1000 years mean moden life 2015 with 2 different name but same face, gonna got mad.  i will rather a sad engding than an open ending with 2 strangers look at each other wondering " i might know you ....1000 years ago....." . i ve never be a big fan of a drama end with : the whole story just a dream, just filming , or reborn again then lost memories  and start again . omg ...fingers cross

Edited by YangD

Guest dominjoonssi

just a short note about this meet again in a thousand years. @jolin_chan

moi do not think this is referring to Sexy Shifu, no way will Sexy Shifu keep himself from Pretty Flower after all that dying once.

Not sure if you all remember, I said before that iQiyi will be streaming online exclusive TJoF Epilogue in Oct, which is mainly about the Seven Kills Sect members and some minor cast. according to rumours, the characters in the story have time traveled to the contemporary time so it's a modern drama spin-off. No Wallace, Li Ying only a cameo appearance, so I'm assuming the scriptwriters want to link the Epilogue Spin-off content back to the main story by using this see you again in 1000 years, Hmmm, does it mean Mo Yan will appear this modern day spin-off? NOTE this Epilogue has nothing to do with the side stories FGG wrote for TJoF, there's no The Gamble, no The Holy Annals (the one about the 7 dreams) and Wu Gou's story is essentially The Fated Calamity. They are not doing the side stories FGG wrote. Beautiful Sister will also come back in 1000 years. According to spoilers, Beautiful Sister will only wake up at the very very end literally. Any other appearances are the soul coming back or flashbacks. well, that is as far as I know.

Edited by dominjoonssi